Restock art?

Want to see all the sexy, sexy artwork we've made for Bad Dragon, or post up your own? Take a look in here!
SeikaPuppy

Restock art?

Postby SeikaPuppy » Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:50 am

I was hoping to get some artwork but i see yall are all out and was wondering when yall would restock them. Please let me know what it is cause i would like some for my wall.
Samson

Re: Restock art?

Postby Samson » Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:01 am

As far as I know there issues with the printers, and they are still working on getting that fixed.
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
AlphaBlue

Postby AlphaBlue » Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:31 am

A few people have put in tickets about them and so far everyone seems to have heard they should be back up sometime this month now that holidays are over. Probably after all the orders get caught up. I'm looking forward to getting a few myself :D
"Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!"

- Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle
Image Image Image Image Image
-Icons & Avatar by Chibity-
Deathisnear24

Postby Deathisnear24 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:49 am

I also heard they were going to start printing back up after the holidays. I really want a Rex and Snowball print!
Vexon

Postby Vexon » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:39 am

It's a shame that they haven't been taking on orders over the past little while. Such lovely artwork, well the females for me anyways. The males just don't do it for me. Still wonderfully put together nonetheless. Talent is still talent, and somebody had to make the art. :stick:
~VexonImage
Madly in with my Chibity Image
Check out her toy design: Kage the Anomaly Forums / Labs
AlphaBlue

Postby AlphaBlue » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:58 am

I noticed something a few days ago and that's that on the print page suddenly all the pics are black and white. So I think at the very least they've been on the page and making changes to it, probably to get ready to start filling out orders. It's already the end of the month though but I wouldn't hold it against them if they were thinking January and missed it by a little. After all, nothing was ever set in stone and I can respect that.

Vexon wrote:It's a shame that they haven't been taking on orders over the past little while. Such lovely artwork, well the females for me anyways. The males just don't do it for me. Still wonderfully put together nonetheless. Talent is still talent, and somebody had to make the art. :stick:

It's funny I used to feel the same, but my one and only exception is for furry art, and a very small portion of it honestly. I'm actually surprised at myself given the years I always looked the other way but it turns out there's a few I actually like :) (my growing e621 collection is testament to that lol). I'm thinking I want to line the interior of my storage trunk with the prints, at the "roof" of it so they show when I open it. As far as BD prints I'm thinking of getting 3 or 4 and haven't fully decided, but I do want to get a Janine(the one with the BD clothed and unclothed version), Snowball and Rex for sure. Rex's art actually makes me wish the model looked closer to the art, it just looks so much more attractive as a toy. On the fence with Nox and Gryphon and a couple other prints but if they do Guardian's artwork similar to the designer's and make a print for it I'd definitely go for that too :smile:

Deathisnear24

Postby Deathisnear24 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:56 pm

AlphaBlue wrote:I noticed something a few days ago and that's that on the print page suddenly all the pics are black and white.

I noticed this too, hopefully it means prints soon :D

AlphaBlue wrote:Snowball and Rex for sure

Good choices :)
Willow

Postby Willow » Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:04 pm

Yeah, was looking in getting prints (but have no place to put them in my current residence (unless I hang them up in the closet... hmmm). Anyhow, I'd get the print of [tentacle-less version] JT, Snowball, Rex and a couple of the ladies... likely one of Mary and Natascha. I'm on the fence about Janine. We'll see if there's any more... I would like to see something on the Tabby.
... I originally did not like Natascha's art... she looked a little too skinny. So either the art changed or my mind... it's probably just me.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Chalur

Postby Chalur » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:29 pm

Yeah i really like the prints - the attention to detail is definitely amazing...as to where id put mine if i got them, hahaha i have no idea yet, really. im wondering if theres a kind of frame where you can conceal then slide that part away to reveal the picture. i bet theres something for that though. and get a few of those ... ?

oh right which ones are my faves? well of the toys i have or am waiting for, id say. and a few others ...
Last edited by Chalur on Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Everything you can imagine is real.”
― Pablo Picasso
AlphaBlue

Postby AlphaBlue » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:38 pm

Chalur wrote:Yeah i really like the prints - the attention to detail is definitely amazing...as to where id put mine if i got them, hahaha i have no idea yet, really. im wondering if theres a kind of frame where you can conceal then slide that part away to reveal the picture. i bet theres something for that though. and get a few of those ...?

That's a pretty good idea haha. I'm thinking of getting maybe 3 (if 3 will fit, I need to measure) and lining the ceiling of my lockbox with them, so that when I flip it to open it they're all facing out. Not sure I can even decide on 3 lol but honestly I should just pick my absolute favorites...besides I see all the other art practically every other day browsing around lol.

Not sure what the wait is since it was estimated last month they'd be restocking, but I don't feel like nagging too much...if anyone gets any info though it'd be nice to get an update.

Chubby_Bunny

Postby Chubby_Bunny » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:53 pm

I wish I could get some prints but since I'm still living with the family and all is not going to happen... :cry:

Dad: Why is there a dragon with it's dick out on your wall?
Me: Aesthetic. :stick:
Gender: Witch|Single|Owns 38 dongs|12 Eggs|Waiting on 2 more|Bottle caps collected: 6/9
Deathisnear24

Postby Deathisnear24 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:04 am

Never art :( I just want some more prints!
Meer

Postby Meer » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:08 pm

Prints still not available? Is there still no news as to what's going on?

As for hiding pictures like these when you live with people who wouldn't appreciate them.... I have mine on the inside of my bedroom door, it opens inward so if anyone comes in, they can't see them unless the door is shut. :laugh:

The only actual print I have is the gryphon. I love him, but I'd love to have a few more!

I really want Snowball, Bumble Hooves, Natascha, Apollo, and perhaps some others. If I had to pick just one, it would be Snowball. :nomnom:
~Meer
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:47 am

Heheh, every time it feels like Bad Dragon 'just finished their major promotion and they'll likely be able to work on stuff like this now', they hop over to another major promotion that likely takes up a lot of time and so... who's to say what time they've had lately for restocking prints. I'm sure the Dragon Island thing was really taxing, and then they must have had a lot of preparation involved for Sugar/Bumble's releases since they brought in so much stock.

Anyways, now it kind've feels like a wide, unknown future again for whatever the company might be doing. So... maybe now they can get to work on it? Or, for all we know,they've got a bunch more releases and another new promotion coming soon O__o;;
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ

Return to “Bad Dragon Artwork”