How to dress your Bad Dragon??

Want to see all the sexy, sexy artwork we've made for Bad Dragon, or post up your own? Take a look in here!
Chibity

Re: How to dress your Bad Dragon??

Postby Chibity » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:33 pm

Silly_Vixen wrote:I'm trying to vote right now, and I just can't! How are we supposed to vote for just one?! I wish we could vote for our top three at least. These are all too fantastic. This is the best contest ever.

I'm trying to figure out where we vote... /o\
Is it on a page somewhere?
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
NJ997

Postby NJ997 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:42 pm

Chibity wrote:

Go to bad dragons main website and on the front page click the costume contest link. There should be a link to the vote there.... Actually i'll just post a link here :widesmile:
http://bad-dragon.com//sales/costumecontest
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:09 am

NJ997 wrote:
Chibity wrote:

Go to bad dragons main website and on the front page click the costume contest link. There should be a link to the vote there.... Actually i'll just post a link here :widesmile:
http://bad-dragon.com//sales/costumecontest

It took me a little while to figure it out. I do also wish we could of voted for our top 3 because with something like 90 entries there is a lot to choose from, and some of them are not directly comparable because I like them for different reasons.
verskaizi

Postby verskaizi » Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:22 am

goldlion wrote:
verskaizi wrote:Here is my almost late submission to the contest. It took quite a long time to get him all set up so I do apologize for being royally late. :stick:
#bdcostumecontest
Bow down to King David! King of Bad Dragon dildos! He is also the king of my ass... :smile:

http://i.imgur.com/vF5vPuB.jpg?1 - link to image of costume submission
EDIT: I don't know why the image isn't showing. Is there a limit for resolution? Help please!

just change the img tag'd portion to http://i.imgur.com/vF5vPuB.jpg?1 - looks like maybe that other link doesn't go straight to just the image.

Thank you so much for the help. It really means a lot. I was getting very nervous that I had screwed up and wouldn't have submitted my costume design in time. :)
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:03 pm

Ooohh voting is closed now!! I am looking forward to seeing the lucky winners!
AmethystSnake

Postby AmethystSnake » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:08 pm

I was wondering: when the winners will be announced?
Female / 21 / Bisexual (prefer men) / In relationship with Edward Bluefox / Has 12 fantasy toys! / Artist, writer, gamer / Spiritual person

karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:14 pm

AmethystSnake wrote:I was wondering: when the winners will be announced?

They probably need time to work out the votes, and check everything seems legit. I am hoping I will know when I wake up tomorrow morning. Since I am in the UK and it is evening for me now.

Still it is going to be really interesting, since some people did some really interesting things! So I guess we will get to see what people's faves were! Since there were so many good entries! So hopefully we can find out soon!
twinkle-little-bat

Postby twinkle-little-bat » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:55 pm

this competition was a lot of fun and I'm glad I took part and I loved seeing all the other entries :smile:. It's no dobt going to pretty close, as there are so many amazing entries.

I'm definatly going t o enter the pumpkin contest too, as halloween is one of my favourite holidays :misc2: :widesmile:
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:00 pm

Same here, it's totally Goth Christmas! Although if I would have known about the pumpkin contest, or the fact BD was going for a Halloween thing. That is what I would have done for my dress up.

I do admit BD doing both these contests is making Halloween that little bit more exciting!! I'm so glad they have done these!
twinkle-little-bat

Postby twinkle-little-bat » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:39 pm

karla-chan wrote:Same here, it's totally Goth Christmas! Although if I would have known about the pumpkin contest, or the fact BD was going for a Halloween thing. That is what I would have done for my dress up.

I do admit BD doing both these contests is making Halloween that little bit more exciting!! I'm so glad they have done these!

I think you're right about bad dragon having two halloween themed contests, it really add to Halloween this year

I've submitted my entry for the pumpkin contest and I'm really looking forward to seeing all the other entries.

As for halloween this year I'm really excited. I' ve booked the whole week of work so I can decorate my house and stocked up on candy for trick or treaters. going to invite some close friends over and watch some classic horror movies

I hope you have a fun halloween too
David Pumpkins
Any questions?

Postby David Pumpkins » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:03 pm

The winners have been announced and notified!

Thank you all so much, we really enjoyed everything you all created.

We are glad we didn't have to be the ones to choose!

Thanks again, we hope you enjoyed the contest as much as we did!

http://bad-dragon.com/sales/costumecontest
- Just ate 40 lbs. of bamboo, time for a nap! ~
ImageTiny Exspectre by Chibity!Image
SheWantsTheDragonD

Postby SheWantsTheDragonD » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:16 pm

Yay! Congrats to the winners! One of them had my vote. I really enjoyed seeing all of these.
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- :misc15: :misc13: :misc14: -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:26 pm

SheWantsTheDragonD wrote:Yay! Congrats to the winners! One of them had my vote. I really enjoyed seeing all of these.

One of them had my vote as well ^U^
Really glad for the winners, those were the three I was having a lot of trouble deciding between!
Congratulations, all!
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:47 pm

Congratulations to the winners! I would say enjoy your prizes but, with this contest I'm sure that's the case! :misc1: :excited: :laugh:

Honestly though everyone who entered should be proud, since they were all so good and helped made this contest so much fun! I'm so happy I got to be part of it.

twinkle-little-bat wrote:
karla-chan wrote:Same here, it's totally Goth Christmas! Although if I would have known about the pumpkin contest, or the fact BD was going for a Halloween thing. That is what I would have done for my dress up.

I think you're right about bad dragon having two halloween themed contests, it really add to Halloween this year

I've submitted my entry for the pumpkin contest and I'm really looking forward to seeing all the other entries.

As for halloween this year I'm really excited. I' ve booked the whole week of work so I can decorate my house and stocked up on candy for trick or treaters. going to invite some close friends over and watch some classic horror movies

I hope you have a fun halloween too

Yeah, I think this has really added to the joy of the holiday for me. Since I said on the Halloween thread it's no where near as big in the UK as it is in the USA, but I love it so much and do wish we got more excited about it.

Lucky you, I hope you have lots of fun! We don't decorate the houses here! :misc6: :crying: But me and my partner have nice plans! Hopefully I can enter the pumpkin contest. I have not tried in years, but it's worth a go!
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:44 pm

:misc2: :widesmile:
Vallus

Postby Vallus » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:23 pm

Congratulations to the winners!

I voted for one of them as well :misc2: :nomnom:
Image Check out my weekly toy design thread The Vallus Creation Compilation.
This week's creation - The Two in One Cock-Tail Special
Silly_Vixen

Postby Silly_Vixen » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:46 pm

:buddy: :buddy: :buddy:
*SQUEEE!*
I won a thing?! Thank you to those who voted for mine! I didn't know how my paper bits would stand up against the actual cloth costumes. I'm glad I got to amuse you! >w<

Congratulations to the other winners! The Mario one definitely deserved it with all the work that went into it (and adorable mushroom teenies)! And the goldfish was one of my favorites! Good work everyone! Every single entry was amazing and I feel so lucky to have placed among so many creative and amusing ideas!

Now the next tough vote... who will be my next BD toy? :psyduck:
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:03 pm

Silly_Vixen wrote::buddy: :buddy: :buddy:
*SQUEEE!*
I won a thing?! Thank you to those who voted for mine! I didn't know how my paper bits would stand up against the actual cloth costumes. I'm glad I got to amuse you! >w<

Congratulations to the other winners! The Mario one definitely deserved it with all the work that went into it (and adorable mushroom teenies)! And the goldfish was one of my favorites! Good work everyone! Every single entry was amazing and I feel so lucky to have placed among so many creative and amusing ideas!

Now the next tough vote... who will be my next BD toy? :psyduck:

The thing is people went at it at different angles where it is hard to directly compare entries. So you just kind had to pick one you liked for whatever reason, and there is so many ways to look at it. Yours was a fun entry, that stood out so I think that is why it did so well.

However people where going to look at it from different angles. There was so much to consider. Plus only allowed to choose 1 from 90!! I honestly had no idea who was going to win. I couldn't not have placed bets since yeah, wow! I would have felt so sorry for any kind of judge!

So public vote was probably a good way to do it, and.you did something very right; and congratulations.
Silly_Vixen

Postby Silly_Vixen » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:39 pm

karla-chan wrote:
The thing is people went at it at different angles where it is hard to directly compare entries. So you just kind had to pick one you liked for whatever reason, and there is so many ways to look at it. Yours was a fun entry, that stood out so I think that is why it did so well.

However people where going to look at it from different angles. There was so much to consider. Plus only allowed to choose 1 from 90!! I honestly had no idea who was going to win. I couldn't not have placed bets since yeah, wow! I would have felt so sorry for any kind of judge!

So public vote was probably a good way to do it, and.you did something very right; and congratulations.

I know! This contest was crazy! It was just impossible to choose 1 out of 90 or guess how it could possibly turn out! I can't wait to see all the pumpkin carvings next! :D I'd like to try that one too if I have time, but doing so stealthily might be more problematic than the costume contest, lol. >w>

Also, thank you! :misc2:
I'm not exactly sure what I did right, but it was too much fun! :widesmile:
MyFavoriteObsession

Postby MyFavoriteObsession » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:18 am

Last edited by MyFavoriteObsession on Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Bad Dragon Artwork”