Your first toy

Reviews for any and all Bad Dragon toys belong in here!
CaptainFluffeh

Your first toy

Postby CaptainFluffeh » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:24 am

So for all the people who have ordered a toy from BD share what was your first toy was and if it has knot on it what was your first knotting experiance like :smile: my first toy will be the David in medium with a cum tube in rogue color but sadly I need to wait another week to share my experiance :doh: but when mine arrives I'll update with picks and my experiance
frailwarf7612

Re: Your first toy

Postby frailwarf7612 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:14 am

Mine was the scorn in small/4 in a beautiful blue split dark blue, but I purchased it of the used section and OMG what a mistake :widesmile: It was soo big and it was my first buttexperience, it hurted so badly, but meanwhile I serves me more than great :smilenox:
Panzellie

Postby Panzellie » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:34 pm

Hi Fluffeh^^

My first toy was a Small Crackers-- he doesn't have a knot but I hear the bulge under his head practically serves at one. I can say that the first and second sessions with him left me with shaking legs for the better half of an hour :blush:
I have traded with CometSuicide
Bought from Magenta, Memphs, Hereticblood, and Sirion
Sold to Mikeman4290, Keely, Nickooru, and Asteraphoenix x2
CaptainFluffeh

Postby CaptainFluffeh » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:00 pm

I'm way to excited to order my gryphon and david from BD payday wont come soon enough xD :crying:
Fox-Titan

Postby Fox-Titan » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:13 pm

My first would have to be a medium Kelvin in medium firmness with a cumtube. Now I'll tell you hwat, the first time with him I managed to take his whole knot! It was amazing, really, and I've never had anything that big in me before!
Titania Andersen

Selling a medium Kelvin! PM for information
KorraTheWerewolf

Postby KorraTheWerewolf » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:33 pm

Mine was a small Cole ^^
I had previous only played around with small bullet vibrators, so I was a bit overwhelmed at the size at first. When I was toying, I didn't think I'd be able to get the knot in, but with a lot of warming up, it slipped in and HOLY SHIT! Insta orgasm, and the best I had ever had. It felt amaaaazing feeling my muscles pulse around the girth of the knot, and using the cumtube was a nice feature :D
I'm the avatar-you gotta DEAL with it!

I love me some RPing {Deep,angsty,feelsy,amazing storylines. BUT ALSO HARDCORE,KINKY,GRAPHIC,SMUT :D}

Owner of seven special boys:
Cole,Bruiser, Rex,
Fenrir, Snowleopard
Sleipnir

Flint UNUSED FOR SALE! MEDIUM, SOFT WITH CUMTUBE! ONLY $120!

My Skype is KorratheWerewolf!!! Add me and let's RP!
Crazyguy1990

Postby Crazyguy1990 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:46 pm

My first BD toy was a Medium Anthro Dragon with a cumtube.
I'd been browsing Rule 34, and I knew of Bad Dragon from the ads on the site.
One day, whilst looking for a new dildo, I decided to browse the forums, and bought one from a fellow user in Australia.
The wait was torture, but worth it once he arrived.
After I got him home, I stripped off and lubed him and myself up.
I'd used dildos anally before, but once his head popped in, it felt like nothing I'd ever toyed with before. :excited:
He was so girthy and floppy, and when I finally managed to get down to his balls, I was in heaven. :smile:
He's still one of my favourites, to this day.
29/M/Bi/ Prefers 2 inch diameter, 7 inches long and up.
shellerfly

Postby shellerfly » Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:58 pm

Medium Xar was my first Bad Dragon toy. I had some rock eggs I was using and loved. Medium Xar's knot was just slightly bigger than the eggs, which was exactly what I was looking for. It was nice being able to use a bit of a tapered shaft before struggling a little to fit the knot in. It was exactly what I was looking for!
Image Adorable pixel art by ChibityImage
AmethystSnake

Postby AmethystSnake » Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:06 pm

My first toy from BD was Rex the German Shepherd. ^^ He was the number one on my wishlist, since I'm into canine toys and he looked the most real to me. So when I saw him on the Adoptions -page, I had to buy him! X3 He was a flop, so I even got him much cheaper that he would have been as a custom-made. He's medium sized and soft firmness, good boy color (the BEST!), and he has a suction cup and a cumtube.~

I've still pretty new to sex toys and toying in general, but I have given Rex a few playing sessions already, and even my boyfriend who's normally not interested in anal play, tried him out as well! ;3 Rex is most definitely the first knotted toy I've bought, but due to his length I haven't been able to knot him, at least not yet.~ He has been very close a couple of times though. ;9

Anyways, if you want a more detailed version of my first toy, read my first review!
Female / 21 / Bisexual (prefer men) / In relationship with Edward Bluefox / Has 12 fantasy toys! / Artist, writer, gamer / Spiritual person

Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:21 pm

My first order was for a M Ridgeback, M Kelvin, M Chance, Werewolf wear-able, and a Mary.

I was too antsy to wait on them to be made and arrived, so I ordered some adoptions while I waited: mini Sleipnir, small Gryphon, and a small Ridley.

I wasn't a stranger to toys though it had been a while since I'd last used any, which is why I went for smaller sizes with the adopts. My first experience with all 3 was nothing short of amazing. When my original order arrived...wow! It took me a couple of months to learn how to use my Ridgeback, though; I really needed to learn how he best worked with me so that I could use him properly. I now have one in all 3 sizes.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Shadow_Twisted

Postby Shadow_Twisted » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:10 pm

First toy I ever bought from BD was an Anthro Dragoness, but as for any of their dicks, that might be tricky. My first order for a dick was for a Gryphon, Fenrir, and Kage, but I soon found myself scooping stuff up from adoptions while waiting. The first one that actually arrived was a mini Clayton that I was able to hilt fairly easily. A lot of my other purchases were mediums and it quickly became apparent I needed some smaller ones. The first toy that I knotted was my small Naga and it gave me such a wonderful full feeling.
Things are looking up.
CaptainFluffeh

Postby CaptainFluffeh » Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:36 pm

I'm at a standstill between a small David with a cum tube and a medium gryphon or a small gryphon and a medium David with a cum tube and my hole is new to toys so far ive only had a 3.5 inch ballsy dick by doc johnson in there but i want a a more full filling experience if you catch my dirft :liplick: but even with that it was amazing.
kt~

Postby kt~ » Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:48 pm

My first BD toy experience wasn't that great, unfortunately. I took everyone's advice and got a small Nox, but it wasn't the right size and shape for me, so it poked me inside constantly and made me nauseous. So then I knew to get thinner and/or shorter toys (mainly shorter). Now I have some other toys I really like, like Crackers. :smile: I also discovered I greatly prefer soft firmness and even medium firmness can be too hard for me sometimes.
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:51 pm

I got a Small Crackers in a 5/8 split and was upset because I didn't really like it :( It was hard to finish with and the size wasn't a challenge for me, and the printer texture didn't feel good for me. Luckily I stuck through and picked up a Medium Nox and it was innnnsaaaane, after that I was hooked.
Birdie

Postby Birdie » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:21 pm

My first toy was a Fenrir back when they only made him in one size. I remember when I bought it on the adoptions page, I was freaking out because I had it in my cart and then I went back a page to review the order and he was gone. Luckily, it just took a bit for him to come back to the adoptions page and I got him.

I was actually a tiny bit disappointed when I first got him because my boyfriend had just gotten a medium sized Terra and it was much bigger than the Fenrir was. I was just jealous that my boyfriend could take more in his ass than I could take in my pussy though. My first experience with Fenrir was great. I was able to knot him the first time that I used him, but it was really mind blowing. It's a feeling like no other to knot a toy. I was completely tied to him and it took me a while to calm down enough to get him out. I love feeling so full.

The best part is that even though I use bigger toys in my pussy nowadays, I can still use him for my anal training! :widesmile:
Female-21-Musician-Teacher-Dreamer-Lover-Mated to Vulpine Aurora
"Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple" -Dr. Seuss
The rest is still unwritten...
CaptainFluffeh

Postby CaptainFluffeh » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:15 pm

im just starting out so i hope the small david and medium gryphon will be enough i have a small ballsy dick that is 3.5 inches but only 3 are usable it doesn't even make me feel anything anymore :crying:
marcii

Postby marcii » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:24 pm

My first toy was an extra soft small tentacle. I had used a few very small vibes before (like, 1" max diameter) but they were all toxic. I kinda miss my tentacle (I sold it after a year) for nostalgia's sake. But the second toy I bought, my nox, has been one of my favorites since then.

My first toy with a knot was a small soft breeder with a cumtube, but I had lots of issues with it and never really got super into using it. I almost want to get another one to try again, but maybe knots just aren't for me. I didn't really like the sensation that much. Crackers on the other hand, is incredible. I have a small/firm (I wanted a soft, but the flop I got had great colors and a suction cup sooooo. Whoops!), but after inserting the full bulge in, it's incredible. I can orgasm after only a few seconds. Most of the time I like to really work up to a strong orgasm, so I don't use it super often but it's fucking amazing when I bring him out!!
Niah

Postby Niah » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:51 pm

My first toy (first toy ever) was a small Crash in medium firmness. He was satisfying at the time. I then got a mini Sleipnir in medium and fell in love with him. Thanks to him I was able to finally knot my Crash and I find both appealing now. I'm working my way towards my small Sleipnir and my small Crackers will help with that. I can say that overall I'm pleased I went with Crash, but I also think that I maybe should have gone with Trent or Nox (both in small). I didn't go with either because at the time I wanted something with a smaller head; though now I can say that a mini Sleipnir would have been perfect as my first toy.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Kaiser

Postby Kaiser » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:36 am

First toy from BD was my medium gryphon(medium) full review on the forums but i can summarise. And that is that it is still my favourite toy even after him now bunking with a few more. Had him for nearly a few months now and still trying to take the full knot but still a fun toy to play with and usually use him as prep for my small clayton(firm) and thankfully he is very effective at doing so, hopefully be able to take the last third of gryphons knot soon but can feel him prodding when i try but still a fun experience :stick:
Reviews Completed
Medium Gryphon (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33157&p=1065864#p1065864)
The Four Horsemen (Medium Bumble, Medium Chance, Rowan, Small Slepnir viewtopic.php?f=109&t=34995)
VVVV (Flared chance, tucker, sugerstar viewtopic.php?f=109&t=43844)
Duke's Lush Tush (viewtopic.php?f=109&t=46969)
Reviews In Progress
SheWantsTheDragonD

Postby SheWantsTheDragonD » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:13 am

My first toy was a small Crackers in medium firmness.

I had a lot of difficulty inserting it at first and I was afraid it would be too large for me, but I managed to get the whole thing in on the first session by lowering down onto it. I used a vibrator and the orgasm I had was just incredible. I felt so full and happy and I was instantly hooked on Bad Dragon dildos.

I've bought a lot of others in the months since I bought Crackers, but Crackers is still a really great toy for me and I don't regret buying that adopt at all.

Also, my boyfriend recently used Crackers on me when I was really turned on. Feeling that bulge thrust in and out without me controlling it was pretty mind blowing.

I <3 Crackers.
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- :misc15: :misc13: :misc14: -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Return to “Bad Dragon Toys”