Reviewing Echo- Best BD Experience yet

Reviews for any and all Bad Dragon toys belong in here!
jessethemarshmallow
Gender: Male | sex-positive asexual/autochorissexual | Demiromantic | Engaged | DFAB

Reviewing Echo- Best BD Experience yet

Postby jessethemarshmallow » Tue May 24, 2016 7:50 pm

I do not usually do reviews, but I will make an exception, since this is an exceptional toy!

Having used 12 different BD toys, I will have to say this was by far the best experience, and I've only used him once! I haven't even got to know him/ the hang of him, yet!

Model: Echo
Color: Celestial Harmony
Size: Medium
Firmness: Medium
Extras: None

Ordering: 9/10 I only docked it because the first CS I talked to was not a good experience. However, I tried again and got Elise and she is always great! She turned everything around 100% and I was overly satisfied.

Shipping: 10/10 Shipped fast! Within 3 days of ordering and I got him 1 day earlier than the estimated receive by date!

First Impressions: 10/10 My expectations were way exceeded. He was everything I had hoped for to a T.

Oral: 10/10 Seriously, I have not enjoyed swallowing a toy this much before! He fit like a glove and I got him past the ring with deep throating. The texture on the bottom is a blast to play with on the tongue.

In Hand: 9/10 I like to jerk my toys off. He fits well in the hand and again the bottom texture feels great against the palm. I docked a point because the pearly-slick texture does not feel as good as the matte.

Front Door: 10/10 Up until today I have not ever had an orgasm the first time I used a toy. I usually have to learn how to use it and what angle, speed...etc works best per toy. It tends to take a few days to a week to perfect. However, Echo hits the sweet spot like he's sculpted for me. The ring is incredible.

NSFW Content under spoiler:
► Show Spoiler

Back Door: X/X Still recovering from a tail bone injury, so not tried.

All in all, this is a great toy. If you are considering getting an Echo, go for him! I'm glad I jumped for a Medium because he went in so easily, I'm sure a small would have been too small for me. I did not find he was the lube guzzle that others claimed. I only applied one coat of coconut oil at the start and he was slick to the finish. Thanks for reading!

Edit: Pics!

20160524_144410.jpg

20160524_144451.jpg

Edit 2: I didn't use him for a week to use my other toys and I actually craved him.
Last edited by jessethemarshmallow on Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
My preference is I'll daydream about anything that its species deems to be an adult with human-level intelligence and be able communicate and give consent in an understandable way.

Toys I own:
► Show Spoiler
Samson

Re: Reviewing Echo- Best BD Experience yet

Postby Samson » Tue May 24, 2016 7:57 pm

Do you have any pictures of the toy? Was actuallys thinking about getting Echo in Celestial Harmony myself! All these good reviews make me realize I need him more. I wasn't interested in the model when he came out, but now it's my most wanted toy.
Edit saw your 'show me you echo' post. Looks great!
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
jessethemarshmallow
Gender: Male | sex-positive asexual/autochorissexual | Demiromantic | Engaged | DFAB

Postby jessethemarshmallow » Tue May 24, 2016 8:16 pm

Samson wrote:Do you have any pictures of the toy? Was actuallys thinking about getting Echo in Celestial Harmony myself! All these good reviews make me realize I need him more. I wasn't interested in the model when he came out, but now it's my most wanted toy.
Edit saw your 'show me you echo' post. Looks great!

Oh, good idea! I'll add the pics here, too! Thanks! :dukeretro: I highly recommend him! I wasn't really interested until it dawned on my what character the art reminded me of, heeheee. :blush: :misc2: :nerdy:
My preference is I'll daydream about anything that its species deems to be an adult with human-level intelligence and be able communicate and give consent in an understandable way.

Toys I own:
► Show Spoiler
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Tue May 24, 2016 10:51 pm

That marbling job is the stuff dreams are made of. Gorgeous custom..
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
jessethemarshmallow

Postby jessethemarshmallow » Wed May 25, 2016 8:59 am

lovelyscales wrote:That marbling job is the stuff dreams are made of. Gorgeous custom..

I agree! They did a fantastic job!

Toys I own:
► Show Spoiler
Eowaraldur

Postby Eowaraldur » Sat May 28, 2016 6:20 pm

Really makes me want to get an echo even more :smile:
Also, yours looks exactly like a popcorn jelly bean O.O
JellyBean.jpg
Hello there! I'm a pansexual guy; I don't differentiate between sexes/genders - If I like you, it is because I like you as a person! <3
Current/Wishlist/Waiting
► Show Spoiler
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sat May 28, 2016 6:40 pm

By not having a good CS experience the first time do you mean they would not help you with your request? I ask since I asked about a custom but was told the color was only available on one model. Another person told me you can make a custom of similar colors to try to get a similar effect and 1 or 2 other members got the same color swapped on another toy things that were not mentioned to me when i ticketed about a custom toy. I have heard it said here that sometimes one CS representative will say no to a custom while another might say yes. Yet I'm not sure if that's true or if it only applied back to a time before they started saying no to so many customs :mystery:.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
jessethemarshmallow

Postby jessethemarshmallow » Sat May 28, 2016 7:20 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:I've had a med/5 echo sitting around for a long ass time that I haven't even tried yet. Everyone seems to love him, so I better get off my lazy ass and try it out.

Again, yours is one of my favorite looking/colored toys :widesmile:

Hee hee. Thanks! You really should! PM what you think!

Toys I own:
► Show Spoiler
jessethemarshmallow

Postby jessethemarshmallow » Sat May 28, 2016 7:22 pm

lovelyscales wrote:By not having a good CS experience the first time do you mean they would not help you with your request? I ask since I asked about a custom but was told the color was only available on one model. Another person told me you can make a custom of similar colors to try to get a similar effect and 1 or 2 other members got the same color swapped on another toy things that were not mentioned to me when i ticketed about a custom toy. I have heard it said here that sometimes one CS representative will say no to a custom while another might say yes. Yet I'm not sure if that's true or if it only applied back to a time before they started saying no to so many customs :mystery:.

That's not it, but it's in the past now, so I'd rather not relive it. :dukeretro:

Toys I own:
► Show Spoiler
jessethemarshmallow

Postby jessethemarshmallow » Sat May 28, 2016 7:24 pm

Eowaraldur wrote:Really makes me want to get an echo even more :smile:
Also, yours looks exactly like a popcorn jelly bean O.O
JellyBean.jpg

Heehehe. Am I weird by actually enjoying that flavour?

Btw, I've used him every day since I've got him! I can not get enough. NSFW under spoiler.

► Show Spoiler

Toys I own:
► Show Spoiler
jessethemarshmallow

Postby jessethemarshmallow » Sat May 28, 2016 7:28 pm

Zaphora wrote:Isn't echo great?? :buddy: I have one in medium and medium firmness and it's perfect I remember when you were asking about echo beforehand yes he's amazing when he first debuted in Dec I was like wtf why did I buy nocturne when I saw this toy I had to wait until Jan to order it xD it couldn't get here fast enough he's in my top 5 toys and is actually the easiest one to use with my vibe so yeah he's amazing correct mine doesn't use as much lube as my med anthrodragon packer xD

Yep! Thanks for giving me the information so I felt confident ordering the medium! :dukeretro:

Toys I own:
► Show Spoiler
jessethemarshmallow

Postby jessethemarshmallow » Sat May 28, 2016 8:49 pm

Zaphora wrote:
jessethemarshmallow wrote:
Zaphora wrote:Isn't echo great?? :buddy: I have one in medium and medium firmness and it's perfect I remember when you were asking about echo beforehand yes he's amazing when he first debuted in Dec I was like wtf why did I buy nocturne when I saw this toy I had to wait until Jan to order it xD it couldn't get here fast enough he's in my top 5 toys and is actually the easiest one to use with my vibe so yeah he's amazing correct mine doesn't use as much lube as my med anthrodragon packer xD

Yep! Thanks for giving me the information so I felt confident ordering the medium! :dukeretro:

I'm hoping to get a chance to use him soon ; ) my ollie <3 he's definitely a toy I'd never ever consider selling xD he's one of those dream toys you know like it's the perfect one and its exactly what you're looking for. .. a few of mine are like that, my large rex, med sub woofer, kippy, razor, cole....just to name a few ;)

I feel the same way about mine! Its such a great feeling to get the exact toy you dreamed of!

Toys I own:
► Show Spoiler
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat May 28, 2016 9:29 pm

I love my Echo, though his medial rubs me a bit raw sometimes since my large is too long to fully insert. Even so, I love his swell; I kind of call him an elongated Crackers.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
jessethemarshmallow

Postby jessethemarshmallow » Sun May 29, 2016 4:12 pm

Zaphora wrote:
jessethemarshmallow wrote:
Zaphora wrote:

I'm hoping to get a chance to use him soon ; ) my ollie <3 he's definitely a toy I'd never ever consider selling xD he's one of those dream toys you know like it's the perfect one and its exactly what you're looking for. .. a few of mine are like that, my large rex, med sub woofer, kippy, razor, cole....just to name a few ;)

I feel the same way about mine! Its such a great feeling to get the exact toy you dreamed of!

Are you sticking with the name echo or will you make it more personalized

I actually named him Asgore. :misc2: :blush:

Toys I own:
► Show Spoiler
jessethemarshmallow

Postby jessethemarshmallow » Sun May 29, 2016 4:14 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:I love my Echo, though his medial rubs me a bit raw sometimes since my large is too long to fully insert. Even so, I love his swell; I kind of call him an elongated Crackers.

He kinda is! :widesmile: I actually can't get my Medium all the way to the balls, either, so I'm thinking of investing in a small just for the sake of getting the full experience. :dukeretro:

Toys I own:
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Bad Dragon Toys”