How to dress your Bad Dragon??

Want to see all the sexy, sexy artwork we've made for Bad Dragon, or post up your own? Take a look in here!
karla-chan

Re: How to dress your Bad Dragon??

Postby karla-chan » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:53 am

Silly_Vixen wrote:
karla-chan wrote:
The thing is people went at it at different angles where it is hard to directly compare entries. So you just kind had to pick one you liked for whatever reason, and there is so many ways to look at it. Yours was a fun entry, that stood out so I think that is why it did so well.

However people where going to look at it from different angles. There was so much to consider. Plus only allowed to choose 1 from 90!! I honestly had no idea who was going to win. I couldn't not have placed bets since yeah, wow! I would have felt so sorry for any kind of judge!

So public vote was probably a good way to do it, and.you did something very right; and congratulations.

I know! This contest was crazy! It was just impossible to choose 1 out of 90 or guess how it could possibly turn out! I can't wait to see all the pumpkin carvings next! :D I'd like to try that one too if I have time, but doing so stealthily might be more problematic than the costume contest, lol. >w>

Also, thank you! :misc2:
I'm not exactly sure what I did right, but it was too much fun! :widesmile:

I agree and people were so creative!

I'm totally going to try the pumpkin carving contest, even if I don't think I'll be any good. It doesn't have to be explicit though, and I have seen not so traditional pumpkins before. So you might still be able to give it a go!

I think it standing out and you obviously having fun with it was a factor. I giggled at what you did with it, and so if people also thought it was funny that could have been a factor too.

Either way it was voted, so you placed fair and square!
Sheepboy

Postby Sheepboy » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:10 pm

Ah damn, I didn't win :P But gosh, the goldfish! I am so happy it won, I loved that one!
A simple "hello" could lead to a million things Image

Icon and mini icon in signature by the wonderful Chibity here on the forums

Want to buy (feel free to DM if you sell them; EU preferred):
► Show Spoiler
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:57 pm

Sheepboy wrote:Ah damn, I didn't win :P But gosh, the goldfish! I am so happy it won, I loved that one!

Well it was kind of a 3/90 chance of placing. So slim really, since it was all very different from each other.

I liked the goldfish a lot too, I loved the fact it seemed all so well shaped for the costume and to be a fish.
MyFavoriteObsession

Postby MyFavoriteObsession » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:42 am

Sheepboy wrote:Ah damn, I didn't win :P But gosh, the goldfish! I am so happy it won, I loved that one!

karla-chan wrote:Well it was kind of a 3/90 chance of placing. So slim really, since it was all very different from each other.

I liked the goldfish a lot too, I loved the fact it seemed all so well shaped for the costume and to be a fish.

Thanks, guys! I really liked both of your entries, as well!
Sold to: Dragoncouple, Fruityrumpusasshole

My Collection:
► Show Spoiler
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:11 am

Thanks that is really sweet of you to say. I entered because it sounded amazing and I wanted to be part of it. However it is good to know people liked my entry and that I added to the fun.

Return to “Bad Dragon Artwork”