Sugar Star the Pony & Clear Cum Lube Review

Reviews for any and all Bad Dragon toys belong in here!
Atchmon

Sugar Star the Pony & Clear Cum Lube Review

Postby Atchmon » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:11 am

I was hoping to be the first to review this amazing new toy from my favorite website! Bad Dragon's Sugar Star doesn't have much going for it on looks... but you know what they say about that.

Taking the time to admire my purchase Sugar doesn't have much going for it on the surface, it took a good hour before it hit me that the 'cutie mark' on the toy was a dragon. And they're upside down. Oh well little details.
The inside looked very enticing, and doing my usual inspection technique of 'looking through one hole and out the other'. I noticed a large bump on the inside that I guessed was suppose to be a G-Spot. I really hoped it wouldn't be a distraction from the rest of the toy while I used it. And it didn't!

Sugar has a very tight entrance and it took a bit of effort, patience, and a little more lube than usual to make it in. Which was great since I was hoping for a tighter feeling 'female' toy! Once pass the entrance, everything seems to open up into a bumpy yet ripple y sensation. Sugar Star has that near perfect blend of tight and subtle that I like, almost like Natasha but with more texture and noticeably tighter.

The texture inside feels great, and Sugar is just tight enough to feel them. While being soft enough for comfortable thrusting. Nothing like the JT the Fox that I also own.
The textures I can feel all around my shaft, and although the textures are a little pronounced, Sugar's softness keeps them from being too focused on the tip, and has a better 'all around' sensation that I want.

The Clear Cum Lube was about what I expected. Just a clear version of the regular cum lube, but it seemed like it lasted longer. I didn't use as much as I though I would, and as long as it's inside the toy, it does dry quickly when exposed to open air. The base of my shaft would get pretty dry pretty fast.

Though I own JT, Janine, Mary and Natasha I must say that, overall I am very happy with my purchase, 10/10! And I think Natasha finally lost her crown as my favorite toy!
"I created beauty simply by rocking, that's all..."- Eddie Roads
Silber

Re: Sugar Star the Pony & Clear Cum Lube Review

Postby Silber » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:42 am

gotta ask since ive had my troubles with mary, which is tighter, sugar star, mary or JT?
Mr. Green

Postby Mr. Green » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:55 am

Last edited by Mr. Green on Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Atchmon

Postby Atchmon » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:35 am

Silber wrote:gotta ask since ive had my troubles with mary, which is tighter, sugar star, mary or JT?

In order of tightness:

JT would be the tightest of the ones that I own (Janine, Mary, JT, Nat, & now Sugar) The only thing I don't like about JT is there's this 'sharp' part of the texture inside that rubs the back of my head, and it's gets distracting when in use. I have to rotate it in a way to where I don't feel it. Other than that it's a good toy, though I think others say Duke's Butt is tighter than JT.

Sugar 2nd - Seems to nearly have the best of both worlds. The majority of the tightness is at the entrance with the rest feeling plenty tight all around (noticeably more than Nat). The textures are soft and subtle, though not quite as subtle as Natasha.

Nat 3rd - Natasha been the best toy over the years. Though not necessarily tight, she does certainly hug around you, and the subtle textures do a lot of the work.

Janine 4th - My second least favorite toy, with JT being the least. Not much of a tight entrance, with cavernous insides, and too much texture than I prefer.

Mary 5th - loose and soft with good soft textures inside, hugs around, but not quite like Nat does. My third favorite.
Clopping_now

Postby Clopping_now » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:00 am

I know you said Sugar Star is the tightest of the bunch, but I gotta ask specifically about the entrance.

I found Mary to initially have such a tight entrance that all I could feel was her lips strangling my dick. After a dozen uses she loosened up and now (100 uses later) she's fine... As long as I've got her sideways (my dick has a greater horizontal diameter than vertical(?) diameter).

I love the look of Sugar Star in every way, except for your comment about tightness. I don't wanna order her then find I've got another dick strangler, and that she's so tight she'll never loosen up adequately.

What do you think?
MaresFillies

Postby MaresFillies » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:22 am

Atchmon wrote:
Silber wrote:gotta ask since ive had my troubles with mary, which is tighter, sugar star, mary or JT?

In order of tightness:

JT would be the tightest of the ones that I own (Janine, Mary, JT, Nat, & now Sugar) The only thing I don't like about JT is there's this 'sharp' part of the texture inside that rubs the back of my head, and it's gets distracting when in use. I have to rotate it in a way to where I don't feel it. Other than that it's a good toy, though I think others say Duke's Butt is tighter than JT.

Sugar 2nd - Seems to nearly have the best of both worlds. The majority of the tightness is at the entrance with the rest feeling plenty tight all around (noticeably more than Nat). The textures are soft and subtle, though not quite as subtle as Natasha.

Nat 3rd - Natasha been the best toy over the years. Though not necessarily tight, she does certainly hug around you, and the subtle textures do a lot of the work.

Janine 4th - My second least favorite toy, with JT being the least. Not much of a tight entrance, with cavernous insides, and too much texture than I prefer.

Mary 5th - loose and soft with good soft textures inside, hugs around, but not quite like Nat does. My third favorite.

So Mary isn't that tight huh, in comparison. wow. Thanks.
~ Tune of White and Nerdy ~
"The only question that I thought was hard is whether I like Twilight Sparkle or Pinkie Pie" :buddy:

Best Video: Equestria Girls: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTPqjKk_xCo
Silber

Postby Silber » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:39 am

MaresFillies wrote:

hopefully he means internally more than the lips, main problem i had with mary was the crushing pressure from the opening, otherwise the toy wasnt bad.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:33 pm

Silber wrote:
MaresFillies wrote:

hopefully he means internally more than the lips, main problem i had with mary was the crushing pressure from the opening, otherwise the toy wasnt bad.

^This. I may not have a penis, but my husband sure does! The only part he finds pretty tight, is the entrance. However I think if a man is too big, he probably won't even be able to get in there without risking a tear.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Atchmon

Postby Atchmon » Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:45 pm

Clopping_now wrote:I know you said Sugar Star is the tightest of the bunch, but I gotta ask specifically about the entrance.

I found Mary to initially have such a tight entrance that all I could feel was her lips strangling my dick. After a dozen uses she loosened up and now (100 uses later) she's fine... As long as I've got her sideways (my dick has a greater horizontal diameter than vertical(?) diameter).

I love the look of Sugar Star in every way, except for your comment about tightness. I don't wanna order her then find I've got another dick strangler, and that she's so tight she'll never loosen up adequately.

What do you think?

I know what you mean, I had the same problem with Janine like you have with Mary. The Mary I got is pretty new, Just received it a couple weeks ago. They might have changed the softness of it, like they did with Janine. The first Janine I bought was like trying to masturbate with a rock, then they revised it, and made it softer, and the textures better. I'm 5" with a 5" girth at best, mine sticks straight out, and my head is kinda large compared to the shaft, no curve or anything like most guys, it's like sticking an orange on a Popsicle :lol: , so anyone one with a different size or shape from mine might have a different experience.
@ Silber - I think Mary is a great toy, in fact it's a pretty close contender against Natasha, I just don't have any tightness problems with her, in fact I was expecting her to be kind of loose (it being a horse and all) but Mary is surprisingly tighter than I expected, but I don't think it's anywhere near in the extreme others are describing. Looking at the internal picture I was most concerned about not getting to feel the textures she has, since they're placed near the back, and I'm not that long. But once again I was surprised that I could 'reach' those textures and it's been a good experience ever since.

As for Sugar, a lot of the tightness is at the entrance, which is perfectly round other than it's aesthetics. It opens up once inside, and the entrance squeezes & strokes the shaft, while the textures do it's work. Plus it's brand new, so I haven't really had time to break her in yet.
I found that a lot of pre-lubing is needed before you start since Sugar is a tight fit. But Sugar is still one of the more comfortable toys I have used.
Zephic

Postby Zephic » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:54 pm

Has your sugar star torn?

I've been thinking about getting sugar, but this thread has Me scared I'll tear her.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=32504
Atchmon

Postby Atchmon » Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:55 am

Zephic wrote:Has your sugar star torn?

I've been thinking about getting sugar, but this thread has Me scared I'll tear her.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=32504

Nope, no problems here. And I've gotten a little rough the last couple of times. In fact I haven't had any of my toys rip or be damaged. Good ol' merican product! :911: :911:
Atchmon

Postby Atchmon » Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:12 am

MaresFillies wrote:

I just thought of something that might make a difference. I don't normally us Bad Dragon Lube (I did for this review though), I always use Astroglide it's water-based, but lasts a long time and is very slick. I use it all the time with BD toys.
drfrisker

Postby drfrisker » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:11 pm

I've torn a hazel, Janine, and now a lily(slightly). Theres no way I wouldn't tear SS.

Looks like I need a longer Mary or Nat?
Silber

Postby Silber » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:20 pm

drfrisker wrote:I've torn a hazel, Janine, and now a lily(slightly). Theres no way I wouldn't tear SS.

i dont know about Natascha, but from experience mary is tighter than JT and tears after a few uses.
drfrisker

Postby drfrisker » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:24 pm

Silber wrote:
drfrisker wrote:I've torn a hazel, Janine, and now a lily(slightly). Theres no way I wouldn't tear SS.

i dont know about Natascha, but from experience mary is tighter than JT and tears after a few uses.

There's also comfortability in question. Jt would for sure give me deathgrip. Pain, and then desensitizing is not cool. Mary would probably be OK.
Silber

Postby Silber » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:30 pm

drfrisker wrote:
Silber wrote:

There's also comfortability in question. Jt would for sure give me deathgrip. Pain, and then desensitizing is not cool. Mary would probably be OK.

other way around for me honestly, mary was painful to use and clamped down killing the mood, JT is a bit tight sure, but not to the point its uncomfortable.

Return to “Bad Dragon Toys”