Small Nox, female review, SFW pics

Reviews for any and all Bad Dragon toys belong in here!
sapphire

Small Nox, female review, SFW pics

Postby sapphire » Sun May 18, 2014 12:48 am

~Nox the Night Drake~
Size: small
Firmness: medium (5)
Color: Split red stone with a black highlight
no extras, flopped due to fragment in shaft

So I can’t help but gush about how much I love the appearance of my Nox. It has a super subtle black highlight that just makes it look so lovely. Unfortunately I have no pictures that actually do justice in showing off the highlight. Also another thing that I like about it is that apparently they removed the fragment that was shown in the stock photo before they shipped it to me. If I look hard enough I can barely see the indent where it used to be. But had I not seen the stock photo I would have never noticed. It looks like a completely flawless flop <3

In use (vaginal):
I think I will rave about Nox till the end of the universe. I have no issues with getting this toy inserted, I find it easy and comfy to use so this would probably be a decent toy for beginners. The best thing about Nox is the curve! So if you really enjoy g-spot stim (or p-spot if you are male bodied) then you will probably love Nox. I am not even that crazy about g-spot stim (I still enjoy it though) and I think that Nox is pretty much a great all around toy. I liked it so much that I actually tried riding it. And I very, very rarely ride my toys. I weirdly find Nox still very stimulating even in a riding position. So if you are looking for a smooth toy with little to no texture, or a toy that is good for g/p-spot stim then Nox will most likely be perfect~
Also one last thing, while I love my Nox in medium firmness for most people I would suggest getting it in firm so it can more accurately hit the g/p-spot.

small nox.png
015.JPG
016.JPG
004.JPG
comparison to a medium nox I used to own
002.JPG
AGirlFromDownUnder
Gender: Bodacious Babe (Cis-Fem, Bi-curious with preference to males)

Re: Small Nox, female review, SFW pics

Postby AGirlFromDownUnder » Sun May 18, 2014 8:22 am

Great review!

How would you compare it to the medium?
sapphire

Re: Small Nox, female review, SFW pics

Postby sapphire » Sun May 18, 2014 3:37 pm

AGirlFromDownUnder wrote:Great review!

How would you compare it to the medium?

The medium was definitely a big difference. I got it before Nox came in small. I wasn't really sure how big it was until I had it in my own hands. :shock:

But he was waaay past my limit and it didn't help that it was in firm. I somehow got it in without too much resistance (I'm still shocked it fit) but actually using it felt rough on my insides >_< With a lot of lube and warm up I could manage it semi-comfortably and all that girth would actually make me really shaky when I had an orgasm. I like that feeling a lot but I couldn't manage that girth enough to completely enjoy it. It was definitely an experience!

Return to “Bad Dragon Toys”