M/5 female clayton review

Reviews for any and all Bad Dragon toys belong in here!
stealthxstar

M/5 female clayton review

Postby stealthxstar » Thu May 08, 2014 9:21 pm

So I reviewed clayton once already, but I can't find it, so.... I'll review it again! :buddy:
Medium 5 Clayton in frankenpour of purple and pink swirl.

Ordering/shipping/etc: standard everything, lets move on!

Appearance: 10/10
This toy is really nice to look at because of all of the texture it has. Color aside, it's a very visual toy, even down to the details in the base. This is probably one of my favorite models from a purely aesthetic view.

Oral: 6/10
This toy isn't too wide to get my whole mouth around, but the ridges near the top allllmost are. So going up and down is possible but not amazing. Licking the bumps is fun, though!

Rubbing: 10/10
Holy shit. I don't care if this isn't a typical category, clayton is an AMAZING toy to grind on. I can orgasm from just rubbing the shaft against my clit... hnnnnnnnnnnng there is no contest with other toys in this category. Clayton's texture is perfect for it, especially with that little patch of bumps in the middle of the shaft on the one side... *melts into a puddle*

Vaginal: 10/10
The other place where clayton really shines is thrusting AFTER you've orgasmed. I usually use a vibrator to finish, and when I'm still on the edge of the clitoral orgasm, slowly thrusting with clayton gives me vaginal orgasms which are really intense. Again, it's the texture. Clayton is just kind of my favorite toy, ok? :hawaaaafap:
On the other hand, starting things out with clayton doesn't do all that much for me. He's more of a dessert course :D

Anal: LOL NOPE! although I'm sure if I could stretch that much, that texture would be amazing... yeah...
Attachments
clayton.jpg
AGirlFromDownUnder
Gender: Bodacious Babe (Cis-Fem, Bi-curious with preference to males)

Re: M/5 female clayton review

Postby AGirlFromDownUnder » Fri May 09, 2014 1:07 am

Great review! You've piqued my interest in this toy again. I sort of discounted it as I am a curve-lover, but after reading what you had to say, I'm at the very least, interested again.
stealthxstar

Re: M/5 female clayton review

Postby stealthxstar » Fri May 09, 2014 5:25 am

Thanks! Yeah, I'm usually a fan of a nice curve, but clayton was the second toy I bought because he just looked so fun, and he's held onto 1st place despite all the other toys I've gotten since then. Definitely worth a shot if you're curious about texture!

Return to “Bad Dragon Toys”