Medium Roland Review (Vaginal and everything else)

Reviews for any and all Bad Dragon toys belong in here!
jessethemarshmallow
Gender: Male | sex-positive asexual/autochorissexual | Demiromantic | Engaged | DFAB

Medium Roland Review (Vaginal and everything else)

Postby jessethemarshmallow » Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:49 pm

I decided to review again, since reviews help me so much with toy choices. I'm intersex and transitioning to being fully male, so I kinda get the best of all worlds.

Model: Roland
Color: Natural shaft, Clever Girl base
Size: Medium
Firmness: Medium
Extras: None

roland 1 copy.jpg

roland 2.jpg

Ordering: 10/10 Thanks Elise for being so awesome!

Shipping: 10/10 Shipped fast! It shipped the same day I got my other ordered toy.

First Impressions: 8/10 The fade doesn't seem faded at all. More like a frankenpour. The Clever Girl colors are much darker than what they had in the promo pics. I was a bit underwhelmed after paying a $50 extra charge for color. It is a nice looking toy, regardless.

Oral: 10/10 He's thin enough to go down the throat if you're into that. It's a lot like a real dick, but with some fun texture to play with against your tongue. The urethra is deep and nice to suck and lap at.

In Hand: 10/10 I like to jerk my toys off. It's like pumping off the real thing. I had to stop myself so I could actually use the toy as intended because I was having so much fun.

Front Door: 10/10 He's not pokey at all when using the slope down instead of up. Hit the g-spot and slides under the cervix easily. I could take the whole medium with no issue at all. No discomfort when thrusting, in fact, a lot of pleasure! That ring feels incredible! The knot is definitely the reason to buy this toy! In medium it was soft enough to be inserted easily and firm enough to tie. It felt so amazing it cut my play time short due to an intense orgasm.

Frotting: 10/10 Excellent. The groves on the head are great.

Back Door: X/10 I really want to try him! However, the head flare is to wide for me at the momment. I want to get a small just for back door play!

I recommend him to any vagina owning people who was an easy and satisfying toy with a manageable knot!
My preference is I'll daydream about anything that its species deems to be an adult with human-level intelligence and be able communicate and give consent in an understandable way.

Toys I own:
► Show Spoiler
katze

Re: Medium Roland Review (Vaginal and everything else)

Postby katze » Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:24 pm

jessethemarshmallow wrote: :words:

Thanks for the review! Makes me even more excited to get my small. I'm hoping it won't be too long for me to tie with. I'm glad you liked yours!

Also, have you thought about sending a ticket about the fade? You may be able to get some store credit, I agree it doesn't really look like its faded.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
jessethemarshmallow
Gender: Male | sex-positive asexual/autochorissexual | Demiromantic | Engaged | DFAB

Re: Medium Roland Review (Vaginal and everything else)

Postby jessethemarshmallow » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:47 am

katze wrote:
jessethemarshmallow wrote: :words:

Thanks for the review! Makes me even more excited to get my small. I'm hoping it won't be too long for me to tie with. I'm glad you liked yours!

Also, have you thought about sending a ticket about the fade? You may be able to get some store credit, I agree it doesn't really look like its faded.

You should have no problem tying! Its very tapered and even medium is soft enough to squish it in! I hope you love yours as much as I love mine!

About ticket under spoiler:

► Show Spoiler
My preference is I'll daydream about anything that its species deems to be an adult with human-level intelligence and be able communicate and give consent in an understandable way.

Toys I own:
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Bad Dragon Toys”