Stan- Medium/3 Vaginal Review

Reviews for any and all Bad Dragon toys belong in here!
Arumaeruma

Stan- Medium/3 Vaginal Review

Postby Arumaeruma » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:46 pm

I wanted to write a thorough review regarding my experience with purchasing an using my Medium Stan! I'm not going to be using numbers because I find them to be arbitrary.

Initial Thoughts: Oh Stan, I've never been more captivated by a toy and felt compelled to immediately buy one, until Stan was released. Looking at the toy I knew this was one I had to have in my collection. Nice girth, vaginal friendly length, and unique shape, they were all things I look for when buying a toy. I wanted something slightly larger than my flint, but nothing too crazy. I felt that medium Stan fit that bill perfectly. Boasting a whopping 10 inches around I knew he would be very fun to use.

Purchasing: I normally try to stalk the adoptions until I can find a toy that I like, but with the release of the pride colors I was more than thrilled to find out that my favorite coloration (rainbow) was being offered at a half off price. I was elated, and didn't want to put my money on hoping for a flop of someone else custom in the exact same specs came up in the adoptions. I decided to order my Stan in the medium size, soft firmness, and in the full spectrum color. I expected to wait about a month, month and a half for my order but I didn't get that. I placed my order June 26th... Stan arrived at my doorstep August 26th. That's a huge 9 week wait which frankly displeased me. My toy flopped once during production because it wasn't up to QC's color standard... and wasn't remade for about another three weeks. I have to give BD credit where credit it due, because I did order a new model in a difficult to execute coloration, but the time it took was way too long. I appreciate the kindness of customer service in keeping me updated on where my toy was. They were prompt and polite. I also appreciated that they were willing to hold onto my package when I anticipated it to arrive while I was on vacation. I can't say I understand how bad dragon operates, but I was becoming more and more anxious and really hoped that Stan would live up to my expectation.

The Toy:
Photo Aug 27, 3 52 37 PM.jpg

I'm not even sure what to say, the coloration turned out amazing! There is no bleeding, the rainbow is even, the pearl creates so many swirls and shimmers in each of the colors that give the toy a really unique look. I'm more than happy with this, and appreciate them redoing the color to make one that looks so clean. Stan is a really nice size as well, he's slightly larger than my flint and looks manageable. The only thing that had me worried was the head. I've never used a blunt head before so I was curious on how it would fit in me. I love the detail on the toy, the ripples bumps and veins give it a lot of character I got my toy in the soft firmness, I really like the soft firmness for vaginal use. I find it to be a lot more comfortable and I don't feel sore with it.
q5yjv.gif
q5yjv.gif (622.91 KiB) Viewed 2292 times

q5z2q.gif
q5z2q.gif (675.65 KiB) Viewed 2292 times

For whatever reason, I feel like Stan feels softer than any of my other soft toys that I have. Not by much but it's kinda weird. It's still a comfortable firmness I just wish it was slightly firmer without being too much firmer.

In Use: I wasn't sure where I was supposed to begin with stan. His awkward head was something I had never dealt with
before, it was very wide and I wasn't sure something that large and abrupt was going to fit in easily.
Photo Aug 27, 4 23 13 PM.jpg

I was pleasantly surprised to find out how easily it slid into me. Maybe it was the firmness, but I was able to just squish and slide myself down and the head popped in very easily. The sensation it gave was a real nice sensation. It was similar to pushing in a knot, without feeling as abrupt. It felt very gentle inside and the taper underneath made it feel more intense. I was pleasantly surprised to find out how smooth Stan felt. I couldn't feel any of the bumps on him, granted I'm less sensitive to texture. I really couldn't feel much of the head's shape inside of me, it felt normal like any other toy I've used.

The problems started to arise when I was trying to ride him. I lowered myself more on the shaft and felt like I hit a road block. I first used Stan with his curve facing towards me, which is how I normally use toys with curves. I felt like I hit a road block when I got to about the green color on him, which is about right where the curve begins.
Photo Aug 27, 4 30 40 PM.jpg

I felt frustrated, I tried to ignore this and just grind myself against the base to finish. When I pushed myself lower, the curve got pushed as well, and the toy ended up popping out of me. I tried again... and again... and no matter what I could not get past that curve. I thought that the size of the toy was too much for me, but then I remembered that I've taken larger toys before and knew I could take something this size. I laid on my back and tried twisting it in, nope. Tried straightening it and reinserting it, nope. That was when I noticed something really nice about Stan.

While I was having trouble getting his full length in, Stan is absolutely amazing for thrusting. The smooth texture, the girth, and that blunt head rubbed against my gspot fantastically. The blunt head didn't poke or prod me deeply, so it felt comfortable no matter how fast I went. Yet I wanted Stan to be a multipurpose toy, one I could ride and thrust with. I can only finish from riding a toy, so I was determined to figure out a way for me to do it. I decided to turn around Stan so that the curve was facing the opposite way so the base was by my butt and the curve rubbed on my clit.

For whatever reason, this position was amazing. I don't know if this is the intended position to use this toy, but it worked for me. I was actually able to get down the whole way on him until I felt my ass push against the base. Yet in this position there was nothing for me to grind against, but it felt much better. The girth didn't feel as intense as I anticipated, which was kinda underwhelming. However I was able to thrust myself down the shaft of the toy and the bumps in the front of the curve rubbed real nice against my clit. I still didn't manage to figure out a position for me to finish with him. It was late at night, I was tired and covered with lube, so I ended up having a nice deep orgasm with my Flint. Oh Stan, I waited over two months for you and you couldn't even give me that deep satisfying orgasm I wanted! For shame

Overall: I was a bit dissapointed with this toy. While Stan isn't a bad toy by any means he wasn't what I was looking for. I wanted a multipurpose toy like my Flint, one where I can thrust and grind and ride and it ends up feeling amazing. Stan was a challenge in a different way than what I wanted. I wanted to have to wrestle the girth and feel stretched, but instead I was wrestling his curve to even get TO the girth. I don't know if it's because the softness feels more soft than normal, or the shape, or what, but Stan didn't give me that knocks my sock off orgasm that I craved from him. In fact, it was very difficult for me to even find a position to finish with him. Wrestling with the curve took away from the mood and the fantasy which is a huge part of me using toys. His head is his strongest point, as it feels wonderful upon insertion and feels great when thrusting. I'll have to experiment with Stan some more, now that I know what position works best for me, but I feel like he's challenging for all the wrong reasons.
Rainbow Dasher

Re: Stan- Medium/3 Vaginal Review

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:02 pm

Nicely written review. I only have a small Stan, but I have the exact same issue with that curve of his. I've actually only ever been able to take the entire toy, once; the curve stops me just about every time though turning it around, as you did, does seem to help. Once he does get in however, he works great as a thrusting toy.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
SheWantsTheDragonD

Postby SheWantsTheDragonD » Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:32 pm

Thanks for writing the review. I haven't seen much info about Stan in use, but the little comments I have seen have made me hold off on ordering Stan. I really don't think I'm going to buy one unless I find an adopt in some to-die-for coloration.

Yours is definitely pretty! I don't think that curve would work out for me though :/ I hope you can enjoy it more in the future.
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- :misc15: :misc13: :misc14: -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:37 am

SheWantsTheDragonD wrote:Thanks for writing the review. I haven't seen much info about Stan in use, but the little comments I have seen have made me hold off on ordering Stan. I really don't think I'm going to buy one unless I find an adopt in some to-die-for coloration.

Yours is definitely pretty! I don't think that curve would work out for me though :/ I hope you can enjoy it more in the future.

No problem! And thank you very much! I wouldn't feel like you need to be in too much of a rush to get Stan, he's nice but not as good as some other toys!
KaelDuke

Postby KaelDuke » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:40 am

Thank you for your review. I've been looking at Stan and the curve just held me off. I'm kinda hoping they do a update on him and straighten him out more.
My Toys
David Large/8(I think) Arctic Blue
Mountain Drake 5 Neon Green and Blue marble
Wishlist: Large Dragon Tongue in full spectrum in 8
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:45 am

KaelDuke wrote:Thank you for your review. I've been looking at Stan and the curve just held me off. I'm kinda hoping they do a update on him and straighten him out more.

No problem, glad I could help. I'm not entirely sure if the curve on Stan is intended better for Anal use than Vaginal use, but it was the same problem I had when I used a tentacle. The only difference was at least Stan was a good thruster, but the tentacle didn't work for me. I had to use my tentacle backwards as well to get it to fit in me. I was just dissapointed because I really craved that girth, and had trouble even getting down to that point.
Drazard

Postby Drazard » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:28 am

Ahh, your Stan is so pretty and squishy!! *0*

The trouble with the curve seems to be a pretty universal thing - I have the same trouble with my small. I managed to get down to the base a little while ago by riding him in a very particular way, but I have to really want to use him to go through the effort of getting myself set up.

Return to “Bad Dragon Toys”