The Breeder

Want to see all the sexy, sexy artwork we've made for Bad Dragon, or post up your own? Take a look in here!
Galadreyil

Re: The Breeder

Postby Galadreyil » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:21 am

*looks @ breeder....then down at self.....fapfapfapfap*
ImageImageImageImage
My Dragon Cave
I am trapped between heaven and hell. My wings carry me upon the winds. Above lies heaven, below hell. Yet I must land in hell to soar in heaven. I am a Dragon!
jaspertjie

Postby jaspertjie » Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:03 pm

OMG OMG OMG Hawtness pic.
Technumpty

Postby Technumpty » Mon May 10, 2010 4:58 pm

You wouldn't believe the fight I have with my xeno, razor, tailstretcher, virgil and Duke to see who gets my ass first. Seriously it's like a pair of old ladies at a jumble sale fighting over a knitted sweater, normally ending up with Duke getting in ther first and sloppy seconds/thirds/fourths for the rest. But not always, sometimes my breeder ( I call him Colin) is very sneaky and sly and manages to get in while Duke's looking the other way, I don't complain either way they're all so good in their own way, I love my toys :glomp:

Almost forgot, narse is the best artist and I adore his work*grovel,fawn* damn this dragon is sooooo sexy, not an anthro like Duke but a real hot, horny, red blooded shagmonster of a dragon, he's lush
I am trapped between heaven and hell, my wings carry me upon the winds, above lives heaven, below hell yet I must land in hell to soar in heaven, I am a Dragon.
Frostheart

Postby Frostheart » Fri May 21, 2010 1:32 pm

Luv this one. Fantastic artwork.
Dragon8840

Postby Dragon8840 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:42 am

Why must I be poor!!! ><
Love Legendz, enough said :D

Return to “Bad Dragon Artwork”