Med Chance Unflared/5 - Female Review

Reviews for any and all Bad Dragon toys belong in here!
ShyDragon

Med Chance Unflared/5 - Female Review

Postby ShyDragon » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:49 pm

Recently I received two new toys, Chance and Pearce. I'll be reviewing them separately this time.

Chance the Stallion, Unflared

Size: Medium
Firmness: Medium
Color: Signature/Thoroughly Bred

Ordering/Shipping 11/10: They arrived earlier than I thought they would. Chance was a made-to-order toy so I thought it might take up to two weeks before he was made and sent out. Either they made him super fast or they had some extra ones in that color. He arrived less than a week after I ordered him.

Appearance(shape) ...meh/10: The reason Chance gets this "score" is no fault of BD. It's because I find his shape to be...too realistic, for a lack of better words. I've owned horses in the past and I see horses often, so the shape of Chance has always turned me away to other toys. A lot of my toys don't really look like anything in particular. You might argue that most of my toys are dragon-shaped. However, in the end that isn't true. Dragons don't exist, so their junk doesn't exist and therefore those toys are just custom shaped. I love dragons but I don't fantasize getting freaky with one. Plus, some of the dragon toys like Nox and Flint look almost human. So I have no qualms about using the other toys. I know it's not bestiality and I'll never call someone out if they use a toy that looks like an animal's dick. I'm just saying that since Chance looks so close to the real thing it means that appearance wise, he doesn't get a good score in my book. It's not entirely a turn off, but when I use my other toys I often look at the shaft as a way to help turn myself on. Unfortunately, Chance can't do that.

Appearance(Color/size) 11/10: Even if I have my reservations about Chance's shape, I cannot deny that his metallic burgundy color is amazing. He's also so long that I could hold onto his base, shake him a little and watch his shaft jiggle like Jell-O. He's also smooth and fun to stroke as long as I don't look at him for too long. He's a thruster through and through, no doubt about it. Which is why I decided to give him a shot. Even if I'm not exactly his biggest fan, I was certain that he would feel good.

Chance.jpg

In Use(Vaginal Only) First Round 5/10 I knew for sure that using Chance for the first time would be difficult because of my body. I only have about 5.5 inch clearance in the length department, which is another reason why I've avoided Chance for a while. In fact, Chance is so long that I need to use both hands to get him inside. He's also a bit difficult to thrust with. I have to stretch my arm out quite a bit to thrust him so it can leave my hand and fingers a bit sore.

I'm used to toys like Nox, Flint, Scorn, Xar and others that are shorter and often thick. Medium Chance is LONG, something I've never used before. I tried thrusting fast like I do with my other toys but it only made him bend into places that felt weird and almost painful. So my first time with him wasn't very fun to say the least.

In Use Second Round 7/10: It was a little better the second time. I tried twisting him upside-down, keeping a steady pace and trying to stay relaxed but I still wasn't quite there with him yet. I was a bit disappointed but I decided to give him one more try before giving him my final score. I wasn't going to let a thruster like Chance slip away.

In use Third Round Mmmmmmm.../10: I often give toys their own unique score when numbers cannot describe them. I'm glad I didn't give up on Chance because I think he would have gone to the bottom of my toy box had I decided too soon. This time, instead of fast thrusts, I used slow, controlled, languid thrusts. And that was it...I was in heaven. If I relaxed my body enough I could feel every inch of his shaft. Or at least every inch I could get inside of me. His head stroked me in all the right places. The pleasure was...exquisite, as corny as that sounds. Play time with Chance is as long and smooth as his shaft. It takes longer than usual to finish and it's not quite as intense as my other toys but it feels amazing. I'm glad I set aside my misgivings about his appearance because I've been missing out!

In Conclusion: Medium Chance was by far the most difficult toy I've ever tried to master. He's definitely not a beginner toy in any way shape or form. However, once I mastered him he was like no other toy I've ever felt before. He's not my favorite but he will have me coming back to him quite often.
---------------------------------Toys I Own---------------------------------

Small Gryphon ---- Small Clayton ---- Small Nox ---- Medium Nox
Small Nova ---- Medium Fenrir ---- Small Vergil ---- Small Xar
Small Sleipnir ---- Small Scorn ---- Medium Scorn ---- Small Flint
Medium Nocturne----Mini Stan ---- Medium Chance ---- Small Pearce
Mountain Drake----Small Axel

Creator of Ryuu the Eastern Dragon--Labs
SheWantsTheDragonD

Re: Med Chance Unflared/5 - Female Review

Postby SheWantsTheDragonD » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:44 am

I'm glad Chance worked for you. Regarding thrusting (I'm oblessed with Chance as a thruster), I personally find it easiest to grip the bottom part of the shaft, rather than the base, to thrust - at least until I'm able to take more of the length. My arms aren't long enough to reach the base in some positions, so I wondered if you might have the same issue. Maybe that could make thrusting even easier for you. Maybe not ^_^
Anyway, nice review!
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- :misc15: :misc13: :misc14: -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
ShyDragon

Re: Med Chance Unflared/5 - Female Review

Postby ShyDragon » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:52 am

SheWantsTheDragonD wrote:I'm glad Chance worked for you. Regarding thrusting (I'm oblessed with Chance as a thruster), I personally find it easiest to grip the bottom part of the shaft, rather than the base, to thrust - at least until I'm able to take more of the length. My arms aren't long enough to reach the base in some positions, so I wondered if you might have the same issue. Maybe that could make thrusting even easier for you. Maybe not ^_^
Anyway, nice review!

Thanks. My arms are pretty long. I'll give what you suggested a shot. But if I get lube on my hands doing so it may not work so well. I usually only use one position. On my back. Sometimes I roll on my side but doing it any other way feels weird.
---------------------------------Toys I Own---------------------------------

Small Gryphon ---- Small Clayton ---- Small Nox ---- Medium Nox
Small Nova ---- Medium Fenrir ---- Small Vergil ---- Small Xar
Small Sleipnir ---- Small Scorn ---- Medium Scorn ---- Small Flint
Medium Nocturne----Mini Stan ---- Medium Chance ---- Small Pearce
Mountain Drake----Small Axel

Creator of Ryuu the Eastern Dragon--Labs

Return to “Bad Dragon Toys”