Bad Dragon Stud

Want to see all the sexy, sexy artwork we've made for Bad Dragon, or post up your own? Take a look in here!
jaspertjie

Re: Bad Dragon Stud

Postby jaspertjie » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:10 am

sonofmedb wrote::psyduck: OMG THIS DRAGON IS SO HOT! I am most certainly the most gay, most INSANELY erotic person on the planet earth, and so if you think this is hot, just imagine how I feel! When I looked at him, the Hallelujah Chorus started playing in my head, and just looking at him gave me a mental orgasm and I started to hyperventilate! WOW!!! Unlike you guys, I believe there are real dragons in this world, and so one day I hope I will meet him and let him do whatever he wants with me... drool...

All of the same here!
Technumpty

Postby Technumpty » Mon May 10, 2010 4:07 pm

Got my own Duke now, he is simply the best ride I've had yet, especially if I'm on my back (quell surprise) with him pounding me, I also like to heat the dragon cum so it's just a bit warmer than my insides, never fails to have me seeing stars when he rams himself home and cums in me- sheer bliss. I'm off now for another couple of hours of fun with him, just can't keep my hands off him
I am trapped between heaven and hell, my wings carry me upon the winds, above lives heaven, below hell yet I must land in hell to soar in heaven, I am a Dragon.
Makybe Diva

Postby Makybe Diva » Thu May 13, 2010 8:08 pm

Ashendra wrote:Well this IS BD artwork, is it not? Personally I think it's the hottest damn pic of the Bad Dragon Narse has EVER done. Man, I'd let him bang me unconcious.

Thud! Me too, Ashendra. TWICE!
zulixia

Postby zulixia » Sun May 16, 2010 11:42 am

About the letting a male dragon come for you but not a male human, I TOTALY AGREE!!

Why does this picture have him saying to me... " I WANT MY WITH YOU, then, maybe, you can have your way with me "

Ooooh, goosebumps!
Curmageddon

Postby Curmageddon » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:20 am

That's an impressive pair of testicles he has there.
Laugh hard at the absurdly evil.

Return to “Bad Dragon Artwork”