'Glowing' Medium Seadragon Review (F) - Update w/in use Pics

Reviews for any and all Bad Dragon toys belong in here!
Eminari

'Glowing' Medium Seadragon Review (F) - Update w/in use Pics

Postby Eminari » Mon May 31, 2010 9:38 pm

Seadragon
Size: Medium
Firmness: 8
Colour: Custom fade
Features: Suction cup
Ordered On: 4/27/10
Arrived On: 5/26/10

Ordering: 9/10
This was our first order so I was a little confused when there wasn't a spot to request the specific colors we wanted on the fade. We submitted a ticket to Runa and got a response super quick. Other than that, it was simple and straightforward.

Customer Service: 10/10
Runa was really fast responding to our questions about the fade. Everything from there ran smoothly.

Shipping: 10/10
We placed our order during the Earth Day sale so it took a while to work through the system. When it finally arrived, the box was discreet and surprisingly small. Unfortunately I had to wait until the kids were in bed before I could open it. After waiting for over a month for it to arrive, it was torture having it sit on the kitchen counter and stare at me for another 5 hours. When they were finally asleep, I opened the box and could not believe that they fit such a big toy into such a small box. Kudos to whoever packs these. They need to come pack my Jeep next time we go camping.

Toy: 10+++/10
Since this was our first order from BD we were especially anxious to see a toy up close. We have a large collection of toys, but hadn't found anything like BD's products up til now. We were just hoping these were as good as people said they were since we've been disappointed in some of the products we've purchased from other locations. That said, we were IMPRESSED. Pictures just don't do it justice. It is so pretty! The fade worked out almost exactly how I had imagined. There is a lot more detail to the colors and the way they swirl around the toy than the pictures show. It even has a slight iridescent shimmer to it because of the way the colors layer over each other. We were both very impressed with the amount of detail it has. I LOVE the glow in the dark and the way it works through the whole toy! Again, the picture doesn't completely capture this, but trust me - it is stunning and glows a lot more than we anticipated. The texture is amazing too. I have had a hard time keeping my hands off it.

One other thing that is a big selling point in our book is the fact that it is all one piece. We have had toys with suction cups before that have broken after fairly little use. This one seems like it will last us for a long time.

Usage: 10+++/10
Since my husband wasn't due home from work until after I had to go to sleep, he encouraged me to go ahead and take the new toy for a test drive that night. I didn't want to wait any longer so I was glad he didn't mind me getting acquainted with it on my own.

It took a few tries (in a few different locations/positions) to find the spot that was most comfortable. Once I found a good position though, the ride was amazing. I could feel every ridge sliding through me. The weight of the toy is delicious. I love that heavy, full feeling that comes with a solid toy like this one. It also warms up fairly quickly which is extremely nice after having played with a lot of metal and glass toys that tend to be quite cold.

This toy was purchased for vaginal use, but I was fairly certain it would be difficult for me to take the entire knot. I really wanted to try it though. I managed to get the knot about halfway in when a powerful orgasm sort of snuck up on me. I have to say, I rarely cum without some sort of external stimulation, but wow. Between those amazing ridges and the size of that knot, I couldn't help myself.

The only issue that I have with the toy is that it is just a tad too long for me (which I figured it would be) and tends to get a little stabby for my cervix when I get down on the knot. If I get it in too far I end up feeling sick to my stomach for a while afterward but it's worth it. :) It's also a little tough to hang onto when your hands and the toy are all lubed up since it is so slick and heavy, but again, it's something you can work with especially if you get the suction cup.

In short, it was totally worth the money we spent and we will be getting a LOT of use out of this toy. We already have plans to purchase several more and I can't wait to have a bunch of dragons lurking around my house! If you are debating making a purchase at all, GO FOR IT. You won't be sorry.

p.s. This is our first time posting on the site and just wanted to say - thanks to everyone for posting your experiences and reviews of the toys you've purchased. It was SO helpful to have your experiences to read through to help us make our decision!

Now, for the pictures: (In use picutres found here: http://forums.bad-dragon.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5742&start=20#p159223)
Attachments
IMG_6422.JPG
Packing peanuts!
IMG_6425.JPG
Peeking out of the box.
IMG_6427.JPG
Isn't it pretty? I LOVE the colors!!
IMG_6434.JPG
It GLOWS!!
Last edited by Eminari on Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
Have:
Medium Seadragon (8) with suction cup, Custom Fade - Glow in the dark to midnight blue
Large Anthro Dragon (5), Custom Fade - Glow in the Dark to Orange to Dark Red

Want:
Large Cockatrice - ???
Medium Vergil (8) with suction cup, Custom Fade - Glow in the Dark to Dark Green
Medium Breeder (5) with suction cup, can't decide on colors....
Runa

Re: 'Glowing' Seadragon Review (F) - Pics

Postby Runa » Mon May 31, 2010 9:51 pm

Wonderful review! I may have just missed it, and I know we're all thinking it (I've just got the reputation for saying it)...any chance we'll get some in-use pictures of you riding that knot? the medium seadragon is no measly feat! I'm sure I'm not alone when I Say we'd all be interested in seeing more!
CarnelianUK

Postby CarnelianUK » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:16 am

Wow that Glow is awesome!
Alys

Postby Alys » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:16 am

a question on the color, is the glow in the dark pale white?
Firebug

Postby Firebug » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:59 am

:o Oh that is amazing! How much extra did the glow cost? I know that couldn't have been cheap...

That said, the Seadragon rarely fails to amuse me with it's shape... Very fun-shaped isn't it? :D That it's also a fun toy is a plus, to me xD

Feel free to post these elsewhere, too, to help me! :D
Wishlist:: Small - Razor, Desi, Ridgeback, Naga, Xenogon, Gryphon, Breeder
Owned: Basix Mini(?) Buttplug, Lucid Dream #36
ASK ME THINGS DAMNIT D: T___T
Eminari

Postby Eminari » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:08 pm

Runa - I may post some. I haven't made up my mind yet on that one. My mate has offered to take some though so we'll see how they turn out.

Quail - Yep. It's a medium. Really glad now I didn't go for the large!

Alys - I actually haven't noticed a green or yellow tint to it, but that may be because it is next to the blue. All I see is a soft milky white color. (Excuse me while I go fondle my toy again...so pretty!)

Firebug - I just requested the glow in the dark as part of my fade. No extra cost. I hope it stays that way because I would really like this effect on ALL my toys. And you're right, the shape is fabulous. Mmm....ridges...
Have:
Medium Seadragon (8) with suction cup, Custom Fade - Glow in the dark to midnight blue

Want:
Large Cockatrice - ???
Medium Vergil (8) with suction cup, Custom Fade - Glow in the Dark to Dark Green
Saruwatari

Postby Saruwatari » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:14 pm

Great review, awesome looking toy.
Mated to a hot kitty, chaz.

Anthro Dragoness: Arrived and Reviewed
GLOWING Seadragon, Small, 8 Hardness: Arrived and Reviewed
White Duke , Medium, 8 Hardness, Cumtube: Arrived
Firebug

Postby Firebug » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:16 pm

Eminari wrote:Firebug - I just requested the glow in the dark as part of my fade. No extra cost. I hope it stays that way because I would really like this effect on ALL my toys. And you're right, the shape is fabulous. Mmm....ridges...

Ooh... I must definitely look into this when I happens to get monies for a toy! :o <3

Feel free to post these elsewhere, too, to help me! :D
Wishlist:: Small - Razor, Desi, Ridgeback, Naga, Xenogon, Gryphon, Breeder
Owned: Basix Mini(?) Buttplug, Lucid Dream #36
ASK ME THINGS DAMNIT D: T___T
Alys

Postby Alys » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:29 am

same! The glow in the dark mixed with the blue looks wonderful
I wonder how glow in the dark highlights would look on a xenogon
Alys

Postby Alys » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:01 pm

quick! Order one! :P
i bet it'd look pretty stellar in the dark
Eminari

Postby Eminari » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:50 pm

Here are a few more images close up, to see coloring detail. There are also lights on and off comparisons to see how well the glow-in-the-dark works with the other coloring. Keep in mind that what is captured by the camera appears more dim than the toy looks in the flesh. Also, having a nice bright light to start with before it gets dark charges the glowing up better.
Attachments
Knot detail.jpg
Close up of the ridges and knot details
Top no glow.jpg
Non-glowing head close up
Top glow.jpg
Glow-in-the-dark head close up
Knot no glow.jpg
Non-glowing knot close up
Knot glow.jpg
Glow-in-the-dark knot close up
Have:

Want:
Large Cockatrice - ???
Raknar

Postby Raknar » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:27 am

That looks pretty cool. i might get a glow fade when i get my partner's seadragon
Raknar- 23yr old Male Panther (Melanistic Leopard)

Skype me? Dracoraknar
or private message me, I only bite for fun

I survived the forum outage of 2013!

Owned:
Anthro Dragoness
Small Seadragon
Medium Werewolf
Oberoth

Postby Oberoth » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:21 pm

See, if my girlfriend ever used a glow in the dark toy she'd hit me for laughing. The first thing that pops into my head is "Now you see it now you don't". Well... not first but right up there.
Quiet269

Postby Quiet269 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:22 am

I didn't know you could get a glowing cock o.o
Here are the Toys I own. (Last Update: 12.22.09)
Kyuushi

Postby Kyuushi » Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:16 pm

Omg that is amazing! I myself own a small Seadragon in the Halloween Orange.... I would love to get one that glows in the dark though!
Hope you have lots of fun with it!
//WebsiteFurAffinityTumblr\\

Owner of:
Furious Night Nox (small, medium firmness) // Joyous Celebration Crackers (small, medium firmness)
Adopted, Glow in the Dark Meng (one-size, medium firmness)
Halloween Orange Legacy Seadragon (small, medium firmness) // Custom Color Legacy Ridgeback (small, soft firmness)

Shared with my mate:
Dashing Janine's Muzzle / Natural Austin / Onyx Razor / Sale Color Magnus' Sheath / Adopted Chico Lil' Squirt
Eminari

Postby Eminari » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:11 pm

Here are a few more pics...this time they are (sort of) in use ones. The only light used was from the toy itself.

My husband is a photographer, so these are more of an artist's idea of "in use".
Attachments
Pic 2.jpg
Pic 3.jpg
Pic 4.jpg
Pic 5.jpg
The blue in this photo was from the glow inside the dark blue base.
Have:

Want:
Large Cockatrice - ???
Vysune

Re: 'Glowing' Seadragon Review (F) - Updated w/in use Pics

Postby Vysune » Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:31 pm

Wow! Those pics are incredible! I love the glow the toy gives off on you.
See the cemetery sky
Carmine red and deep
Watch the oceans rising high
It's the human stain
drachenhebron

Postby drachenhebron » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:56 am

Them pics are fantastic, so clear for just glowlight, props to the photographer and you for managing to stay still long enough XD. Nice shineys you have down there :)
Melacar

Postby Melacar » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:20 am

Danggit makes me want a glowdong now. XD I mainly do my toying at night when I can so i think this would help me see if I sat it under my lamp for like 5 minutes or something.
My little lovedeer - spatch (6/16/10 - 12/18/11) [still deeply in love, wanting to meet] <3

|:*OWNED*:|
Seadragon
Natahsa - in MQ
pit_viper1

Postby pit_viper1 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:08 am

Holy crap those are hot. The pictures are very well taken and it really is surprising that the toy gives off that much of a glow.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Click the eggs!

Return to “Bad Dragon Toys”