Bad Dragon FanArt

Want to see all the sexy, sexy artwork we've made for Bad Dragon, or post up your own? Take a look in here!
User avatar
Kamo2paws
Bad Dragon Staff
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 3:43 pm
Location: PHX, AZ- USA
Contact:

Bad Dragon FanArt

Postby Kamo2paws » Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:00 pm

I thought I remember seeing some fan art on the forums of the Bad Dragon character or some of the other things that have been released but can't find anything.. Does anyone have art they have done of the Dragon or anything like that? I would like to post it on Bad Dragon's FA page so it can get recognition..
User avatar
Freon Dragon
Posts: 3631
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:07 pm

Re: Bad Dragon Artwork..

Postby Freon Dragon » Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:39 pm

I think the proper topic title would be Bad Dragon Fanart. May get people more intrested at a glance.
Order #11298 - Breeder - Medium, Medium (5), Custom Fade/Split, Suction Cup - Review
User avatar
Kamo2paws
Bad Dragon Staff
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 3:43 pm
Location: PHX, AZ- USA
Contact:

Re: Bad Dragon Artwork..

Postby Kamo2paws » Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:06 pm

Freon Hotshot wrote:I think the proper topic title would be Bad Dragon Fanart. May get people more intrested at a glance.


We shall see :P
User avatar
Ariayen
Posts: 346
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:54 pm
Location: Someplace over that way. You know.. That place THERE.
Contact:

Re: Bad Dragon FanArt

Postby Ariayen » Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:48 am

Kamo2paws wrote:I thought I remember seeing some fan art on the forums of the Bad Dragon character or some of the other things that have been released but can't find anything.. Does anyone have art they have done of the Dragon or anything like that? I would like to post it on Bad Dragon's FA page so it can get recognition..


There's a Bad Dragon fA page?
Sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite me. So tie me up and throw me down and show me how you like me.
"I said 'people skills', not 'pimping skills'!"
A wise man knows when to smile and say "Yes, mistress."

5116 - Small Gryp hon (Midnight Blue; 5); 7062 - Mini-Seadragon (Custom; 3/8); 7066 - Medium Gryphon (Custom; 8); 12082 - RIDGEBACK (Sly Midnight; 8); 12195- Medium Breeder (Custom; 8); 12367 - Varka (Crimson Drake; 5)

Wishlist - Anthro Orca, Anthro Dragon, Dragon Tongue, Fusion, Drippy Dragon, Medium Tailstretcher, Medium Waterhorse, Medium Seadragon 2.0


ImageImageImageImage<- Click my babies!
User avatar
Kamo2paws
Bad Dragon Staff
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 3:43 pm
Location: PHX, AZ- USA
Contact:

Re: Bad Dragon FanArt

Postby Kamo2paws » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:07 am

Ariayen wrote:
Kamo2paws wrote:I thought I remember seeing some fan art on the forums of the Bad Dragon character or some of the other things that have been released but can't find anything.. Does anyone have art they have done of the Dragon or anything like that? I would like to post it on Bad Dragon's FA page so it can get recognition..


There's a Bad Dragon fA page?



Yes, for Bad Dragon himself ;)

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/baddragon/
User avatar
Ariayen
Posts: 346
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:54 pm
Location: Someplace over that way. You know.. That place THERE.
Contact:

Re: Bad Dragon FanArt

Postby Ariayen » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:09 am

Kamo2paws wrote:
Ariayen wrote:
Kamo2paws wrote:I thought I remember seeing some fan art on the forums of the Bad Dragon character or some of the other things that have been released but can't find anything.. Does anyone have art they have done of the Dragon or anything like that? I would like to post it on Bad Dragon's FA page so it can get recognition..


There's a Bad Dragon fA page?



Yes, for Bad Dragon himself ;)

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/baddragon/


Hunh. So there is. Awesomesauce indeed. :>
Sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite me. So tie me up and throw me down and show me how you like me.
"I said 'people skills', not 'pimping skills'!"
A wise man knows when to smile and say "Yes, mistress."

5116 - Small Gryp hon (Midnight Blue; 5); 7062 - Mini-Seadragon (Custom; 3/8); 7066 - Medium Gryphon (Custom; 8); 12082 - RIDGEBACK (Sly Midnight; 8); 12195- Medium Breeder (Custom; 8); 12367 - Varka (Crimson Drake; 5)

Wishlist - Anthro Orca, Anthro Dragon, Dragon Tongue, Fusion, Drippy Dragon, Medium Tailstretcher, Medium Waterhorse, Medium Seadragon 2.0


ImageImageImageImage<- Click my babies!

Return to “Bad Dragon Artwork”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests