F/ Review Update & New Reviews / Orochi, Flint, Echo, Sleipnir, Nox, Elden etc.

Reviews for any and all Bad Dragon toys belong in here!
huntress

F/ Review Update & New Reviews / Orochi, Flint, Echo, Sleipnir, Nox, Elden etc.

Postby huntress » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:17 am

I was asked to update my reviews and thought it a good idea to share my long-term opinion on some BD toys with you. Please, excuse any grammar or spelling mistakes - I'm not a native speaker after all.

Medium/soft Orochi
Original review: https://forums.bad-dragon.com/viewtopic.php?f=109&t=53715&p=1266028#p1266028
Pictures:
► Show Spoiler

Orochi seems to be squishier than other toys, or it may be my perception of it. I got it in soft, as it is a textured toy and it is rather girthy. However, if feels much softer than e. g. Sleipnir or Flint. At times it lacks punch and if I ever buy another Orochi, I will definitly choose it in a medium firmness. Still, it is usable and I like it for longer sessions in the tub. What I also enjoy about this toy is the looks. The design is fantastic and visually pleasing. With other toys around that I enjoy more, I must reduce Orochi's overall long-term rating, but if it was a little bit firmer, I would probably rate it higher.

Rating: 7.5/10
Advice: Only get a soft one if you like very soft textures, else get it in medium.

Small/medium Sleipnir
Pictures:
► Show Spoiler

I heard only good things about Sleipnir so I had wanted to give it a try for some time. This is an intense toy because of the shape of its head. But with the medium firmness, I could barely use it. With the blunt head I could use about half of the length. This was mentioned before by another user on the forum and I confirm it. The size and firmness left me unsatisfied so I sold it and bought another Sleipnir in soft. This doesn't mean, that Sleipnir is a bad toy, it simply wasn't meant for me in that firmness.

Small/soft Sleipnir
Pictures:
► Show Spoiler

Soft Sleipnir to me is even more intense than one in a medium firmness, as it goes deeper. The head is more squishy but still as intense and I love it. It can be overstimulating in a good way. No other toy in my collection is this overwhelming and it is probably the closest I ever come to a vaginal orgasm (I always need additional stimulation). I warmly recommend Sleipnir to everyone for the unique sensation and strong orgasms it achieves. This toy is very popular for a reason.

Rating: 9.5/10
Advice: Choose the firmness wisely - it is best if you already have a few BD toys and know how firm "soft" or "medium" are. Don't underestimate the size as the head is girthy! Very INTENSE

Large/medium Elden
Pictures:
► Show Spoiler

What should I tell you about Elden? I was drawn to the nice design and I read a few crazy reviews about him. When I was shopping last Black Friday and saw a flop, I picked him up to give him a try. I believe that the medium firmness was a good decision. Soft is said to be so floppy that it cannot stand and falls over all the time and firm on huge textured toy is never a good idea imo. I guess it's an ok toy, but it doesn't appeal to me like some other toys in my collection. I rarely use him as he doesn't bringe something special to the table - some distincive sensation. The toy is easy to use, not poky at all and the textures are prominent. Maybe if you like the fantasy that something big is fucking you, then it will be more attractive to you. I must admit, that I like toys that are bigger at the tip or the middle of the shaft. But large Elden becomes bigger towards the knot and my thesis is that the entrance of the vagina can't feel as much.

Rating: 6/10
Advice: This is a niche thing. If you are into big dildos and like to fantasize about, well, big things, get it.

Medium/medium Echo
Pictures:
► Show Spoiler

Mhhh, Echo is a yummy toy. It's a shame that I misunderstood him when I got him. At first I thought that he is a stabby tiny little thing with nothing to recommend him to me. BUT this toy is all about how you use him and therefore I needed some time to get used to him. Who would have guessed that it would become one of my favorites? For a medium BD toy it is under-sized. I'm thinking about buying a large one. But medium still is big enough and the head, oh the head is wonderfull! I like deep stimulation and I don't know what it is about the head but it hits a point no other BD toy does. The shaft has no texture and therefore it's a thrusting toy. It also has a ring on the lower part of the shaft that I can't feel at all :psyduck:

Rating: 9.5/10 (I think a large would be a 10/10)
Advice: Get one, it is very easy to take and entirely awesome. Definitely my second favorite toy.

Small/soft Flint

Original review: https://forums.bad-dragon.com/viewtopic.php?f=109&t=53627&p=1264865#p1264865
Pictures:
► Show Spoiler

Flint must be one of the most popular toys. I had difficulties getting one from the adoption page so I ordered one to be made for me. Small Flint is a huge toy! Oh, I was not prepared for how huge he is. It took me a while to get used to the size. Soft was the right decision for me because I could never use him otherwise. I imagine that medium firmness would be quite painful on him. You know, the only thing I would change is his lenght. He is a little too short. If any employee from BD reads this: Release a long version of Flint! All the same, he is one of my favorites and the best textured toy I own.

Rating: 9.5/10 (if only he was an inch longer)
Advice: You can't go wrong buying one. This is a no-brainer. But beware the size!

Medium/medium Nox
Original review: https://forums.bad-dragon.com/viewtopic.php?f=109&t=53627&p=1264865#p1264865
Pictures:
► Show Spoiler

I know that I rated Flint above Nox in my original review. But after owning both for almost 2 years, I have to revise that rating. Nox really is my go to toy. The firmness is just right, he is girthy but not overly thick and the shape is perfect. He has that prominent bump on his head that hits your sensitive spots every time and he is girthy around the middle. If you buy this toy, maybe consider a suction cup. It's the only way to make this grand toy even better. This is what I would recommend to beginners.

Rating: 10/10
Advice: Beginner-friendly. This toy is often bought in medium firmness (as I found out by extensive reading of reviews on him). Everyone should have one.

Next, you can expect a review on Portside.

► Show Spoiler

Return to “Bad Dragon Toys”