Small Seadragon Review (M/Clean Pics) UPDATED! In-use pics!

Reviews for any and all Bad Dragon toys belong in here!
ThreeFingers

Small Seadragon Review (M/Clean Pics) UPDATED! In-use pics!

Postby ThreeFingers » Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:35 pm

ORDER
Toy: Seadragon
Size: Small
Firmness: 5
Color: Emerald Green

Ordering, Shipping, Customer Service
Pretty much standard here. Good marks across the board. Athus took good care of me and fielded all of my questions in a very professional manner. Can't penalize them for their troubles with UPS being assholes and not picking up packages like they should. Toy got here as it should and now I am happy.

Da Package!
Pretty plain box. The shipping label (which you can't see below) was tiny. I measured it at 4"x3". Lots of packing peanuts inside though.
_AOG7067.jpg
Packing Peanuts

Inside the box was the usual purple tissue paper.
_AOG7068.jpg
Purple!

Wrapped inside it was some hawt dragon cawk. :lol:
_AOG7069.jpg
Cawk!

The Toy
_AOG7071.jpg
Emerald Green!

_AOG7072.jpg
Comparison with my 2 liter bottle of Sprite.

Now, I got to see a medium of this particular toy after a bit of a mixup. I gave it to someone on this board who has promised to put up a review soon. But as for this toy, it's the perfect size for my purposes. Not too big, but enough depth to be interesting. And it also has a gentle knot on it that I can take with ease. Takes some doing, but after I get loose it pops right in.

Play time
Well, I'll start off by saying DAMN! Now, how I arrived at that summation is a tale (or tail) in and of itself. After I got done taking photos of the box and toy, I made for the shower. I started in to my usual routine of cleaning my new toy. Stuck it under the shower for 5 minutes or so with hot water and a kneading hand. Everything they say about the toy getting harder in hot water is true. Even though it is a 5 firmness, it felt like an 8 after it's bath. After much cleaning, I gave it a bit of a shake to get the water drops off then reached for the lube. Used a half dollar sized drop to make sure there wouldn't be any issues on the way in, then got down to business. I eased the seadragon in slowly to give my ass a bit of a warm up before I did any hard riding. After warming things up and doing some stretching, I decided to attempt to pop the knot. It took a few good pushes and some body weight over top of the toy but I got it in 10 minutes after I started toying. I pulled the toy out to apply more lube, since things were getting a bit dry. After getting some more lube on the toy, I popped it back in all the way past the knot on the first go. This made my ass start to tingle in a good way and I suspect some of that came from it rubbing on my prostate just right. Anyway, I decided to get in the shower and use the shower head to stimulate myself. Nothing like a variable stream shower head (8 settings of goodness). One hand cupping the shower head and the other on the base of the toy, I started to thrust the toy in and out while applying a steam of water right to the sweet spot on my cock. It didn't take more than 2 minutes of doing this before I blew a massive load all over the shower wall. My knees were shaking and I was barely able to stand. Physically out of breath from such an intense orgasm, I sat down on the ledge in the corner of the shower to recover. I sat there for 5 minutes before I actually took a shower and started cleaning up. I had to pick at the cum that was on the shower wall because that is the last thing I want anyone to find in the morning was a big wad of dried jizz on the wall, lol. :lol: But I do have to say, the ridges on this toy are great at rubbing on the prostate if you angle it just the right way. I thought the orgasm I had doing a combo with my dragoness and razor was awesome, but no, not even close. This beat them all.

Hope everyone enjoyed this review and found it useful. If enough people comment on this and ask nicely, I'll do some in-use photos and post them on here in the next few days. :smile:
Last edited by ThreeFingers on Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
♥♥♥ Engaged to Lillica ♥♥♥

Bad Dragon Bio | Bad Dragon Checklist
spatch

Re: Small Seadragon Review (M/Clean Pics .... for now)

Postby spatch » Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:03 pm

Very nice review.
ThreeFingers

Postby ThreeFingers » Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:06 pm

Thanks! I'm going to update this with some naughty stuff tonight. :twisted:

spatch

Postby spatch » Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:10 pm

ThreeFingers wrote:Thanks! I'm going to update this with some naughty stuff tonight. :twisted:

Ooooh, cant wait. I love the naughty stuff. :D
ThreeFingers

Re: Small Seadragon Review (M/Clean Pics) UPDATED! In-use pi

Postby ThreeFingers » Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:27 am

Here are the in-use pics I took last night.

DSCN0353.jpg
Starting to go in

DSCN0354.jpg
Littles bit more!

DSCN0355.jpg
Almost there!

DSCN0360.jpg
Uh oh! Where'd it go?!?

spatch

Postby spatch » Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:34 am

Awesome....Now I want a Seadragon. I'm just scared the ridges will hurt, I found out my tailhole is sensitive and doesnt like to much texture.
ThreeFingers

Postby ThreeFingers » Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:52 am

I thought the same thing when I got mine since I am the same way, but nope. I can feel them go in, but they don't hurt.

spatch

Postby spatch » Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:02 am

Good to know.
Vysune

Postby Vysune » Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:02 am

Nice review! I'm sure it's big brother is gonna show up soon. :P
See the cemetery sky
Carmine red and deep