Bad Dragon Pinup

Want to see all the sexy, sexy artwork we've made for Bad Dragon, or post up your own? Take a look in here!
Cyrsynik

Re: Bad Dragon Pinup

Postby Cyrsynik » Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:56 am

lemme try to enlarge it.....ill post it up if im satisfied.......brb :D

<3
Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.....
Can miles truly separate you from friends... If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there?
Cyrsynik

Postby Cyrsynik » Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:37 pm

Ok so ive made it 36" wide x 71" tall. Looks great, and omg is it a big file. I can't post it up here (as its 1.79 GB in size) so i will upload it to some website that lets me upload big file sizes lol. Actually, ill just upload it to my server. its going to take a while, so ill post the link in.....**looks at time remaining** 9 hours :)
Can miles truly separate you from friends... If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there?
Varka
Bad Dragon CEO

Postby Varka » Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:54 pm

I wonder how good the quality would be, considering the original file was only 1,000 pixels tall...

I've got the original 10,000 pixels by 28,000 pixels image on my machine here, I just need to ensure I have a full 3 gigs of ram free to open it!
Varka - Bad Dragon CEO

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard." - John F Kennedy
Cyrsynik

Postby Cyrsynik » Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:36 pm

I got 4 GB of RAM, but I resized the image i did because it was just too big.

I reduced the size to 11200 x 22157 pixels, at 400 Resolution (400 pixels per Inch)

It looks really good, I uploaded this one because its only 61.9 MB, but I might bump it up to 500 Resolution because I can.....lol and the more resolution the better, but it will probably double in file size. So this will be a maybe. I will let you guys look at the one I have uploaded first, then post a reply saying Yes, or No.

Link to .ZIP file ( don't worry, it's a small file :) )
http://kylemackey.net/BD%20Poster.zip

Depending on what you use to open it, you will find that you are able to zoom in quite a bit before it starts to pixelate :), that would be the 400 resolution and the 5 sharpenings i did on it :) lol
Bahamut

Postby Bahamut » Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:56 pm

Hi can you send me that poster in Second Life too ? =D my name is Bahamut Faulds

Slave Kantir
Location: I can be reached at BANGAA (-AT-) ROGERS D0T COM. Yeah, thats an email address.

Postby Slave Kantir » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:21 pm

He is very beautiful. The world needs more dragons.
Wolphin

Postby Wolphin » Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:59 pm

I am interested in getting the SL version ;) Wolphin Fluffball

If you were interested, I'd be willing to give you space on Zeta Valley for your main shop - If you decide to make (or have someone make them) into SL toys/bits, if you're interested! There's not many really nice dragon/dino bits.
Varka
Bad Dragon CEO

Postby Varka » Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:09 pm

I'll look into it... I've actually already made a vendor that sells coupon codes for REAL toys,that you can buy on SL using lindens. Thinking about putting it up...

You wouldn't happen to have any ad space going, would you?

Varka
Varka - Bad Dragon CEO

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard." - John F Kennedy
Slutdwaggy

Postby Slutdwaggy » Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:13 pm

Just so you know, Varka...
I'm willing to fork out £10-£15 for a movie-poster sized print. That's what i'd be charged if i bought a poster at the local geek shop in town. ^_^ And if they had THAT one, i'd but it! *smirk*
WolfeMasters

Postby WolfeMasters » Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:56 pm

I know a print shop that can make the stuff for you pretty cheap. I used to work there, and I can haggle the price down pretty low. Let me know the exact specs of everything and I can get you some prices. How big is the file, clean and dirty? Exact pixel count, file type, and how many layers? How big would you want the poster, how big would you want the cutout, what kind of price range would you want for each, how many of each? Everything you can think of and I will get you some prices. Always better to have another print shop to compete with for prices. Your guy may be cheap, mine might be cheaper. Always better to get a few options. Just let me know how I can help.
Zombria

Postby Zombria » Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:42 pm

I wouls buy this if it was a poster or a action figure
Click on my Dragons please.

Tis thy eyes be the gateway to thy soul
Ranmov_silver_scales

Postby Ranmov_silver_scales » Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:14 pm

so would i, he is rather sexy ^^
"give yourself over, to absolute pleasure, swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh, erotic nightmares beyond any measure" ~RHPS
soon to be the owner of a medium razor ^.=.^
Zombria

Postby Zombria » Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:09 pm

Indeed
Click on my Dragons please.

Tis thy eyes be the gateway to thy soul
bluedrag21

Postby bluedrag21 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:57 pm

I would like to direct a question to Varka. As far as I know there is no where to buy a poster of the bad dragon pinup. so what i would like to ask is, would it be alright with Varka and Narse if I had a print shop print an almost life size poster of him in all of his sexyness?
Varka
Bad Dragon CEO

Postby Varka » Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:36 pm

bluedrag21 wrote:I would like to direct a question to Varka. As far as I know there is no where to buy a poster of the bad dragon pinup. so what i would like to ask is, would it be alright with Varka and Narse if I had a print shop print an almost life size poster of him in all of his sexyness?

As long as it's for personal, noncommercial use - that's absolutely fine. <3 If people want prints and specify how big they want them, I could get a quote for having them printed over here...

Varka
Varka - Bad Dragon CEO

Kira Swiftpaw

Postby Kira Swiftpaw » Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:08 pm

varka wrote:
bluedrag21 wrote:I would like to direct a question to Varka. As far as I know there is no where to buy a poster of the bad dragon pinup. so what i would like to ask is, would it be alright with Varka and Narse if I had a print shop print an almost life size poster of him in all of his sexyness?

As long as it's for personal, noncommercial use - that's absolutely fine. <3 If people want prints and specify how big they want them, I could get a quote for having them printed over here...

Varka

You and Narse should get together and sell them in a set. Like.. wait until everything gets it's corresponding art (I know you said some for previous toys were being drawn still, like the Ridgeback), and do like a of 8x10's of the set/series. I know I'd buy 'em!

>^.^<
Fursona: Kira Swiftpaw, white and blue striped tigsune!
bluedrag21

Postby bluedrag21 » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:38 pm

varka wrote:

Varka

Thanks, it is most certainly non commercial, just one print for my "werk room". I think it is a great idea for you to make prints, but I can only imagine the looks of a print shop flunky if he saw the more naughty pinups :shock:
as for a size i think something around 20X30 or what ever gets the proportions correct.
Teriath

Postby Teriath » Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:36 am

I'm not really sure on the dimensions of a normal sized poster but whatever you come up with I still want one! :D
Granite Dragon

Postby Granite Dragon » Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:55 pm

BUMP!!!
So I think this needs to be pursued again as I still see no option for purchasing this in the accessories tab! I would be willing to spend up to $30 for a reasonably large sized poster. My price cap for a life-sized cutout would cap at about $70. I would love to have a nice poster to hang up above my compy!
Happy owner of:
Tailstretcher - viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2193
Waterhorse - viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2283
Seadragon - Order # 12377 - Arrived!
My Own Creation - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1840
Chessa

Postby Chessa » Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:39 pm

Mmmmm bad Dragon as a wall scroll would be awsome you can't tear those things up I got 3 of em and want more. When we say poster we talking a basic paperback poster or something with some sturdyness to it, and I so want the SL BD names Chessa Moriguchi

Return to “Bad Dragon Artwork”