Trent Review - Medium Size/Wide Split Vaginal + Oral use

Reviews for any and all Bad Dragon toys belong in here!
Samson

Trent Review - Medium Size/Wide Split Vaginal + Oral use

Postby Samson » Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:38 am

Toy: Trent the Triceratops
Size: Medium
Firmness: Wide Split (3 shaft/8 base)
Color: Rogue
Extras: Suction Cup
Flop adoption

Intro: I was interested in Trent since he was released, since his medium seemed like a good size for me. It was a little bit bigger than anything I currently own, and also seemed to have a nice taper. I told myself I was going to wait for the other dinosaurs to be released, though, in case there was something I liked more. When browsing the adoptions I saw a really nice flopped Trent. The flops weren’t a big deal to me. I was mostly excited to see an adoption with a suction cup! He was already marked down to a good price, and the extra 15% off dinosaur toys made the deal even better.

Shipping: I ordered on a Wednesday evening, and he was shipped out early the next day. Super happy there. I paid the extra for the 1-2 day shipping, and he arrived Tuesday afternoon (Monday was a holiday). I think for future orders I will be using the 2-3 day shipping instead. The difference in 1-2 day shipping wasn’t enough to me to justify the cost. I’d rather just grab an extra bottle of lube. The package was well put together, as always. I also got one of the nifty pamphlets for Bad Dragon Island. The pamphlet is pretty well done, and does pass off as your typical vacation pamphlet. (Bro like.. what if I put one in the pamphlet thing that they have at my college.)

Appearance: His coloring reminds me a lot of natural Nox, but just a bit darker. The things he was flopped for were very small
Picture one: https://bad-dragon.com/images/inventorytoys/6d3b42acdd6d7b2b7348df5c198140a0.JPG
Picture two: https://bad-dragon.com/images/inventorytoys/17c703b3521f160262e90b25730e2edd.JPG
His first flop is kinda weird. I saw it for sure when I first got him, but after washing I don’t see it anymore, nor do I see an indent/scratch of any sort. Most likely some extra silicone. The two air bubbles are pretty tiny, and not noticeable from most angles.
One of the first things I noticed is that the urethra hole is a bit deep compared to other BD toys I own. I worried about this place becoming an area for lube/body fluids to get trapped, but that has not appeared to be an issue so far.
His ‘dick abs’ look a bit funny, but they feel good in use, so it’s not a big deal. The abs area does seem to grab and hold onto lube when using. A bit of a pain when you think the lube already dried out, when nope, it is just stuck.
On the underside of the shaft he has some great veining detail that seems to be lacking on the top side. Instead, he has vertical lines going down the shaft. I’m not sure if veiny on both sides would be a good idea because it might be overdoing it, but I felt the top side could have used something a little more. Maybe I’m just picky.

In use: I have used this toy three different times so far, and it is now one of my favorite thrusting/riding toys. Even more so than Nox. The suction cup is super helpful. I can just slap him down on a small plastic craft bin, and he stay put. I wish all of my toys had suction cups, but since my toys are adoptions, it seems rare to get them. I don’t think the split firmness really makes much of a difference. Maybe on a toy that didn’t support a suction cup??? But even then a good chunk of those toy don’t seem to support split firmness either.
Oral is pretty fun with him. I can get to the bottom of the ab area and that is it, but that's okay. The texture feels different than my other toys and feels nice. I would suggest him to someone with an oral fixation/likes textures orally. Since his textures are right after the head, you shouldn't miss out on much if you can't get him deep.
My first experience with Trent was one of my favorite experiences with a BD toy. I wasn’t all that much in the mood he came in the mail, but I was also interested in trying him out. It was an awesome experience. It is extremely rare for me to come from penetration alone, but I was pretty damn close with Trent. His ‘abs’ are the interesting part about him. The provide texture without being too much. They felt a little strange at first, mostly because I’ve never had anything like it, but once I got used to it, they felt great. They feel the best when sliding in and out, but also feel good inside. I enjoyed slowly riding him and grinding along that textured area. He also provides enough girth for me without overdoing it. I can’t hilt him yet, but I can get pretty close. Since his texture is focused towards the top, I don’t feel like I am missing anything by not getting all the way to the bottom. While his base is textured, it doesn’t look like it would be all that great for grinding on, so I don’t think I’m missing out there either. His taper is very nice, and I don’t feel he gets too big too fast or anything like that. I don’t really have issues with cervix pain, but I do want to mention that Trent’s head does appear to be a bit more flat/less pointy compared to other BD toys, so he could be a good choice for people who have issues there.

Overall I really like him and would recommend him to people who are looking for a new toy for thrusting/riding. If you have any questions about him in use that I didn’t cover lemme know!

DSCF1132 (2).JPG
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
holly_hoo

Re: Trent Review - Medium Size/Wide Split Vaginal + Oral use

Postby holly_hoo » Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:29 pm

Better than nox!
Now I want one REAALLY bad.,...
shellerfly

Postby shellerfly » Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:19 pm

You said wide split, how do you like that soft firmness? I'm thinking of getting one for me and the boyfriend, and I'd like something that can hit his prostate but I personally like soft for my use. Does the soft flop around near the tip?
Image Adorable pixel art by ChibityImage
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:30 pm

shellerfly wrote:You said wide split, how do you like that soft firmness? I'm thinking of getting one for me and the boyfriend, and I'd like something that can hit his prostate but I personally like soft for my use. Does the soft flop around near the tip?

I know you didn't ask me, but I thought I'd chime in since I have a medium Trent in soft. My husband got a lot of pleasure out of this toy. I think the "abs" are really stimulating for him, or...something is! He definitely liked it better than Nox as far as pleasure goes, but I still like Nox, more. The texture is still really nice in soft and we can both feel it and it isn't over-stimulating.

I didn't notice any unusual flopiness near the tip and we were both able to insert it pretty easily.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
shellerfly

Postby shellerfly » Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:52 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
shellerfly wrote:You said wide split, how do you like that soft firmness? I'm thinking of getting one for me and the boyfriend, and I'd like something that can hit his prostate but I personally like soft for my use. Does the soft flop around near the tip?

I know you didn't ask me, but I thought I'd chime in since I have a medium Trent in soft. My husband got a lot of pleasure out of this toy. I think the "abs" are really stimulating for him, or...something is! He definitely liked it better than Nox as far as pleasure goes, but I still like Nox, more. The texture is still really nice in soft and we can both feel it and it isn't over-stimulating.

I didn't notice any unusual flopiness near the tip and we were both able to insert it pretty easily.

Sweet, then I might have to go for soft. I love the way my soft small chance bends inside me when it hits my cervix instead of just poking at my cervix and going nowhere. It seems like trent might be able to do that a bit in a soft, and that chance is just barely too soft for the BF, so since Trent is a bit wider, hopefully it'll be fine for him.
Samson

Postby Samson » Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:59 pm

Soft is my favorite firmness on just about anything, so I might have a little bit of a bias. :stick: I don't find the soft tip to be as flip floppy compared to some of my other soft toys.
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
shellerfly

Postby shellerfly » Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:03 pm

Samson wrote:

Soft is my favorite firmness on just about anything, so I might have a little bit of a bias. :stick: I don't find the soft tip to be as flip floppy compared to some of my other soft toys.

Not as floppy as a tentacle or anything?
I prefer soft as well. I can deal with medium and enjoy it, but soft is just soooooooooo nice
Samson

Postby Samson » Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:49 pm

shellerfly wrote:Not as floppy as a tentacle or anything?
I prefer soft as well. I can deal with medium and enjoy it, but soft is just soooooooooo nice

Nope. Not quite that floppy lol
I can't speak for certain since I haven't tried him anally, but I don't think the tip should be much of a problem with insertion in soft.
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer

Return to “Bad Dragon Toys”