Legacy art?

Want to see all the sexy, sexy artwork we've made for Bad Dragon, or post up your own? Take a look in here!
SabreMutt

Re: Legacy art?

Postby SabreMutt » Wed May 23, 2018 2:08 pm

:liplick:

Could anyone please show the Legacy art of Razor?

There were two images that I recall - one from the front, and a second one from the back where you see his rump and backward hat, but he is pushing his dick back between his legs. I've been looking for those images for a very long time, actually. I used to have them saved but sadly that computer is long gone along with all of the files it once held

:crying:

I also want to give a big thank-you to everyone who has already shared some art here. It's nice to see all the characters!
:misc2: :liplick:

I'm friendly, talk to me

Avatar character is my fursona, Star SabreMutt.
Colored by me (SabreMutt).
Base by KuoWORD.
reine

Postby reine » Wed May 23, 2018 2:17 pm

SabreMutt wrote::liplick:

Could anyone please show the Legacy art of Razor?

There were two images that I recall - one from the front, and a second one from the back where you see his rump and backward hat, but he is pushing his dick back between his legs. I've been looking for those images for a very long time, actually. I used to have them saved but sadly that computer is long gone along with all of the files it once held

:crying:

I also want to give a big thank-you to everyone who has already shared some art here. It's nice to see all the characters!

The second image is still on Razor's page! :smilenox: You need to be logged in and have "Fantasy mode" enabled to see the art and stories (side note: all stories have been changed to be more about the toys than the characters), however.
Love? Love fades away. But Bad Dragons? Bad Dragons are forever.
SabreMutt

Postby SabreMutt » Wed May 23, 2018 2:27 pm

reine wrote:The second image is still on Razor's page! :smilenox: You need to be logged in and have "Fantasy mode" enabled to see the art and stories (side note: all stories have been changed to be more about the toys than the characters), however.

Thank you so much! That was a really quick response and I am super glad to see my Doberman again. Also it was great to know that there is a way to see the art still. Brings back good memories, plus I think it's much more interesting and appealing when I get to see the characters.

:smilenox:

I used to have both images as full-size shiny on gloss paper. This was the one that I had bought at Anthrocon because BD used to sell their pinups at the toy booth.

The one we didn't find yet I used to also have, though it had just been printed at home on special paper I got just for furry pin-up art.
:misc2: :liplick:

I'm friendly, talk to me

Avatar character is my fursona, Star SabreMutt.
Colored by me (SabreMutt).
Base by KuoWORD.
Padre

Postby Padre » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:57 am

You need an account to view it, but a lot of the BD art (both old and new) is posted on the official Bad Dragon FA page! :widesmile:
https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/baddragon/
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.[/align]

Return to “Bad Dragon Artwork”