Review multiple toys (BD, EE, AKN, XCA, FF)

Reviews for any and all Bad Dragon toys belong in here!
Noll

Re: Review multiple toys (BD, EE, AKN, XCA, FF)

Postby Noll » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:42 am

Subwoofer - Exotic Erotics
Mini size - Medium firmness (00-60) - Deluxe surprise - Suction Cup[/u]

Ordering: I had to send an email to EE because I was quite unsure about my options, that and I had made a mess of ordering. Their CS is just the best in my opinion, just the perfect balance between friendly and professionnal with a touch of humour.

Appearance: At first I was little disappointed with the toy I got and then it grew on me and it's just perfect. I sent a picture and not only did they make the most out of it, they also put a spin the toy that broadened my fantasies.
That SC works, like super super well you can pull and pull and pull on it, it's not going anywhere. Vertically at least, because if suctioned to wet surface it may slide sideways a little.

Measurements (from Exotic Erotics' site):
Diameter Circumference
Tip 0.54 in. (1.37 cm) 1.65 in. (4.20 cm)
Head 1.39 in. (3.52 cm) 4.54 in. (11.52 cm)
1/4 Shaft 1.36 in. (3.44 cm) 4.51 in. (11.46 cm)
Knot 1.86 in. (4.72 cm) 5.67 in. (14.41 cm)
Shaft Base 1.38 in. (3.51 cm) 4.56 in. (11.58 cm)

In use (vaginal): The head has a really nice pop and the coronal ridge is juste perfect for caressing my gspot. The knot has some nice shape that I still really like even though I mostly enjoy toy that are 6"+.
That said subwoofer is not a toy for the texture haters as it can feel a bit shaffing in medium firmness. EE's medium feels significantly firmer than BD's a 10 difference in the shore scale is really easy to feel. The shaft, particularly, is super intense and the knot abrupt. Even in mini it is no super easy ride. I love it so much.

Clit stim: Nope

Anal: Nope

TL;DR: You need to like texture and abrupt knots to enjoy Subwoofer. It may be more confortable in soft, but I'll never know, medium all the way for me.

Back to Summary
List of toys owned in profile.
Noll

Postby Noll » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:57 am

James - Exotic Erotics
One size - Firm Firmness (08A) - Custom colors

Ordering: Had to contact EE's CS to make two custom colors for my James. CS was perfect, as usual, attentive and helpful... and htat's when I messed up. I wasn't precise enough and the pink shade came out much darker than expected. So I was bummed but it was entirely my fault.
Some advice: when you want a custom toy be the more precise you can be, make a mockup. The company will tell you if they can do it or what to expect. But better be safe than sorry.

Appearance: Well, I like it but see above for why I don't love it. It's life casted.

Measurements (directly from EE's site):
Diameter Circumference
Head 1.74 in. 5.45 in.
Midshaft 1.66 in. 4.98 in.
Base 1.70 in. 5.11 in.
Balls 2.90 in. 9.16 in.

In use (vaginal): James is a nice human dick. So it's fun to ride but I've got nothing too specific to say aside from the fact that it does its work. Oh yes, it's based on a character that I really like, so maybe that helps? I do really like it though.

Clit stim: Nope

Anal: Can't get it in much beyond the head. It's too firm for me and my backdoor.

TL;DR: It's a good toy for thrusting and for those with a depth limitation.

Back to Summary
Last edited by Noll on Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
AustinFetish

Postby AustinFetish » Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:18 am

Noll wrote:
So I've made a lot of progress on the Crackers front, all thanks to Halfling I managed to get past the swell and the head just wrecked my gspot and cervix and I just had to time to grind once or twice before I came hard and multiple times. Yeah, fun times :nerdy:

The way you describe that, having an orgasm quick as a challenging penetration finally edges its way inside, is how my favorite erotic stories go. It happened for real with you though! Awesome! It's been a few years, but I remember that happened with a few other members here. I think med Crackers was the toy that did that to one of those peeps too. Good times!
Stretch it .... month by month, year by year.
Noll

Postby Noll » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:47 am

AustinFetish wrote:
Noll wrote:
So I've made a lot of progress on the Crackers front, all thanks to Halfling I managed to get past the swell and the head just wrecked my gspot and cervix and I just had to time to grind once or twice before I came hard and multiple times. Yeah, fun times :nerdy:

The way you describe that, having an orgasm quick as a challenging penetration finally edges its way inside, is how my favorite erotic stories go. It happened for real with you though! Awesome! It's been a few years, but I remember that happened with a few other members here. I think med Crackers was the toy that did that to one of those peeps too. Good times!

I love having those kinds of orgasms and I'll freely admit spending quite some time chasing after them. Sometimes they come with novelty. But what I learned is that while toy matters -a lot- in the type of orgasm I'm going to get out of a session, what matters more is the state of mind I can get myself into. When I have my mind foggy from excitement and when my muscles are clenching in anticipation is when I have the most challeging insertions and most powerful orgasms (sometimes they are even too much, edging on the side of: fuck, too much!). So it all boils down to getting turned on enough, to me.
Noll

Postby Noll » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:56 am

Halfling - Exotic Erotics
Small size - Medium firmness (A-06) - Ready Made

Ordering: It's becoming sort of a running joke that each time I order from EE I have to bug their CS for a more or less stupid reason. Thay have always been exemplary in their replies, so kudos to them, because we've to have back-and-forth quite a few time, now.

Appearance: Damn that marble. I never gave Halfling a second glance in the past, but it was BF sale and I was dejected from not having had the opportunity to even charge a page on BD's clearance that day I turned to EE's sale. Of course all the pretties were gone aside from a lonely Halfling. I kinda drooled on it for a while and went on my werry way and continued to browse various websites, but the Halfling was still on my mind so I went back to EE's site, persuaded it'd be gone, and it wasn't, so home with me it went. It's even prettier in person there are subtle shimmer and color variations that the stock pictures didn't capture.

And let me tell you, there's nothing small about the small Halfling. That thing is a beast, it is girthy and unyelding, especially in EE's medium (that confirms my impression that it's much more densely packed than BD's). It will not squish down or collapse on itself, it is there to stay and conquer. I do have to say, though, it is short.

Diameter Circumference
Head 1.90 in. 6.38 in.
Mid-shaft 2.43 in. 7.80 in.
Shaft base 2.20 in. 7.28 in.
Useable length: 4.75 in.

In use (vaginal): Two things : 1. This toy is quite the stretch and 2. Halflng is not forgiving. As I said earlier, no riding, no pressing down, will make it yield. It is there to stay and conquer, and of the toy itself, my determination and my body, my body was definitively the first to surrender.

It took me a few few session to conquer that beast. The first ones were more frustrating than satisfying because I could not get enough of the damn toy inside of me to get any satisfying sensation from it. And then, I hilted it, reverse cowboy. And. It. Wrecked. Me. Fuck. It is intense, like really intense, and I would definitely not recommend it either to beginners or people that are very sensitive to pressure. No worries to have on the texture front, since aside from the balls it is pretty smooth. But since it's so big, the penile raphe is very perceptible and can feel a little too much at times or makes spasm in pleasure at others.

The good thing about it not collapsing is that I can use it my favourite way: I can ride the hell out of him without having to worry about insertion.

It is a pretty versatile toy: I use it as a very slow thruster, as a plug, but mostly as a knot because it feels pretty much the same as all my other knots, in more intense. I can bounce on him as if it was a knot too big for my body (and that fantasy does it for me) until actually slips inside and acts like a proper knot, and at that point I'm generally a goner in less than a whole two seconds.

The con is that it is so very much intense that I can't keep it inside for long at all.

It is also a very good stretcher and allowed me master my medium Crackers that had elluded me for months prior to getting the Halfling, and after a few sessions with that great toy and went and took medium Crackers without any apprehension or warming-up.

Oral: I can't fit anything more than the glans, but it's nice to play with it nonetheless

Clit stim: Not really, the hair texture on the balls does feels nice but it's not nearly proeminent enough as to come from it

Anal: Ahahah! Not even gonna try it

TL;DR: I love it. It's not beginner friendly, especially in medium firmness, but it's awesome!

Back To Summary
Noll

Postby Noll » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:05 am

Howards - Exotic Erotics
One size - Firm firmness (A-08) - Custom order

Ordering: I had to contact EE because I wanted to make a custom fade on Howards. If you read my other reviews from EE, you'll my opinion on this company, if not I'll spare you the gushing at how great of a CS they have.

Appearance: The fade is perfect and the toy looks exactly like what I wanted. There's a lot of realistic details on the toy due to the fact it's a lifecast.

Diameter Circumference
Head 2.00 in. 5.90 in.
Mid-shaft 1.88 in. 5.98 in.
Shaft base 1.97 in. 6.18 in.

In use (vaginal): The head can be a bit rough in firm but it's clearly an intense toy stimulation wise. THe head can find all my sensitive spots just fine.
My favourite way to use it is to hilt it and continue to press on the balls as if they were a huge knot I was trying to fight to get in. Nghhhh.

Clit stim: Not really

Anal: Ahahah! Nope

TL;DR: I love firm firmness but if you're looking for something realistic medium might be the way to go. It's an overall very good toy and part of my toy routine.

Back to Summary
Noll

Postby Noll » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:52 am

Sleipnir - Bad Dragon
Small Size - Firm firmness (8A) - Custom - Suction Cup

Ordering: It was a custom order of three toys, however, since I ordered them during a sale I didn't have to contact CS to place my order. So nothing much to say on that front. That said CS has been less than stellar in answering my queries: it took them a month to answer my question about my order status, a month after the toys had been sent. Like, seriously???? I'm down for ridiculous waiting times they're part of the game, but damn, CS is the most basic service you have to offer, you want people to buy from you? Get a good CS. If you sell good quality toys, people will buy from you, but pull your CS together or clients will flee. Tbh I cancelled all BD toy on my whishlist for months after that.

Appearance: Out of the three toys I recieved, Sleipnir was a middle ground. 3rd kind is nothing to brag about but it's a very nice color.

Measurements (directly taken from BD's site):
Circumference of Head : 6.25"
Circumference of Shaft : 6.5"
Diameter of Head : 2.05"
Diameter of Shaft : 2.15"
Total Length : 7.75"
Usable Length : 6.5"

In use - (vaginal): I chose Sleipnir because I wanted to get a toy with a blunt head that would pop in. And pop in it sorta does but it's a very intense experience in firm. I have to be in very specific mood to use it, but if I am in that type of mood it's very intense in a good way. The slight curve of the shaft makes the head ridge drag against my front wall and sweet spots. It's only second in intensity to Tiger only.

Even in firm, the texture is pretty subtle and if you're not sensitive to textures it might not be something to expect out of that toy.

The suction cup sucks something bad. It holds the toy as long as you don't move it. So pretty useless unless you only wish for a pretty ornament.

Clit stim: The underside of the shaft with the series of little ridges feels nice, but it's nothing to go bragging about.

Anal: Nope.

TLDR : I wouldn't recommend it in firm unless it's your personal preference. It's a good toy. But not very beginner friendly because of the blunt head. Might be a good second toy.

Back to the Summary
Noll

Postby Noll » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:05 am

Nova - Bad Dragon
Medium Size - Medium firmness (00-50) - Custom - Suction Cup

Ordering: It was a custom order of three toys, however, since I ordered them during a sale I didn't have to contact CS to place my order. So nothing much to say on that front. That said CS has been less than stellar in answering my queries: it took them a month to answer my question about my order status, a month after the toys had been sent. Like, seriously???? I'm down for ridiculous waiting times they're part of the game, but damn, CS is the most basic service you have to offer, you want people to buy from you? Get a good CS. If you sell good quality toys, people will buy from you, but pull your CS together or clients will flee. Tbh I cancelled all BD toy on my whishlist for months after that.

Appearance: Prrretttyyyyy! I can croon that and not feel a tinge of shame. I've loved the color opal for a while and have always intended to get a toy in that coloration and when my Nova came in I was not disappointed. I feared getting a toy with too much yellow but in the end even if the marble is quite unbalanced, the blue definitely came out on top, and that's very fine by me.

Circumference of head (in inches): 6
Circumference of knot (in inches): 8.5
Circumference of shaft (in inches): 6.5
Diameter of head (inches): 2
Diameter of knot (inches): 2.8
Diameter of shaft (inches): 1.7
Total length (inches): 9
Useable length (inches): 7.5

In use - (vaginal): I have been wanting to get a full breeder experience since I first got my Nova. I haven't managed it yet.

However much I slide on that ridgey shaft, however much I groan and hump and wiggle on it, however much I push hard on that base, that big knot just presses gently against my labia. At this point the sensation of trying to get something that won't fit inside me long crossed the realms of "it's crazily exciting" to "will you fucking get inside me yet". If Nova felt disappointingly underwhelming at first, those chitinous sections rubbed me wrong and I did not derive much pleasure from such a big knot that I barely managed to brush, now is another matter entirely. Nova has been somewhat of an acquired taste and it feels like he resents me for it.

Nova has been akin to a diva to me. "You'll make yourself love me until you cannot get enough" is the closest affirmation that can be made about my feelings about this toy, not unlike the character it's referring to. It's pretty, it's textured, it's knotty, of course I want to love it, and learn to love him I did. Now, it rips moans and sighs out of my throat.

I love Nova because it's satisfying, because it's a challenge and a toy to be conquered that refuses to be tamed. I will manage such a feat and I'll come and update to share on my victory.

Clit stim: The different sections making the shaft feel nice on my labia , preparing for the intense penetration to come. I wouldn't use it as a standalone play but it makes for great foreplay.

Anal: Nope.

TLDR : Nova is quite the peculiar toy but I love it very much. I'd recommend it mostly if you like texture.

Back to the Summary
Noll

Postby Noll » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:10 am

Mace Morale - Bad Dragon
One Size - Medium firmness (00-50) - Ready made

Ordering: It was from a clearance drop, so noting to say on that front. I ordered it was shipped the next day.
Problems with BD rarely occur from clearance buys (unless the pic is not the right one, but I've never had that issue so far, just don't buy anything else than "rogue" colors and you should be fine).
I got the toy home within a week (and two days earlier than planned), which as an international buyer is a treat.

Appearance: It's so big BD had to slightly fold it in the box. It's a hefty wriggler, especially the handle. It's grey, it has nubs, it has ridges: what's not to love?

Circumference of Head : 6.6" Lolz it's so off I don't know if I should laugh or not.
My measurements of the largest circumference: 7.87" at the tip. 8.26" if you include the nubs. They do "sink" very easily into the general surface of the toy when pressure is applied onto them, so I don't really know if they should be counted or not.
Circumference of Shaft : 5.6"
Diameter of Head : 2.15"
Diameter of Shaft : 1.77"
Total Length : 15.75"
Usable Length : 10"

In use - (vaginal): It's a really good toy. Like surprisingly good. I bought it expecting to bring some fun in my life, I certainly did not expect it to make me squeal. I had completely overlooked the maces during the sales and it was only when I saw a video of someone having fun with it that I considered it properly.

It's a pretty versatile toy, and unless you are able to make it disappear completely it's also long enough to help peaople with reach issues. It can flex enough that I don't have to reach between my legs. I can hold it at the levelof my pubic bone. That said, if you're using the handle, the "shaft" is pretty hefty so it might not be great for folks that have trouble holding heavier stuff. But if you're using the largest part, it's surprisingly light.

The handle is great. The "head" being blunt has a soft 'pop' upon intial insertion. The ridges are perceptible without being overwhelming. It doesn't feel like Nova's slight resistance when you pull it out, more akin to pronunced massage. I can take it pretty deep, more than more my other toys: I'm able to reach the swelling part.

The shaft is, hoo boy, quite overwhelming in a good way. It can be a little rough upon intial insertion. Not so suprising when you consider how big it is. Talk about blung heads. It's about as blunt as they come. The ridge is pretty sharp and can be a little painful. I feel could be pretty easy to hurt oneself if the circumference is on the upper side of one's limit. I always use a warmup toy (which I almost never have to do if I'm not motivated, even for Hobbs or my large Lon) before trying to insert it. I start with the handle, then use a big toy. The lucky one is always my large Lon. It's a good 1.5" to 2" larger circumference wise, and quite necessary, to be honest.

Then comes the fun part (the challenging one, too); the insertion. I do a two-parts insertion. Usually I just press the toy softly 'till it pops, here it's out of the question, so I insert one side of the "head" first, and then, very softly, press for the rest to get in. When I feel it's about to 'pop' in I hold it backwerds as much as possible as to minimize the 'punch' feeling. Even then it's verrry intense. There's nothing gentle about that side of the toy. The sharp ridge can be followed inside me however deep I insert the toy. The nubs are quite perceptible and add a general feeling of being massaged. The nubs are pretty flexible and "sink" quite easily in the general shaft of the toy so they don't add much to the general circumference.

So? That was all good, but how good's that toy? *drools**wipes drool* I love it!

I'm afraid I made it seem like using the larger side is a pretty tedious process. Well, while it does require a warmup, it takes me 5 min, 10 tops if I'm feeling very patient or if I get too distracted, but within that time lapse I got the mace inside me (warmup time included).

Oral: It's a quite interesting sensation on thi tongue, especially for thrusting. I'm talking here about the handle, there's no way for me to stuff the shaft inside my mouth! The nubs are fun to suckle on, they're pretty similar to nipples/clits.

Clit stim: Heck yeah, I love lubbing the shaft and grinding against the nubs of lift the Mace by the handle and let gravity press the nubs against my genitals while I do some bicep and forearm workout.

Anal: It's wayyy outta mah league.

Fantasy: Here is a list of some of the ideas that crossed my mind since I first heard of the toy:
- a weapon: loosing to a monster/ennemy can have a humiliation aspect, they have a weapon, they're gonna use it / being a lonely deperate fighter that has to get release with their own weapon far from civilisation.
- a creature: for total insertion kinks or worm-like creatures - can also work for tentacles(organic or robotic). Feeling something slither inside / temperature play may be interesting to bring out the alienness of the experience
- nipples/clits: the little protuberances on the shaft could be considered as little clits/nipples/sensory orgasn and one would ride the shaft knowing they brin unimaginably overwhelming pleasure to a partner.
- impact play: super thhuddy and not painful imo however it packs a punch that can be felt deep in the bones.
Ideas may be mixed up or modified, of course!

TLDR : It's a really great versatile toy that's beginners friendly, and one that will keep more experienced users interested. The blunt side is very much not beginner friendly, though.
I very much recommend getting the toy. It's pretty cheap, especially when compared to my small Vasu (and much more interesting).

Back to the Summary

Return to “Bad Dragon Toys”