Review multiple toys (BD, EE, AKN, XCA, FF)

Reviews for any and all Bad Dragon toys belong in here!
Noll

Review multiple toys (BD, EE, AKN, XCA, FF)

Postby Noll » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:18 am

I posted this over on Dragonmoor, and thought: why not sharing it here?

This is the post I intend to use to make a summary of my reviews. And to use to make more generic statements about the toys I have.

Female use - mainly vaginal with just a little anal (smaller sizes) and some oral.

/!\My in use description can be pretty graphic, definitely NSFW./!\

Generic informations:
My tastes are pretty varied but they mainly focus on medium firmness and firmer, soft is more for plugs. I'm extra fond of texture even if it's intense, but I also appreciate super smooth toys.
I get various things from different toys, some being ultra specific, other may be a lot more versatile, but there's no toy that I don't get anything from.

0°0 __________________ 0°0​

My reviews are not objective (of course) but you'll notice easily where my biases lay :smile:

Reviews are subjected to change if my opinion of the toy evolves. I'll try to update the toys statuses if I decide to part from them.

The reviews are navigable from the summary. I have made the review of each toy which name is highlighted in purple.
At the end of each review you can go back to the summary by clicking on: Back to Summary.
Hope it's going to be useful.

Summary:

• Anole - XenoCat Artifacts
  • Bruce - Bad Dragon
  • Changeling - HodgePodge Entourage
  • Crackers - Bad Dragon
  • Demogorgon - Bad Dragon
  • Echo - Bad Dragon
  • Eggs - TheToySheep / Organotoy
  • Elden - Bad Dragon
  • Fornax - Strange BedFellas
  • Fusion lil' squirt - Bad Dragon
  • Halfling - Exotic Erotics
  • Hawthorn - HodgePodge Entourage
  • Hobbs - A Krow's Nest
  • Howards - Exotic Erotics
  • James - Exotic Erotics
  • Kappa Maw - HodgePodge Enoutage
  • Knight - Dread The Empire
  • Lenneth - Bad Dragon
  • Lon - Strange BedFellas
  • Mace - Bad Dragon
  • Manta - A Krow's Nest
  • Mocha - Twin Tail Creations
  • Monarch - XenoCat Artifacts
  • Naamah - HodgePodge Entourage
  • Nova - Bad Dragon
  • Pear - Organotoys
  • Pocket Penis - Damn Average
  • Pretzal - Bad Dragon
  • Rudolph - Damn Average
  • Saber - Organotoys
  • Sleeves - Strange BedFellas
  • Sleipnir - Bad Dragon
  • Subwoofer - Exotic Erotics
  • Tiger - FunFactory
  • Titania - HodgePodge Entourage
  • Tyson - Bad Dragon
  • Vasu - Bad Dragon
  • Electric Toys
  • Lubes - ?

I'll post the rest of the toys when I'll have the time.
I made this into multiple posts to make it easier to naviguate. Hope it helps! If you have questions, don't hesitate I'll try to answer. :smile:
In fact, I'm very fond of discussing sextoys and the specs of each and every one of them.

0°0 __________________ 0°0
LAST MODIFICATIONS

Last EDIT: I added the new toys to the list
- Added small Spleinir's, Nova's and Mace's reviews
To be ADDED: SBF's Sleeves / EE's Small Subwoofer / HPE's Naamah
- A general review of each company and the firmness options they offer ?
Last edited by Noll on Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:12 am, edited 18 times in total.
List of toys owned in profile.
Noll

Re: Review multiple toys (BD, EE, AKN, XCA, FF)

Postby Noll » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:24 am

Bruce - Bad Dragon
One Size - Medium firmness (00-50) - Custom - Suction Cup

Ordering: CS is efficient and answers quickly, that said BD is clearly a big company and their pours are more color based than detail based, and the colors are awesome. It was my first custom from them and the communication went well.
It took a little over a month for the order to be processed.

Appearance: Ruby shaft and signature base marbled with diamond. Nggggghhhfff. Those colors. Well, color wise it's perfect. I kinda feared that the pour would disappoint but it certainly didn't.

The two shafts tend to bend towards each other and the tips are always touching. It's sparkly and so very pretty and the dual shafts fantasy works super well for me.

The firmness is just perfect, medium is the way to go (for me).

If you want a Bruce and you intend to use it for DP (particularly in the same orifice), it'd very strongly recommend getting one with a suction cup. And while it makes the base super floppy, it certainly doesn't prevent Bruce from being able to stand upright, that it makes a lot easier to manoeuver the shafts together to "lock" them.

Measurements (directly taken from BD's site during the legacy sale):
Circumference of Head 4"
Circumference of Shaft 6.25"
Circumference of Shaft (thickest) 7.5"
Diameter of Head 1.3"
Diameter of Shaft 2.1"
Diameter of Shaft (thickest) 2.6"
Total Length 8.5"
Usable Length 6.2"

In use - (vaginal):
- Riding (one shaft and facing towards the other) : The shape of the head just pops in nicely and curves naturally towards the gpost, up until the first bulge it's freaking wonderful and then when the second bulge gets in, I don't quite feel the ventral ridges much anymore so I'm a little disappointed by that, but Bruce has so many others options and I can sometimes feel him brush against my cervix if I angle it just right.
I totally can use the underside of the other shaft, the ridges then come towards me and rub my clit and it's super great. But to really feel this your have really bob up and down on the toy. So being a lazy one I just grind while holding a vibrator on my clit and giving a handjob to the second one.
- Riding (one shaft turning my back to the other) : It's the best position for me to stimulate the gspot and quite intensely so. The other shafts rubs against my anus and butt crack and while it feels great I'm also frustrated to not be able to see the toy and play with the remaining shaft as easily.
It's totally possible to give a handjob behind your back to the naughty grinder and it's kinda hot too.
- Laying on my back (one shaft and facing towards the other) : It's feel great but Bruce is quite heavy so it's a position I tend to avoid because: bicep cramping.
- Doggystyle (one shaft and facing towards the other) : Suction Cup needed.
This is the most acrobatic position of 'em all, because I have to be on all fours to impale myself on the higher shaft and then use a hand to maintain the lower shaft against my clit and lower my upper body to angle the toy just right. Cramps, falls, giggles, moans and grunts warrantied.
- Doggytyle (one shaft turning my back to the other) : Suction Cup needed.
That bulge just butts against my gspot while the second shaft just grinds against me, massaging gently my skin.

DP - (vaginal): It's both serious business and fun times to try vaginal DP because the shafts don't lock super well even though the SC does help a lot and I end up super turned on because the fantasy is strong and frustrated because it doesn't quite want to work the way I want it to and I end up cracking up when a shaft just escapes from my hold to bounce away. But when it taps my clit I grunt and go back to business.
Contrary to what I heard it didn't feel super hard to make DP work, that said I didn't feel much more than stuffed and stretched to my absolute limit. The shafts bending away from each other to stretch even more might add to the sensations or fantasy if that's your thing. There's definitely a sensation of fullness that is very unique but it's never felt painful contrary to Crackers.

Oral: I usually don't give much care about oral. Once in a while I pop one of my toys out to suck on it, usually while riding another one, but Bruce is certainly the only one I can take out just to give him head.
There is so much to explore on Bruce, the shafts, the skin folds at the base, the fins.
The texture of the head is so interesting to explore with the tongue, the ridges feel almost hypnotic against my lips while bobbing my head up and down. I can nuzzle him between the shafts and fins, or I can feel the shafts firmly pressing against my cheeks and the ridges massaging me while I explore the skin folds at the base of the shaft. I can gently nibble or suckle on the fins.
And I can decide to give all of my attention to one shaft or give a handjob at the same time to the other.

DP (vaginal - anal): Outta mah league. But ya know #Goals.

Clit stim: Those ridges, those fins, those tips, even the bulges. Ngghhhh. It's perfect. No really those ridges when rubbed vertically against the clit make for a very unique sensation and while I haven't come from that (no patience) it's worth a while.

External stim: Riding between the shafts and feeling rub against my front and back each I moved was very pleasing.

Anal: Nope.

Silly idea: You can use the two shafts to clap your enthusiasm.

TLDR : I f you want to buy a Bruce I'd very strongly advise to get a Suction Cup if only to make DP easier.
Bruce is a super versatile toy and I'm in fucking love with it.

/!\ Please share if you found other ways to have fun with Brucie!!!

Back to the Summary
Noll

Postby Noll » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:27 am

Crackers - Bad Dragon
Medium Size - Medium firmness (00-50) - Ready made

Ordering: I haven't had to contact CS because I found it in clearance. That aside, the posting was quick and efficient.

Appearance: I chose it exclusively because of it's colors. I think it's really pretty boï.
Well I didn't choose it exclusively for it's colors per say, I was eyeing Crackers as an upgrade in from my Hobbs that I did find a bit lacklustre in terms sensations of fullness.

Measurements (directly taken from BD's site):

Circumference of Head 7.25"
Circumference of Shaft 8.25"
Diameter of Head 2.35"
Diameter of Shaft 2.6"
Total Length 8.5"
Usable Length 6.25"

In use - (vaginal): Big. It's verrrrrry big for me. I may have bitten into something bigger than I what I can actually chew. I plan on mastering it eventually but I bought it with the idea that I'd be able to just hop on it. How naive was I.
Hobbs is 7.5 inches and Crackers (according to BD's measurements, which are often of by downsizing) is 8.25. It doesn't seem much of a just in size 'till you consider the just in firmness and then we have an issue. So well, I can't really use it entirely. I'm halfway down the swell. And aside from stretching and fullness I haven't been able to feel much more.

The ridges on the head to feel fantastic when taking the toy out, so I'm expecting some development on the front in the future. So far so good even if progress is slow.

Clit stim: The base is grindable.

Anal: Not ever dreaming about that one.

TLDR: I use it for stretching and the feeling of fullness, and the head's ridges do feel super nice.

Back to the summary
Noll

Postby Noll » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:31 am

Echo - Bad Dragon
Medium Size - Medium firmness (00-50) - Ready made

Ordering: I haven't had to contact CS because I found it in clearance. That aside, the posting was quick and efficient.

Appearance: Well I didn't choose that toy for its looks that I used to find lacklustre, but it wasn't a plain solid color and I was super enthusiastic after reading a review on BD's forums so I bit the bullet and bought it. I almost didn't get it because I put it in my cart, hesitated, drop it and it then disappeared in someone else's cart for 45 min so when it reappeared I jumped on it and took a Pretzal to keep him company.

I think it's a night sky with a GITD highlight that makes it glow softly like a distant light source and it's nice, there's also a dribble of GITD seconds that glow brighter.

Measurements (directly taken from BD's site) :

Circumference of Head 4.5"
Circumference of Shaft 6.25"
Diameter of Head 1.43"
Diameter of Shaft 1.93"
Total Length 9"
Usable Length 6.25"

In use - (vaginal): This toy is just perfect. It works annoyingly well. Riding it, on my belly, on my side, on my back, doggystyle; balls down or reverse cowboy; just the tip, the curve or the medial ring; I haven't found a way in which it doesn't work for me.

I'm still on the fence whether it's made for my anatomy or my anatomy is made for it.

I like the way shaft is thicker in the middle and it makes for a gentle curve on the side and on the underside. I like the tip brushes against my cervix in missionary position. I like the way the medial ring can rub against my gspot or tear an orgasm out of me leave me sore depending on how I used it. I like…

Well, you get it. I like this toy.

Clit stim: Not much on that front texture wise. But I still like to rub the shaft against my clit after a good session, the ridges, the ring and the urethra opening add a little something to it.

It shouldn't work for clit stim because it doesn't have any of the things my body usually requires, but it's Echo, so it makes it work somehow. *sigh*

Anal: Nope it's good enough as it is.

TLDR: As you may have noticed, I'm a bit of Echo nutter. But I can't help it if it works so well for me.

Back to Summary
Noll

Postby Noll » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:33 am

Elden - Bad Dragon
Small Size - Medium firmness (00-50) - Ready Made

Ordering: I haven't had to contact CS because I found it in clearance. That aside, the wait time was a little over 2 months.

Appearance: Well, it's plain brown, small, with a flat knot, you won't getting any gushing excitation on that one from me. It has one job and it does it that's all I ask from it.

Circumference of Head 2.8"
Circumference of Knot 5.25"
Circumference of Shaft 3.15"
Diameter of Head 1"
Diameter of Knot 1.8"
Diameter of Shaft 0.9"
Total Length 5.5"
Usable Length 4.5"

In use - (vaginal): It works alright as a plug. I would have liked more distance between the knot and the base because my body keeps pushing it out.

Clit stim: Nope doesn't look interesting enough and isn't big enough to try.

Anal: Efficient to help me stretch, that said it's so small that even in medium it buckles a little. I haven't managed to knot it yet so I don't have much to say.

TLDR: It does the deal, nothing to add to that.
If you consider getting one in small, you should probably consider hard firmness, especially for anal.

Back to summary
Noll

Postby Noll » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:36 am

Fusion lil squirt - Bad Dragon
One Size - Firm firmness (00-80) - Custom

Ordering: I haven't had to contact CS because it was a basic custom. That aside, the wait time was a little over 2 months.

Appearance: It's small and bronze with a long tube that is comparatively much longer than the general toy. It's super thin, much like one of my finger and I don't especially have large fingers. It's kinda shaped like a finger and it feels like one but with some extra texture that is not unwelcome.

Thickest Diameter (inches) 1"
Total Length (inches) 4"
Usable Length (inches) 3"

In use - (vaginal): It feels much like a finger and even though it's super small compared to what I use now

Clit stim: Nope.

Anal: Warm-up (yes I am an anal noob to that extent) and enema.

TLDR: It's a good polyvalent toy.

Back to Summary
Noll

Postby Noll » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:39 am

Hobbs - A Krow's Nest
One Size - Soft firmness (00-30) Ready made

Ordering: No issues on that front, AKN sent the toy very quickly and I recommend ordering from them. I never had to contact them directly for custom or else and even though I heard great things about their customs, I'd advise you to go check somewhere else for that info.

Appearance: I bought that toy specifically for its color and it is very pretty. I can't seem to manage to capture the subtlety when taking pictures of it. The shimmer is very discreet.
Texture wise it's super squishy and soft and while it does have a little bit of texture (the coronal ridge) it's nothing aggressive that could feel painful (looking at you Manta).

When I first got it, I hadn't had a soft toy before and it's definitely more fragile than a medium firmness one, the slight imprint from my jeans zippers didn't disappear. 100 % my fault but I'd be just a little extra careful handling soft toys in the future.

Measurements (directly taken from AKN's Etsy page):
▌Size Chart (inches)
▌Total length 8
▌Usable length 7
▌Circumference of Head (at thickest part) 7.5
▌Circumference of bottom shaft 7
▌Circumference of mid shaft 7

In use - (vaginal): I haven't used it much because it doesn't quite fit my needs and/or wants but it's a really great toy.
Firstly I'm not too fond of soft toys. They feel like they lack texture to make it naturally pleasurable for me.
And secondly, that curve sure prevented me from getting past the middle mark.

That said, Hobbs is a really great toy, it helped me stretch and make a 1.25 inch jump in my comfort zone in just one use, so it's a big deal for me. It feels super comfortable once inside and the coronal ridge presses hard against the gspot when riding it and that feels great, a bit too cushiony to make me go wild but definitely a sensation that makes me even more horny. It makes me work a bit harder for my orgasm, and as a lazy bum it makes me grumpy.
It's a toy I use when I want to feel full and want to be gentle with myself.
I'd advise you to get it in soft if you like that type of firmness or if it's above your comfort zone, otherwise imo it'd feel more intense in medium.

Clit stim: Well since it's so soft it's a bit lacklustre texture wise but that heavy mass pressing against my nub makes for some fantasies.

Anal: Haha, that's a good one. Nope. That boy is waayyyyy out of my league.

TDLR: I'd recommend the toy for those fond of squishier dongs and/or strong pressure against gspot (maybe pspot).

Back to the Summary
Noll

Postby Noll » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:42 am

Lenneth - Bad Dragon
Small Size - Medium firmness (00-50) - Custom

Ordering: I haven't had to contact CS because it was a basic custom. That aside, the wait time was a little over 2 months.

Appearance: Natural color.

Circumference of Head 4.25"
Circumference of Shaft 4.25"
Diameter of Head 1.4"
Diameter of Shaft 1.2"
Total Length 6.15"
Usable Length 5"

In use - (vaginal): The tapered tip works for an easy insertion. The head has a nice pop. And those ridges stimulate the back wall deliciously. There's also the pseudo-knot that rubs nicely against my entrance and my gpsot. I really like pressing against a base too large to be inserted.

It now feels a bit underwhelming in small but it works despite the fact that it's almost 1 inch less girthy than what I usually require as a minimum.

Clit stim: The little nubs on the base are nice to rub against.

TLDR: Super fun if you like both texture and smoothness.

Back to Summary
Noll

Postby Noll » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:44 am

Manta - A Krow's Nest
One Size - Soft firmness (00-30) Ready made

Ordering: No issues on that front, AKN sent the toy very quickly and I recommend ordering from them. I never had to contact them directly for custom or else and even though I heard great things about their customs, I'd advise you to go check somewhere else for that info.

Appearance: I really like the way the pour turned out, it kinda reminds me of something insectoid and the neon purple dripping from the top adds to the mystery. The pour is a Halloween special and I'm super fond of it.

The shaft is GITD and damn, it's a freaking torch lamp. No kidding, it's literally the only toy which glow I can see in daytime as long as it's not exposed to a direct light source. The glow is green and fits perfectly with the general insect/Halloween theme. Apparently the purple is UV reactive but since I don't have a blacklight, there's no way for me to see how it looks.

Measurements (directly taken from AKN's Etsy page):
▌Size Chart (inches)
▌Total length 6.5
▌Usable length 5.5
▌Circumference of Head 3
▌Circumference of Shaft 7.25 (at thickest part)

In use - (vaginal): I mainly use it as a plug when scrolling through pages or playing a game and wanting that full and comfortable feeling while being able to focus. Manta is nice toy and a pretty discreet plug (soft firmness) which is fine by me and while Kegels and shaking my butt makes it feel more present and awaken my arousal, it doesn't prevent me from being able to focus on my main task.

I can come with Manta but it's not it primary use for me. I bought it for stretching and knotting, turns out it's a wonderful plug for my body.

The beginning of the insertion is the moment I have to be extra careful, because those nubs on top the shaft can poke uncomfortable places, but once in it's like they never existed in the first place. I never felt them poke uncomfortably my cervix or be generally irritating.

I'd order in soft, those two little nubs can be small killers.

Clit stim: Those nubs are awesome for clit stim!

Back to the Summary
Noll

Postby Noll » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:48 am

Pretzal - Bad Dragon
Medium Size - Medium firmness (00-50) - Ready Made - Suction Cup

Appearance: It's pretty plain while in broad daylight, that greenish white isn't the most spectacular one there is. It's Duka Cola Quantum, the glow is great and bright, not quite as much as Manta, I think, but then again Manta is bright.

Circumference of Head 5"
Circumference of Thickest part of Shaft 7.75"
Circumference of Thinnest Part of Shaft 4.25"
Diameter of Head 1.75"
Diameter of Thickest Part of Shaft 2.5"
Diameter of Thinnest Part of Shaft 1.5"
Total Length 8.25"
Usable Length 6.5"

In use - (vaginal): That head is so very wonderful it slightly pops in to bump nicely against my gspot. It finds it every single time.
If I'm in the mood for a more shallow penetration and a more intense gspot steam, I ride it reverse cowboy. If I'm in the mood for some intense stimulation I ride it cowboy way and just let it stretch me while pressing harder and harder against my gspot.
Fun fact : when riding it, it comes a point where my vag and Pretzal seem to face off against each other to know who's gonna yield and shape itself to other. So far no one wins and I cannot seem to be able hilt it.
It also feels pretty nice in doggystyle.

Clit stim: The bumps on the shaft feel incredible, the base is pretty grindable too with all those spikes that are good if your clit is a little more of the shy type.

TLDR: Suction Cups rock. And this a great toy pretty versatile. It can both be super easy or hard to use depending on how you're using it and in which position.

Back to Summary
Noll

Postby Noll » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:50 am

Tyson - Bad Dragon
Medium Size - Medium firmness (00-50) - SecondHand - Suction Cup - Cumtube

Ordering: Got it secondhand from someone in my country. The communication was easy and great and I got the toy pretty quickly.

Appearance: Plain BD Pink. I love it.
I love less so the Cumtube and the extra cleaning that comes with it.

Circumference of Head 5.25"
Circumference of Shaft 5.4"
Diameter of Head 1.71"
Diameter of Shaft 1.8"
Total Length 9.19"
Usable Length 7.5"

In use - (vaginal): Tyson is glass smooth and while that sucks to keep lube in (the lube keeps dripping on my inner thighs, but it's kinda hot too, so, not too bad) it makes a for a really good sensation.
I never have to reapply lube during a session, the only toy I have to do so for is Tyson, and I don't have to reapply once but two or three times if I drag the session for too long or take the toy out for a few seconds.
But it's worth it, so worth it. When I feel that smooth shaft moving between my inner lips and that fat head giving dull thuds against my cervix, a bit more lube is the last thing in my mind. It makes me drool a little each time particularly in doggystyle.
The head pops in nicely, not too strong that it'd be painful but enough to have presence.

Clit stim: If you like sensation of a lubed super smooth surface it's nice, but not quite orgasmic either.

TLDR: You should get it with a Suction Cup to make it more manageable.

Back to Summary
Noll

Postby Noll » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:52 am

Pro40 - Womanizer

In use: Well, it's fun, easy to grip intuitive, you are facing the buttons so you can choose what suits your needs more easily. My go to toy, even without a dildo. It's ugly af, but hey, it works.

Battery: Lasts me a long time on my very horny weeks I charge twice up to three times a week, but generally at that point my clit generally needs a break from it.

Starlet - Womanizer

In use: My first Womanizer toy and damn was it the first toy to make me orgasm like one of those possessed people in horror, back arched and mouth wide open. It is stronger than my Pro40.
It's super small so hard to hold with lubed hands, there's only one button so you have to circle through all the options to get to the setting you want, the battery is short lived, but on the other it's stronger than my Pro40.

Battery: It can hold up to three sessions if I'm having some quickies, but generally it holds up for a session and a half. It's sold to last 30 min between charges.

Tango - We Vibe

In use: Took me a while to figure it out and to be able to orgasm with it. So far, it's the toy that took me the longest to make it work with my body. It works just fine, the orgasms are mind shattering alright, but I feel find myself gravitating towards my Pro40 most of the time.
Who thought it's be a great idea to put all the modes in a loop? Seriously? Why not give the option to press twice the button to get to the discontinuous modes?

Battery:
It can hold up quite some time even though I feel like I'm always plugging it to charge. The site says it lasts up to 90 min but I feel like it doesn't quite last that long.

Back to Summary
AustinFetish

Postby AustinFetish » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:31 am

Nice big review! Wow, thanks for all that effort.

Have you made any progress on med size Crackers since then?

That Manta as a plug sounds terrific too!
Stretch it .... month by month, year by year.
Noll

Postby Noll » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:50 pm

AustinFetish wrote:Nice big review! Wow, thanks for all that effort.

Have you made any progress on med size Crackers since then?

That Manta as a plug sounds terrific too!

Thank you for commenting!

I haven't been able to play with Crackers for a month, so no progress on that front, however amst time I played it did some fantastic things to my gspot. But well, I've had my Halfling for a week and damn that boy has so much potential. I'll cross post my session from Dragonmoor till I get the motivation to make the review. But I can't handle much of it yet. needless say even it's harder than BD's medium, I won't be able to handle Crackers for a while.
There's also the curve that doesn't help with penetration, so, so far, I'm more fond of Halfling but certainly not giving up on Crackers. (so glad I didn't buy that medium Flint, urghh)

About Manta, it's a great plug for feeling full and confortable and vaguely aroused.
AustinFetish

Postby AustinFetish » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:53 pm

You're welcome!

I can't remember the size of your Halfling, but it must be the smaller one since it is near the med Crackers in size.

Yes, I can see how the curve on med Crackers doesn't help with penetration. The surface texture too might make it a little tougher to slide....on.

I haven't ever looked at Dragonmoor. Maybe I should.
Stretch it .... month by month, year by year.
MachineDoll

Postby MachineDoll » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:54 am

Would definitely recommend the Womanizer Pro. It is better in just about every way from the Starlet. When I want to de-stress without a workout, it is my go to. While my hitachi still gives stronger orgasms, the womanizer I can go a lot longer without my clit getting painfully numb like the wand does.

Great reviews, thanks for sharing!
Ovipositor and egg laying enthusiast. Princess by day, knotty at night.
My toys:
► Show Spoiler
Noll

Postby Noll » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:13 am

MachineDoll wrote:Would definitely recommend the Womanizer Pro. It is better in just about every way from the Starlet. When I want to de-stress without a workout, it is my go to. While my hitachi still gives stronger orgasms, the womanizer I can go a lot longer without my clit getting painfully numb like the wand does.

Great reviews, thanks for sharing!

I have, well, used to have to pro40 that sadly died during a session on christmas day. It was my favourite far ahead of my tango. It can get quite irritating after 45 mins to an hour of constant stimulation. I don't have a wand, but I'm kind of weary of getting one for a 100 euros and having meh orgasms like with the tango.

AustinFetish wrote:You're welcome!

I can't remember the size of your Halfling, but it must be the smaller one since it is near the med Crackers in size.

Yes, I can see how the curve on med Crackers doesn't help with penetration. The surface texture too might make it a little tougher to slide....on.

I haven't ever looked at Dragonmoor. Maybe I should.

Yup, you're right it's the "small" one, but dang is it intense! I don't have any issue with Crackers texture it's verrrrryyyy pleasurable. So I've made a lot of progress on the Crackers front, all thanks to Halfling I managed to get past the swell and the head just wrecked my gspot and cervix and I just had to time to grind once or twice before I came hard and multiple times. Yeah, fun times :nerdy:

Dragonmoor is great, it's a slightly more active forum than BD's and the community is nice and understanding.
Noll

Postby Noll » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:32 am

Monarch - XenoCat Artifacts
Medium Size - Medium Firmness (00-50) - Ready Made

Ordering: No issues on that front, XCA sent the toy very quickly and I recommend ordering from them. I never had to contact them directly for custom or else and even though I heard great things about their customs, I'd advise you to go check somewhere else for that info.
That said, they gave me a tiny Prince in the same coloring from leftover silicone and a glass mount that is GITD! They also include a birth certificate for your toy indicating the date at which it has been poured and the person that poured it. It's super fun and makes for an addtionnal proof that this company cares about their customers.

Appearance: Holy dong! This is such a pretty toy! I wanted that model so bad because it has a shape that works for me but when I saw that color I didn't think. I just bought it. The colors are so great, but then again, it's not even the best part of it. The GITD! That GITD! It's the most beautiful I have seen so far it's akin to a night sky with little specs of lights that make it look like stars. I love charging it and spending minutes looking at it afterwards.

Measurements (directly taken from XCA's Etsy page) :
Length - 7"1/2
Usable length - 6"
Circumference at widest - 5"1/2

In use - (vaginal): I tried Monarch again after almost a year, and it's definitely a great toy and the shape is interesting even though I outgrew this toy and would like try a larger version of him. That inconvenient aside it felt super great shape wise. It stimulates the sides of the entrance of my vag and I love that kind of sensation. It makes my toes curl.

I would recommend for people that want to go with slimer insertions and that like bumps. Those swells are vastly different from texture like Crackers' or EE's Subwoofer and make for an interesting ride.

Clit stim: Nope.

Anal: Thinking about it.

TLDR: It is a fine toy that I would recommend for beginners and/or people that stick with toy that are on the smaller circumference end of the spectrum. XCA do have fantastic pours.

Back to Summary
Last edited by Noll on Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Noll

Postby Noll » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:35 am

Tiger - FunFactory
One size - One firmes (20A) - No customization

Ordering: It was easy, FF's website is pretty intuitive to use. Got free shipping for a quite cheap order, so it went very well in my opinion.

Appearance: For a dildo from a mainstream company it has some insteresting shape. There are swells on the shaft that are very noticeable, but the main attraction is for sure the coronal ridge. Damn, that thing is pronounced and not only in looks.
A prize for the most annoying "suction" of all my toys: the base is said to be able to keep the toy suctioned on some sufaces. Well, there's only one place it works my appartement: at the bottom of my sink (wet and super smooth). So if you have a metallic surface or one with albsolutely no grain your Tiger might stick to it. If you don't be careful when you wash it or you'll spend some time trying to get it to let go of the bottom of you sink.

Measurements (directly from FF's site):
Circumference of Head 2.95" (estimated)
Circumference of Shaft 5.31" (estimated)
Diameter of Head 0.94"
Diameter of Shaft 1.69"
Total Length 7.60"
Usable Length 6.89"

In use (vaginal): Tiger is a toy that has a presence such that I'm always mindful when I insert it. The head always pops in with some force and it can feel very intense. I love it it's so much fun. The coronal ridge that I talked about earlier is not a cosmetic feature, combined with that slight curve it zeroes in on my gspot and then my aspot and cervix.
I can't insert much more than 6inch of it even though I usually bottom out at a slightly longer depth because of it's firmness.
It can rip an orgasm out of me in so many ways: thrusting, teasing caressing and tapping, playing pressure, clenching.
I can use it after my Halfling (7.8" circ) and feel every ridge and bump. The sensation is very pleasant and makes thrusting easier without feeling overwhelmingly strong sensations.

It's the only toy that gave me a hands-free orgasm, and under a minute at that. Yeah, Tiger is definitely one of my favourite toys.

If you like intense and pinpoint stimulation, Tiger may be the toy for you. If you are sensitive to pressure and firmness it may not unless you are confortable with taking bigger toys or use a warm-up first.
I'd advise for vaginal use to be mindful of your cervix during deeper penetration because for me it finds it every single time and none too gently at times.

Clit stim: Yes, that coronal ridge can offer some pinpoint stimulation when rubbed up and down.

Anal: Nope, no way.

TL;DR: Tiger is a good toy that you may be able to use even though you like (much) bigger toys. However I'd advise a slow and careful intial insertion, that coronal ridge is no joke.

Back to Summary
Noll

Postby Noll » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:37 am

Anole - XenoCat Artifacts
One size - Medium firmness (00-50) - Ready made

Ordering: I haven't had to contact CS because I found it on their Etsy page. It was sent to me within a week. So fast shipping and no problems.

Apperance: Damn. That. Marble. I love it. I love it so much that it's the reason why I ordered it in the first place. It's my first toy and I still have no regrets. XCA really has some of the best pours I have seen. The interesting thing is that it's a bumpy knotty toy. The flat head is such an interesting feature.

Measurements (directly from XCA's Etsy page):
Length- 7 ½ Inches
Circumference at widest- 7 Inches

In use (vaginal): It was my first toy but it's not quite beginner friendly, not in medium firmness anyways. It took me a few months to master it. Those bumps feel really nice and intense. For me it's not much of thruster toy because the shaft felt too intense. Too intense. How naive was I. Ha. Then, one day I finally managed to knot it. I learned what intense meant. For about a minute I just convulsed in pleasure as the stimulation bordered on too much until I managed to be conherent enough to put it out. Yeah, that was intense.
Now I can tolerate it now for longer times but it's definitely a session toy for me and will probably never become a plug. That said, as a plug, it might become super interesting because just cleching causes super intense sensations.

Clit stim: Aside from feeling the bumps there's not much that actually interest me. Flicking the tip on ly clit feels nice, though.

TL;DR: If you like knotted toys and you are confortable around 7" circumference but you want to feel something more intense than a "classic" knot, Anole might just be a toy for you.

Back to Summary

Return to “Bad Dragon Toys”