Flint/Mini/5 - Female Review (SFW Pics)

Reviews for any and all Bad Dragon toys belong in here!
User avatar
takethechanceee
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:11 am
Gender: Female

Flint/Mini/5 - Female Review (SFW Pics)

Postby takethechanceee » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:52 pm

Size: Mini
Firmness: 5
Color: Starlight Glow
Extras: None

Ordering: 10/10
Not my first time ordering here, picked the color, ordered my two toys, paid, done! (On a side note, they made my two customs in a week and 5 days, how awesome is that!)

Shipping: 10/10
I had picked FedEx International Priority and it took 2 days to get here, which is international, I was like :bugeyed: They delivered a day early too and I was so so happy!

Packaging: 4/10
Ehhhh now this is where it gets a bit weird. I was leaving for college when I got the Fedex guy at the door so I was there to pick it up. I've always known that the customs slip has 'silicone sculture' and 'lubricant' on it but it's folded so you can't see it but this time there was a small slip written is very bold, caps writing ''CUMLUBE'' and the list of ingredients on it. I can't imagine what it would of been like if I wasn't there to collect it, bad bad bad. Hope then don't keep doing that :unamused: The box was a bit beaten up but not the fault of bad dragon. Everything came as normal blah blah blah with the paper and everything in it.

Oral: 10/10
I'm not one for oral but DANG Flint just fits perfectly in there. The curve, the ridges, the foreskin, the studs UNFF. Perfect. So much to feel and play with. His curve is really nice for me, he just slid in with no problem, his size also makes me able to take him jusssttt after the bulge. I love exploring the ridges and the studs, everything is just so good for oral, it got me hot and flustered before I even did anything (and that's coming from someone who isn't even into oral!) :excited:

Vaginal: 100000/10
I've only had, hmmm, about 3 sessions with him so far and I love him already! I'm already saving to get a small :nomnom: At first when I was feeling him up when he was boiled and cleaned I was kind of worried that he felt a bit too soft (is it me or is BD's medium softer than usual? My Chance feels firmer and he's thinner) but the 5 turned out good enough for me! I actually think I would of liked him in an 8, but I'm still learning what I like. So, at first I was like ''I'm not going to be able to feel these plates :/'' but DANG do you feel them when they're in. It was such a different experience than the smoothness of Chance. I was worried he wouldn't fit too, since Chance is a 1.2 diameter and Flint is 1.7 but my vagina just went slllllooorrrpp and he slid in with no problems (bit uncomfy but less than I was expecting!) I think I have a stretchy downstairs :blush: I got used to the feeling then started moving him in and out and I will admit, it was very intense, but that's just how I like it. I actually really like thrusting with him, with the ridges towards my g-spot, but my downstairs started to complain a little, so I took a bit of a break and then went at it again. This time I rode him and I hilted him no bother and he was so much better than Chance, I nearly came just sitting on him :blush: His head was feeling something in there (not sure what though) but what ever it was doing, I liked it. I rode on him for a while but then just sat on him and started to grind on his base and bam I was gone in an instant, it was heaven :misc2: Like, I've been missing out on this for so long?!? I'm definitely getting a small of him.
Now, this is coming from someone who likes texture, friction, grinding and pressure so results may vary from person to person. I've heard people say that 5 feels awful and has torn them and yet I want a mini in 8! (A small in 8 would be awful I would imagine though)
I would take this with a grain of salt, if you're like me then a 5 will be good but if you're in any way sensitive to texture then definitely get him in a 3. The ridges give an intense ''pop, pop, pop, pop'' feeling as you pull him out, another thing to consider.
I do like him a lot, the length to girth ratio is vagina friendly and he's got that great curve and all that great texture, so he is 1000/10 sitting at the top toy in my ever growing collection :misc1: :cool:

Anal: N/A
Nope, neeevvverrrr :tinfoil:

Overall:
I love love love him, so glad I got him! Perfect for people who want a lot of texture and who aren't all that sensitive down there. I would recommend a 3 to anyone reading this that know they're sensitive and I would recommend a 5 to anyone that reads this and thinks they like the same stuff I do. Overall, the curve, the bulge and those plates are what you feel and that's why I like him so much. He works very well for my anatomy :misc2: If anyone needs any comparisons or anymore photos, let me know and I'll be happy to help!

Photos!
He's also GITD because he's Starlight Glow, it's so cute and I think it's awesome. He wasn't well charged in these photos, only with a lamp for like 2 minutes, I can imagine he'll be much brighter when charged for longer or with a UV light!
Attachments
2.jpg
1.jpg
Toys in my hoard: 8!
► Show Spoiler

Waiting on: None :(
User avatar
Ammonight
Posts: 211
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:21 pm

Re: Flint/Mini/5 - Female Review (SFW Pics)

Postby Ammonight » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:01 pm

takethechanceee wrote:Size: Mini
Firmness: 5
Color: Starlight Glow
Extras: None

Ordering: 10/10
Not my first time ordering here, picked the color, ordered my two toys, paid, done! (On a side note, they made my two customs in a week and 5 days, how awesome is that!)

Shipping: 10/10
I had picked FedEx International Priority and it took 2 days to get here, which is international, I was like :bugeyed: They delivered a day early too and I was so so happy!

Packaging: 4/10
Ehhhh now this is where it gets a bit weird. I was leaving for college when I got the Fedex guy at the door so I was there to pick it up. I've always known that the customs slip has 'silicone sculture' and 'lubricant' on it but it's folded so you can't see it but this time there was a small slip written is very bold, caps writing ''CUMLUBE'' and the list of ingredients on it. I can't imagine what it would of been like if I wasn't there to collect it, bad bad bad. Hope then don't keep doing that :unamused: The box was a bit beaten up but not the fault of bad dragon. Everything came as normal blah blah blah with the paper and everything in it.

Oral: 10/10
I'm not one for oral but DANG Flint just fits perfectly in there. The curve, the ridges, the foreskin, the studs UNFF. Perfect. So much to feel and play with. His curve is really nice for me, he just slid in with no problem, his size also makes me able to take him jusssttt after the bulge. I love exploring the ridges and the studs, everything is just so good for oral, it got me hot and flustered before I even did anything (and that's coming from someone who isn't even into oral!) :excited:

Vaginal: 100000/10
I've only had, hmmm, about 3 sessions with him so far and I love him already! I'm already saving to get a small :nomnom: At first when I was feeling him up when he was boiled and cleaned I was kind of worried that he felt a bit too soft (is it me or is BD's medium softer than usual? My Chance feels firmer and he's thinner) but the 5 turned out good enough for me! I actually think I would of liked him in an 8, but I'm still learning what I like. So, at first I was like ''I'm not going to be able to feel these plates :/'' but DANG do you feel them when they're in. It was such a different experience than the smoothness of Chance. I was worried he wouldn't fit too, since Chance is a 1.2 diameter and Flint is 1.7 but my vagina just went slllllooorrrpp and he slid in with no problems (bit uncomfy but less than I was expecting!) I think I have a stretchy downstairs :blush: I got used to the feeling then started moving him in and out and I will admit, it was very intense, but that's just how I like it. I actually really like thrusting with him, with the ridges towards my g-spot, but my downstairs started to complain a little, so I took a bit of a break and then went at it again. This time I rode him and I hilted him no bother and he was so much better than Chance, I nearly came just sitting on him :blush: His head was feeling something in there (not sure what though) but what ever it was doing, I liked it. I rode on him for a while but then just sat on him and started to grind on his base and bam I was gone in an instant, it was heaven :misc2: Like, I've been missing out on this for so long?!? I'm definitely getting a small of him.
Now, this is coming from someone who likes texture, friction, grinding and pressure so results may vary from person to person. I've heard people say that 5 feels awful and has torn them and yet I want a mini in 8! (A small in 8 would be awful I would imagine though)
I would take this with a grain of salt, if you're like me then a 5 will be good but if you're in any way sensitive to texture then definitely get him in a 3. The ridges give an intense ''pop, pop, pop, pop'' feeling as you pull him out, another thing to consider.
I do like him a lot, the length to girth ratio is vagina friendly and he's got that great curve and all that great texture, so he is 1000/10 sitting at the top toy in my ever growing collection :misc1: :cool:

Anal: N/A
Nope, neeevvverrrr :tinfoil:

Overall:
I love love love him, so glad I got him! Perfect for people who want a lot of texture and who aren't all that sensitive down there. I would recommend a 3 to anyone reading this that know they're sensitive and I would recommend a 5 to anyone that reads this and thinks they like the same stuff I do. Overall, the curve, the bulge and those plates are what you feel and that's why I like him so much. He works very well for my anatomy :misc2: If anyone needs any comparisons or anymore photos, let me know and I'll be happy to help!

Photos!
He's also GITD because he's Starlight Glow, it's so cute and I think it's awesome. He wasn't well charged in these photos, only with a lamp for like 2 minutes, I can imagine he'll be much brighter when charged for longer or with a UV light!


Great review! I just love the marble-like quality that gidt toys have when they're not glowing, hahah.
User avatar
takethechanceee
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:11 am
Gender: Female

Re: Flint/Mini/5 - Female Review (SFW Pics)

Postby takethechanceee » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:08 pm

enostress wrote:Great review! I just love the marble-like quality that gidt toys have when they're not glowing, hahah.

Thanks! Same, it's like a slightly translucent white and he suits lighter colors imo :blush:
Toys in my hoard: 8!
► Show Spoiler

Waiting on: None :(
User avatar
blushingkitten
Posts: 1719
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:34 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Flint/Mini/5 - Female Review (SFW Pics)

Postby blushingkitten » Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:07 pm

Great review! I've been wanting a flint for ages now, and I'm planning on starting with a mini (probably), but I've been struggling with firmness selection. I typically love texture, but I've had one experience where it was too much (EE's hippocampus in firm, ack!)

May I ask why you'd like him more firm? Is it cuz the texture isn't noticeable enough, or is it cuz you want more texture? Sorry it that's an odd, unusual question... :)
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
User avatar
takethechanceee
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:11 am
Gender: Female

Re: Flint/Mini/5 - Female Review (SFW Pics)

Postby takethechanceee » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:18 am

blushingkitten wrote:Great review! I've been wanting a flint for ages now, and I'm planning on starting with a mini (probably), but I've been struggling with firmness selection. I typically love texture, but I've had one experience where it was too much (EE's hippocampus in firm, ack!)

May I ask why you'd like him more firm? Is it cuz the texture isn't noticeable enough, or is it cuz you want more texture? Sorry it that's an odd, unusual question... :)

It's more personal preference, I personally really like texture and firmness :) My downstairs isn't very sensitive at all really, I feel more of a pressure than any distinct fine texture, so that's why I particularly love Flint's ridges. It's the only thing that seems to be able to get me off :blush: I feel his ridges definitely, I just want him not to squish quite as much, I'll probably get him in a medium firmness if I'm getting a small, since he's so thick and the firm might be too firm, but on a mini I would love a firm :nomnom:
Toys in my hoard: 8!
► Show Spoiler

Waiting on: None :(

Return to “Bad Dragon Toys”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests