What would you recommend for anal?

Reviews for any and all Bad Dragon toys belong in here!
Sb-Drog

What would you recommend for anal?

Postby Sb-Drog » Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:23 am

Hey there fellow deviants :) I was just wondering I'm pretty new to anal and would like to use my BD toys to enjoy them as much as my play partners do.I currently have a small ika,apollo,and Trent on the way.At home I have a small bumblehooves woth cumtube.Is that a good starter set?
Titusza1

Re: What would you recommend for anal?

Postby Titusza1 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:43 am

I'll start by saying I don't own any of the listed toys but if you've never done any anal then I would say the sizes are a good start. If I only had the listed in would start with ika or Trent due to their shapes though the texture of ika could be a put off. The other two start off fairly wide and I think you would need some adjustment time before using them. All in all start small work up slowly and listen to your body. An you can't go wrong.
MY Toys
► Show Spoiler
Sb-Drog

Postby Sb-Drog » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:33 am

Lol it's funny cause I've always had a tentacle fantasy but being able to enjoy it and not clench is going to be the hurdle
milk

Postby milk » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:46 am

thats a nice variety of textures to try out (and in smaller sizes you actually can try them out lol)

id start with ika, and if the suckers are too much, stick a condom on it. condoms made a big difference when i started getting toys in my butt. even tons of lube just didnt compare to it being smooth. good luck!
Sb-Drog

Postby Sb-Drog » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:53 am

milk wrote:thats a nice variety of textures to try out (and in smaller sizes you actually can try them out lol)

id start with ika, and if the suckers are too much, stick a condom on it. condoms made a big difference when i started getting toys in my butt. even tons of lube just didnt compare to it being smooth. good luck!

Lol thank you :3 people keep mentioning the suckers being too much,what do they mean by that?
milk

Postby milk » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:58 am

Sb-Drog wrote:
milk wrote:thats a nice variety of textures to try out (and in smaller sizes you actually can try them out lol)

Lol thank you :3 people keep mentioning the suckers being too much,what do they mean by that?

sometimes texture can feel too rough when youre not used to it. like, its irritating to the point you arent enjoying the session or it seems like youre never gonna get the toy in because of it; at least thats what a toy being too much is to me. nowadays i love texture, like flint and clayton level. when youre just getting used to the feeling though it can be a little daunting to deal with
Sb-Drog

Postby Sb-Drog » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:01 am

milk wrote:
Sb-Drog wrote:

sometimes texture can feel too rough when youre not used to it. like, its irritating to the point you arent enjoying the session or it seems like youre never gonna get the toy in because of it; at least thats what a toy being too much is to me. nowadays i love texture, like flint and clayton level. when youre just getting used to the feeling though it can be a little daunting to deal with

Ah ok gotcha,well hopefully this weekend I'll be able to find out :) atleast Ill be happy knowing my partners get to enjoy these amazing looking cocks
milk

Postby milk » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:02 am

hopefully you get to enjoy them too! believe in your butt
Sb-Drog

Postby Sb-Drog » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:05 am

milk wrote:hopefully you get to enjoy them too! believe in your butt

lol I do but it's just a matter of being able to relax too,when you try them analy do you prefer the cum lube or have your own preference?
milk

Postby milk » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:12 am

Sb-Drog wrote:

lol I do but it's just a matter of being able to relax too,when you try them analy do you prefer the cum lube or have your own preference?

i guess dont focus too much on it being mindblowing so you have less worries about ruined expectations if that type of thing stresses you out. i kept making that mistake and it took awhile to just chill out and enjoy it. cum lube gives me problems in the other hole though. i stick to coconut oil or sliquid H2O. the former costs less for the amount you get. my preference goes back and forth between the two..
Sb-Drog

Postby Sb-Drog » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:13 am

milk wrote:
Sb-Drog wrote:

i guess dont focus too much on it being mindblowing so you have less worries about ruined expectations if that type of thing stresses you out. i kept making that mistake and it took awhile to just chill out and enjoy it. cum lube gives me problems in the other hole though. i stick to coconut oil or sliquid H2O. the former costs less for the amount you get. my preference goes back and forth between the two..

Good to know :) does the cum lube irritate your clit?
milk

Postby milk » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:18 am

Sb-Drog wrote:
milk wrote:
Sb-Drog wrote:lol I do but it's just a matter of being able to relax too,when you try them analy do you prefer the cum lube or have your own preference?

nope! i actually love the look of it in use around there. its really sexy just..felt like i took a cheese grater to my insides lmao
Sb-Drog

Postby Sb-Drog » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:23 am

milk wrote:
Sb-Drog wrote:
milk wrote:

nope! i actually love the look of it in use around there. its really sexy just..felt like i took a cheese grater to my insides lmao

lol interesting way of looking at it,it's by far my most fav lube ever,I've never had so much cum gush when I masturbate with it ^W^

Return to “Bad Dragon Toys”