My snowbutt (snowball) review NSFW PICTURES

Reviews for any and all Bad Dragon toys belong in here!
Mr_Jumps

My snowbutt (snowball) review NSFW PICTURES

Postby Mr_Jumps » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:52 am

Hello fellow butt enthusiasts :laugh:

[ Just as a fyi warning this review is from someone that never writes them, but I saw how there isnt that many reviews of the deer butt on here and they really should be. ]

As a little back ground ive been using my MED Rex soft for a year about now and have loved him to death but as we all know its hard to be covert with a dildo. So I decided upon the snowball because ive read that he can be quiet.

Hes a custom blue ice. Very pretty and its what turns me on is the shiny ass cheeks. Mmh <3

As one would normaly think he actually was ordered the arrived fast, I also had a custome blue ice dragon in there as well and both custome toys were made fast and at the door faster than the rex for sure.

Onto the butt... oh lala

Build:
The toy itself has some weight but it takes some getting used to to feel it out. Very firm but elastic. Its one of those things you have to feel to understand. But I can tell you I am a decent average sized boy and I felt like those cheeks where gonna squeeze off my drill bit.

Usage:
My first session lasted a short amount of time and left me feeling bruised almost. Hes a tight buck for sure, and I havnt tried any of the other insertables but he looks to be the bread winner with the tight boys club. Oh boy is he also fun to rim, if thats your thing, like mine is he feels very nice on your tounge and made me drool and leak pre like a faucet. This brings me onto my next topic, applying your hand over the top of the toy makes an incredable vaccume... like it makes a few slurpy noises but if you like a tight vacume <3<3. Besides it being tight all around this brings the first well secound (bad?) thing if you count him not being terribly quiet. The amount of lube I had to use, I mean I didnt use a 1/4 of a bottle but ive gotten close in 2 uses. Im more of a quick pump and sump but maybe if you took things slow you wouldnt need the amount of lube I was pumping into the hole on the top. His tight curves internaly are to die for though the swilling action over stimulates me at points and ruins the mood but thats my personal drill bit being a little to sharp for the game. The reindeer games...

Cleaning:
Ive only had him for a day but I can see some issues that may rise up. Since I personally am more of a fast pump and sump type guy I dry up the lube and it rolls into what looks like elmers glue chunks and sticks inside the toy. Now im sure if you had the time to clean the toy out properly this wouldnt be a issue but I have to sneak around all the time with any toy. Besides that just a little antibacterial soap and hot water cleans him out well.

NSFW PICTURES BELOW:
I am no photo expert but here if your wondering how large he really is take a gander at the cheeky deer butt.

http://imgur.com/6b1OQTn
http://imgur.com/kOB54ca
http://imgur.com/r7gcfK0

Hope this helps you decide on if the deer butt is right for you. For an erection lasting 4 or more hours seek deer butt attention.

someone please stop my bad puns
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Mr_Jumps

Re: My snowbutt (snowball) review NSFW PICTURES

Postby Mr_Jumps » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:54 am

Update:

Very tight, have used maybe 8 times now and still extremely tight to where it bruises me. So if I was to say, if you have a bigger bat swing for the jt, ive been told hes more loose and easier on the bigger members besides the mouth toys. Also its vwry fun to also use the other end of the toy too, very textured all throughout. Feels like the real deal on a virgin hehhe.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Ghost_the_Crow

Re: My snowbutt (snowball) review NSFW PICTURES

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:28 am

I ordered a Snowball myself, couldn't try it yet but thats another Story.

And yeah everyone says Snowball is super tight, but I couldn't resist this deer. I thought about writing a Review too, but that will have to wait quite a bit
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.

Return to “Bad Dragon Toys”