Search found 1705 matches

by karla-chan
Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:32 am
Forum: Show Me: for posting pictures!
Topic: Show Me Your Aurora/Rainbow Ribbon Toys!
Replies: 120
Views: 14792

Re: Show Me Your Aurora/Rainbow Ribbon Toys!

Bad Dragon did do an event once when they dropped a lot of them in the inventory, because that is how I got mine. They were expensive but they went really quickly because they were pretty, and people really wanted them. They have also done them as prizes for raffles and things like that. So I think ...
by karla-chan
Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:00 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: /Bad Dragon General/
Replies: 38155
Views: 1852002

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Anyone know why Bad-Dragon seems to not really update the inventory on their site anymore? I rarely "designed" my own toys, but just bought the ones that appeared on their site which fit with what I wanted. But for the last few months their stock has just continued to dwindle. From what I...
by karla-chan
Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:58 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Dildos: Fantasy vs. Reality
Replies: 116
Views: 7630

Re: Dildos: Fantasy vs. Reality

Lipton wrote:To put it simply. Everything has pro and cons


I would say it is a lot more subjective than that. A lot of what people would see as pro's and con's would be their own personal taste.
by karla-chan
Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:28 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Dildos: Fantasy vs. Reality
Replies: 116
Views: 7630

Re: Dildos: Fantasy vs. Reality

Since the forums are a bit down I think bumping threads that are about opinion/tell is ok :mystery: Yeah if it is a good thread, and an interesting discussion I don't see them problem with it at all. New people come to forums all the time, and they will have their thoughts and opinions too. Like if...
by karla-chan
Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:29 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: teenie weenie exhibition
Replies: 1263
Views: 116273

Re: teenie weenie exhibition

My Teenie Weenies came in!!! :smile: I was about to burst when I opened them because I was so excited to see what I got! And all have some sort of marble/sparkle in some way, and I think the onyx one has some sort of UV capability because I shined it with a regular flashlight and it seemed to have ...
by karla-chan
Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:18 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: teenie weenie exhibition
Replies: 1263
Views: 116273

Re: teenie weenie exhibition

Hey you guys! I actually read this archive not too long ago, and I have some teenies ordered and some are supposed to come in very soon! I’m really excited! I also ordered my first toys recently, and thats very exciting as well! ^^ anyways, I didn’t mean to sound like a creeper. I just enjoyed seei...
by karla-chan
Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:24 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: teenie weenie exhibition
Replies: 1263
Views: 116273

Re: teenie weenie exhibition

The first time I saw teenie weenies I thought they were Bad Dragon erasers...I have no idea why I would think a sex toy company would send a pack of dick-shaped erasers to their customers, but that's my mind for ya. :laugh: I'd be so into that actually, because it would be funny. You can get rubber...
by karla-chan
Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:06 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: /Bad Dragon General/
Replies: 38155
Views: 1852002

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

I wonder if they've figured out a way to waste less silicone so maybe there aren't as many anymore. Everyone needs a Frankepour in their collection, definitely. ^.^ http://assets.bad-dragon.com/images/inventorytoys/3f7eecde4661544c27ac02f0a6cdc668.JPG I've never had a frankepour, but beautiful ones...
by karla-chan
Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:16 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: /Bad Dragon General/
Replies: 38155
Views: 1852002

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

My fasted custom was as fast as week. It was when I got my M Gryphon in the winter mint colour. However I remember at the time I got my order before some others had got theirs; but I suspect because it was a promo colour they did a large batch in one go. My longest was my first ever order, which I t...
by karla-chan
Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:00 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: /Bad Dragon General/
Replies: 38155
Views: 1852002

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

This. I don’t think of myself as a BD apologist, especially since they’ve done things in the past that really rubbed me the wrong way. But while I find the sale disappointing, I don’t get the salt over it. I’d have been mad if they took more customs orders and further slowed themselves down. I orde...
by karla-chan
Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:36 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: teenie weenie exhibition
Replies: 1263
Views: 116273

Re: teenie weenie exhibition

Alakime wrote:I am so excited~ I found a new cabinet for my teenies :misc2:


That cabinet is adorable! I love how you left you fire hydrant teenie on the top too. So cute!
by karla-chan
Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:32 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: /Bad Dragon General/
Replies: 38155
Views: 1852002

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Villie wrote:I regret not grabbing one of the pumpkin pie toys, hmph! I didn't even see any of them drop in adoptions.


They do have a end of year sale, so if you have money then it is your chance to grab anything you missed out on. Since they offer all the promo colours they had this year.
by karla-chan
Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:24 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: /Bad Dragon General/
Replies: 38155
Views: 1852002

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

:words: That's so cool, I loved that video a lot! Makes me kinda want to get a Zartan. If only they dropped good xls instead of the purple ones that have been there since launch. The design is not for me, but I had so much fun looking at all the promo stuff. I enjoyed watching it a lot, and I reall...
by karla-chan
Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:33 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: /Bad Dragon General/
Replies: 38155
Views: 1852002

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Today, BD just released an insider's look into how they made the Zaratan promo video. Holy shit yes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz4RJIwO8wo *Rowan holding the Kaiju puppet like it was a precious teddy bear* SOMEONE STOP THIS MAN BECAUSE HE JUST MURDERED MY HEART 15 SECONDS IN. That's so cool, ...
by karla-chan
Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:13 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: /Bad Dragon General/
Replies: 38155
Views: 1852002

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

I really like the new dessert colour, I think it would be great on a Demogorgon, because it reminds me of the whole upside down thing with the way it's split. I doubt I will have money in time, but it looks so very cool!

Plus in general I do love contrast, so I think it is really pretty!
by karla-chan
Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:18 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Vegetables!
Replies: 35
Views: 2950

Re: Vegetables!

I personally wouldn't use real fruit and veg, but I have eyed up silicone ones before, because I found them funny. There was this root earth vegetable butt plug set I really wish I had the money for. I also bought an egg plant vibrator, again because I thought it would be amusing. The quality was no...
by karla-chan
Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:08 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: /Bad Dragon General/
Replies: 38155
Views: 1852002

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

That's my baby! I really should take some more fun pictures with it. Just have to figure out where I left it...gotta be around here somewhere...it's not like it can blend in with anything else! https://i.imgur.com/eSmMV0Ul.jpg The Birthday Cake pattern is not my cup of tea personally, but I love th...
by karla-chan
Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:50 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: teenie weenie exhibition
Replies: 1263
Views: 116273

Re: teenie weenie exhibition

Alakime wrote:I couldn't help myself with the teenie sale going on - so I bought four packs x3


I find this picture very satisfying! I love the way you have laud it oyt like a colour wheel.
by karla-chan
Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:14 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: /Bad Dragon General/
Replies: 38155
Views: 1852002

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

LOL yeah, but I agreed on your point on Gingerbread earlier, so it's all in good fun. Can't wait for the 15th for that announcement. Then we get to speculate on the next new set of 12 monthly colors for next year. Is it wrong to be hoping for a banana split with yellow base swirls (translucent red ...
by karla-chan
Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:10 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: /Bad Dragon General/
Replies: 38155
Views: 1852002

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Jaynix wrote:
Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:What did winter mint look like?


The pictures aren't always fully telling, like I thought it was green and white, but the "white" is actually a light blue but the green was translucent and sparkly. So honestly it is super pretty!

Go to advanced search