How to dress your Bad Dragon??

Want to see all the sexy, sexy artwork we've made for Bad Dragon, or post up your own? Take a look in here!
User avatar
cometSuicide
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:26 pm
Gender: Female
Location: CAN

Re: How to dress your Bad Dragon??

Postby cometSuicide » Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:40 pm

Elli wrote:
cometSuicide wrote:#bdcostumecontest

And now Cole and David cosplaying Youtube Chefs! This took a lot of putting together, hope you guys like it! :stick:

#weatetheKDafterthis

>.>

This is awesome! Totally made me laugh and I got way too much enjoyment out of the pun on the apron too :laugh:


Haha we're glad you enjoyed it! x3
ImageDon't pet me, I'm a service dog.Image
~Check Out Otto The Bear In The BD Labs~

Want a custom miniature or full-sized replica of your character's 'equipment?' Check out my FA page for commission info!
User avatar
AlphaBlue
Posts: 4282
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:30 am
Gender: Male

Re: How to dress your Bad Dragon??

Postby AlphaBlue » Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:51 pm

cometSuicide wrote:#bdcostumecontest

And now Cole and David cosplaying Youtube Chefs! This took a lot of putting together, hope you guys like it! :stick:

#weatetheKDafterthis

>.>


Hah love it XD totally worth whatever time you put into it!
"Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!"

- Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle
Image Image Image Image Image
-Icons & Avatar by Chibity-
User avatar
Bakpakgrrl
Posts: 254
Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 11:49 am
Gender: Female

Re: How to dress your Bad Dragon??

Postby Bakpakgrrl » Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:20 pm

cometSuicide wrote:#bdcostumecontest

And now Cole and David cosplaying Youtube Chefs! This took a lot of putting together, hope you guys like it! :stick:

#weatetheKDafterthis

>.>

This is my favorite one yet....well done :smile:
My toybox overfloweth :misc12:....current toy count: 24
Currently selling a nice Large Echo in 5 here!
Currently selling an EE Reptilian and Monster Buck here!
User avatar
cometSuicide
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:26 pm
Gender: Female
Location: CAN

Re: How to dress your Bad Dragon??

Postby cometSuicide » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:07 pm

Bakpakgrrl wrote:
cometSuicide wrote:#bdcostumecontest

And now Cole and David cosplaying Youtube Chefs! This took a lot of putting together, hope you guys like it! :stick:

#weatetheKDafterthis

>.>

This is my favorite one yet....well done :smile:
AlphaBlue wrote:
cometSuicide wrote:#bdcostumecontest

And now Cole and David cosplaying Youtube Chefs! This took a lot of putting together, hope you guys like it! :stick:

#weatetheKDafterthis

>.>


Hah love it XD totally worth whatever time you put into it!


Thanks guys!
ImageDon't pet me, I'm a service dog.Image
~Check Out Otto The Bear In The BD Labs~

Want a custom miniature or full-sized replica of your character's 'equipment?' Check out my FA page for commission info!
User avatar
kt~
Posts: 1991
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:04 am
Gender: Female
Location: MD, USA

Re: How to dress your Bad Dragon??

Postby kt~ » Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:14 pm

cometSuicide wrote:
Bakpakgrrl wrote:
cometSuicide wrote:#bdcostumecontest

And now Cole and David cosplaying Youtube Chefs! This took a lot of putting together, hope you guys like it! :stick:

#weatetheKDafterthis

>.>

This is my favorite one yet....well done :smile:
AlphaBlue wrote:
cometSuicide wrote:#bdcostumecontest

And now Cole and David cosplaying Youtube Chefs! This took a lot of putting together, hope you guys like it! :stick:

#weatetheKDafterthis

>.>


Hah love it XD totally worth whatever time you put into it!


Thanks guys!

Mixing the macaroni with Cole made me laugh :laugh:
Great job!
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
User avatar
NJ997
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:37 am
Gender: Male

Re: How to dress your Bad Dragon??

Postby NJ997 » Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:08 pm

#bdcostumecontest
Hungry? I don't know why I keep thinking of food dick costumes but you have both a drink and a do(n)g here.
Attachments
bdcostume.jpg
User avatar
Bakpakgrrl
Posts: 254
Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 11:49 am
Gender: Female

Re: How to dress your Bad Dragon??

Postby Bakpakgrrl » Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:52 pm

NJ997 wrote:#bdcostumecontest
Hungry? I don't know why I keep thinking of food dick costumes but you have both a drink and a do(n)g here.

I like how the lube is with the condiments :stick:
My toybox overfloweth :misc12:....current toy count: 24
Currently selling a nice Large Echo in 5 here!
Currently selling an EE Reptilian and Monster Buck here!
User avatar
Technical Difficulty
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:21 pm
Gender: Everything
Location: Texas Panhandle

Re: How to dress your Bad Dragon??

Postby Technical Difficulty » Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:29 pm

All of these are simply amazing and make me want to participate xD You're all wonderfully creative people ^^
I'm colour-blind and not very proud!
I talk to strangers! Message me about anything!
KiraHighwind
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:39 am
Gender: Male

Re: How to dress your Bad Dragon??

Postby KiraHighwind » Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:58 pm

Has this become a food fight :misc6: :nomnom:
I am not hungry , so sorry
User avatar
karla-chan
Posts: 1930
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:27 am
Gender: Female
Location: Manchester, UK
Contact:

Re: How to dress your Bad Dragon??

Postby karla-chan » Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:04 am

Technical Difficulty wrote:All of these are simply amazing and make me want to participate xD You're all wonderfully creative people ^^


Doo it!!! I want lots of people to enter this and I thought it was really fun to do. I think a great deal of the fun is looking at what everyone has done! So go for it!
User avatar
MyFavoriteObsession
Posts: 263
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 11:46 am
Gender: Female
Location: Monterey Bay, California

Re: How to dress your Bad Dragon??

Postby MyFavoriteObsession » Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:14 pm

To Kingsley, SheWantsTheDragonD, Sintero, Amaranthe and Alleycat: thank you all! I'm glad you guys liked it.

And whatever happens, it was fun just to participate. As others have said, there are so many amazing entries, and it's been so neat to see everyone's unique take on this contest!
Sold to: Dragoncouple, Fruityrumpusasshole

My Collection:
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
XLRant
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:01 am
Gender: :D

Re: How to dress your Bad Dragon??

Postby XLRant » Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:23 pm

This thread, oh lawdie, this thread!
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Oh god, I posted my post too early instead of previewing it! :bugeyed:

I'm loving everyones submissions here, great work and creativity everyone! I'd love to participate, buuut I don't have a camera :crying:
User avatar
Technical Difficulty
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:21 pm
Gender: Everything
Location: Texas Panhandle

Re: How to dress your Bad Dragon??

Postby Technical Difficulty » Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:11 pm

karla-chan wrote:
Technical Difficulty wrote:All of these are simply amazing and make me want to participate xD You're all wonderfully creative people ^^


Doo it!!! I want lots of people to enter this and I thought it was really fun to do. I think a great deal of the fun is looking at what everyone has done! So go for it!


I think you're right too - it's not even about winning really; everyone gets to be a winner by seeing everyone being dorky with their sex toys (a thought that's hilarious in its own right xD).

I will do it, actually! I'll wait until my dorm-mate is out first though, of course xD I was shying away from the idea at first, but thanks to you I'll let my dorkiness shine. ^^
I'm colour-blind and not very proud!
I talk to strangers! Message me about anything!
User avatar
karla-chan
Posts: 1930
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:27 am
Gender: Female
Location: Manchester, UK
Contact:

Re: How to dress your Bad Dragon??

Postby karla-chan » Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:39 pm

Technical Difficulty wrote:
karla-chan wrote:
Technical Difficulty wrote:All of these are simply amazing and make me want to participate xD You're all wonderfully creative people ^^


Doo it!!! I want lots of people to enter this and I thought it was really fun to do. I think a great deal of the fun is looking at what everyone has done! So go for it!


I think you're right too - it's not even about winning really; everyone gets to be a winner by seeing everyone being dorky with their sex toys (a thought that's hilarious in its own right xD).

I will do it, actually! I'll wait until my dorm-mate is out first though, of course xD I was shying away from the idea at first, but thanks to you I'll let my dorkiness shine. ^^


Oh awesome I will look forward to see what you come up with! But yeah, since it is silly fun, you are right with the fact we are all winners for getting to see what people did. Extra if you added to that fun with your own entry.

So yeah let you dorkiness shine! Have fun and add to the gloriousness of this contest!! Since this contest is making me happier than it should. No matter what happens with the winners. I hope others have just as much fun, because I love this!

The only thing is that I would hate to be the ones judging it since everyone has gone for their own unique and interesting ideas. To the point it is hard for things to be comparable in the same way things would normally be. So they are going to have a hard job on their hands. However for those watching it is amazing to see!
User avatar
Ammonight
Posts: 211
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:21 pm

Re: How to dress your Bad Dragon??

Postby Ammonight » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:00 pm

So many impressive entries! Well, I might as well have a go.
I was inspired by the impressions on this angle of Xar, looked kinda like a face, so I did this :P
#bdcostumecontest
clown1.jpg

DSCN1174.JPG
User avatar
Technical Difficulty
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:21 pm
Gender: Everything
Location: Texas Panhandle

Re: How to dress your Bad Dragon??

Postby Technical Difficulty » Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:18 pm

enostress wrote:So many impressive entries! Well, I might as well have a go.
I was inspired by the impressions on this angle of Xar, looked kinda like a face, so I did this :P
#bdcostumecontest
clown1.jpg

DSCN1174.JPG


Lmfao Literally caught between horrified and hysterical - my mind just can't-even right now xD
I'm colour-blind and not very proud!
I talk to strangers! Message me about anything!
Valerie
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:24 pm
Gender: Female

Re: How to dress your Bad Dragon??

Postby Valerie » Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:29 pm

IMG_5267-.JPG

IMG_5273-.JPG

IMG_5276-.JPG

#bdcostumecontest
I've worked all week on coming up with a cute outfit for my Anthro Dragon and Chance! I'm so excited and hope to win something because i love Bad Dragon's site so much. :misc2: :smile:
I decided to make it Medieval themed with Chance as the princess and Antho as the lion knight! I also added my Dragon in the Background because well, medieval theme plus Bad Dragon, hehe. Anyways, i hope everyone enjoys & love to all!
User avatar
karla-chan
Posts: 1930
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:27 am
Gender: Female
Location: Manchester, UK
Contact:

Re: How to dress your Bad Dragon??

Postby karla-chan » Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:02 am

Technical Difficulty wrote:
enostress wrote:So many impressive entries! Well, I might as well have a go.
I was inspired by the impressions on this angle of Xar, looked kinda like a face, so I did this :P
#bdcostumecontest
clown1.jpg

DSCN1174.JPG


Lmfao Literally caught between horrified and hysterical - my mind just can't-even right now xD


I think that's about where I'm at!! But it's a great entry!
User avatar
Amaranthe
Posts: 2466
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:10 pm
Gender: Female

Re: How to dress your Bad Dragon??

Postby Amaranthe » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:06 pm

#bdcostumecontest

Legacy Breeder, who is most definitely a knight, stumbles upon Poochie, who is most definitely a dragon!

20150929_155430 (1).jpg


Hopefully the orientation of this photo comes out right!

This was a little rushed, but still fun to do!
User avatar
Guppy
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:10 pm
Gender: Female

Re: How to dress your Bad Dragon??

Postby Guppy » Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:58 pm

Here's my entry! #bdcostumecontest i made the skirt, along with the red ribbon sash. The bikini top and bow are from an old headband i had lying around. The arms and legs were graciously donated (forcibly removed) from an old Jesse doll i had stashed away. The model is my medium Dragon's Tongue, and she's surrounded by my small collection of Teenie Weenies. This was a lot of fun to set up, and i hope you guys enjoy what i've created!!
Attachments
2015-09-29 18.33.30.jpg
"Just casually counting my teenie weenies while i pose senually."
2015-09-29 18.35.08.jpg
"I was just minding my own business when the camera turned on by itself. I'm not a model."
Last edited by Guppy on Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Bad Dragon Artwork”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests