Bad Dragon FanArt

Want to see all the sexy, sexy artwork we've made for Bad Dragon, or post up your own? Take a look in here!
Kamo2paws
Bad Dragon Staff

Bad Dragon FanArt

Postby Kamo2paws » Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:00 pm

I thought I remember seeing some fan art on the forums of the Bad Dragon character or some of the other things that have been released but can't find anything.. Does anyone have art they have done of the Dragon or anything like that? I would like to post it on Bad Dragon's FA page so it can get recognition..
Freon Dragon

Re: Bad Dragon Artwork..

Postby Freon Dragon » Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:39 pm

I think the proper topic title would be Bad Dragon Fanart. May get people more intrested at a glance.
Order #11298 - Breeder - Medium, Medium (5), Custom Fade/Split, Suction Cup - Review
Kamo2paws
Bad Dragon Staff

Re: Bad Dragon Artwork..

Postby Kamo2paws » Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:06 pm

Freon Hotshot wrote:I think the proper topic title would be Bad Dragon Fanart. May get people more intrested at a glance.

We shall see :P
Ariayen
Location: Someplace over that way. You know.. That place THERE.

Re: Bad Dragon FanArt

Postby Ariayen » Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:48 am

Kamo2paws wrote:I thought I remember seeing some fan art on the forums of the Bad Dragon character or some of the other things that have been released but can't find anything.. Does anyone have art they have done of the Dragon or anything like that? I would like to post it on Bad Dragon's FA page so it can get recognition..

There's a Bad Dragon fA page?
Sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite me. So tie me up and throw me down and show me how you like me.
"I said 'people skills', not 'pimping skills'!"
A wise man knows when to smile and say "Yes, mistress."

5116 - Small Gryp hon (Midnight Blue; 5); 7062 - Mini-Seadragon (Custom; 3/8); 7066 - Medium Gryphon (Custom; 8); 12082 - RIDGEBACK (Sly Midnight; 8); 12195- Medium Breeder (Custom; 8); 12367 - Varka (Crimson Drake; 5)

Wishlist - Anthro Orca, Anthro Dragon, Dragon Tongue, Fusion, Drippy Dragon, Medium Tailstretcher, Medium Waterhorse, Medium Seadragon 2.0

ImageImageImageImage<- Click my babies!
Kamo2paws
Bad Dragon Staff

Postby Kamo2paws » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:07 am

Ariayen wrote:
Kamo2paws wrote:I thought I remember seeing some fan art on the forums of the Bad Dragon character or some of the other things that have been released but can't find anything.. Does anyone have art they have done of the Dragon or anything like that? I would like to post it on Bad Dragon's FA page so it can get recognition..

Yes, for Bad Dragon himself ;)

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/baddragon/
Ariayen
Location: Someplace over that way. You know.. That place THERE.

Postby Ariayen » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:09 am

Kamo2paws wrote:
Ariayen wrote:

Yes, for Bad Dragon himself ;)

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/baddragon/

Hunh. So there is. Awesomesauce indeed. :>
Sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite me. So tie me up and throw me down and show me how you like me.
"I said 'people skills', not 'pimping skills'!"
A wise man knows when to smile and say "Yes, mistress."

5116 - Small Gryp hon (Midnight Blue; 5); 7062 - Mini-Seadragon (Custom; 3/8); 7066 - Medium Gryphon (Custom; 8); 12082 - RIDGEBACK (Sly Midnight; 8); 12195- Medium Breeder (Custom; 8); 12367 - Varka (Crimson Drake; 5)

Wishlist - Anthro Orca, Anthro Dragon, Dragon Tongue, Fusion, Drippy Dragon, Medium Tailstretcher, Medium Waterhorse, Medium Seadragon 2.0

ImageImageImageImage<- Click my babies!

Return to “Bad Dragon Artwork”