How to dress your Bad Dragon??

Want to see all the sexy, sexy artwork we've made for Bad Dragon, or post up your own? Take a look in here!
BiosBits

Re: How to dress your Bad Dragon??

Postby BiosBits » Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:53 pm

I realized how dorky it is with out the head.
#bdcostumecontest
OverlyExcitable

Postby OverlyExcitable » Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:39 pm

Omg. That is distressingly cute. Oo'
Strange resemblance to the lead character from bug's life..?
-- SCIENCE! --
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:42 pm

BiosBits wrote:I realized how dorky it is with out the head.
#bdcostumecontest

Although I really like the head, I think it looks way cuter without it!! I love this little guy!

Knottery wrote:#bdcostumecontest

I didn't know I needed this until I saw it. I love those teenies and their little mushroom people/Toad hats!

This is the best contest, I swear.
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:14 pm

Amaranthe wrote:I didn't know I needed this until I saw it. I love those teenies and their little mushroom people/Toad hats!

Glad you liked it! The teenies in their toad hats are my favorite part too. Or the mustaches. I had so much fun making those mustaches. :nerdy:
Shadow_Twisted

Postby Shadow_Twisted » Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:23 pm

I had planned on making an entry, having a toy with a teenie weenie strapped on and wearing a trenchcoat, holding it open. A flasher. Not enough time or energy left for me to make it happen before the deadline.
Things are looking up.
Silly_Vixen

Postby Silly_Vixen » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:42 pm

Hooray! I'm finally ready to post my entry for the #bdcostumecontest ! :D

First of all, thank you to those at Bad Dragon for coming up with this contest. I was having a really depressing week when I first found out about the contest, and it was exactly the sort of crazy, silly, hillarious project I needed to take my mind off things! It's also kind of up my alley, because back when I got my second BD toy I briefly considered making stupid, silly little puppet show videos with my toys for the amusement of all BD fans, lol!

This was pretty tough. When I realized there was no tape that would hold anything to the toys, I had to tie the pieces on with thread, which was a lot more time consuming, but I'm happy enough with the results, lol!

The Cock Puppet Theatre players wish to present:

Godzilla VS Mothra!

Starring:

Legacy Breeder, as Mothra...

and Flint, as Godzilla!

Mothra: "I'm going to get you, Godzilla!"

Godzilla: "Not if I get you first, Mothra!"

"..."

*Smooch!*

And the Earth was saved by the power of true love!

The end! Yaaaay!
They've never actually seen Godzilla VS Mothra, but that's how it goes... right?
Lol!
Ensinick

How to dress your triceretops!

Postby Ensinick » Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:50 pm

Trent the triceretops as a triceretops.

3206.jpg

#bdcostumecontest
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:09 pm

Yay, for more last minute entries!!
Kusho

Postby Kusho » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:12 pm

How's my costume? Razor :lip lick: thought that since you've been SOOOOOOO good this year, you might like getting your 'Knotty Christmas Present' EARLY this year Mr. Cumlube :misc8: ;-}... HAPPY HALLOWEEN X3!! :stick:

:misc12: #bdcostumecontest :misc12:
Attachments
IMG_1803.JPG
IMG_1796.JPG
RedRaven68

Postby RedRaven68 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:14 pm

*Radio static...*

"Because one dong's to little and two dong's aren't enough, it's Three Dong OOOOOOOOWWOOOO.

Now, some of you may have heard about the Bone Wanderer, carving a path through the Genital Wasteland looking for a way to start up Project Naughty, a project that aims to purify all of the radiated cumlube in the tidal basin. Last thing I heard, he was headed to Vault 69 to search for the S.P.U.N.K., or, the 'Special Phallic Unleashing Naughty Kit,' the contents of which he could use to help restart the project.

Now, a lot of rumors surround Vault 69, the biggest one being that it was in part financed by BD-Tec just to check out what advances in silicone based adult toys could be made in the 200 years it's been closed. Now, there could be nothing in there, or there could be an army of sex-crazed maniacs in there, led by their Overseer, Duke himself.

For all our sakes, I hope it's nothing. Whatever's in there, the Bone Wanderer's gonna need a lot of luck, and he's gonna need to thrust long and hard into that Vault. Here's to hoping you get what you're looking for kid.

This is Three Dong signing off for Fantasy News Radio, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts."

*Radio Static*

#bdcostumecontest
Attachments
war_never_changes.jpg
Reyriders

Postby Reyriders » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:09 pm

#bdcostumecontest

I had fun making this while laughing at the same time. I sewed and made the costume myself. I wanted to add more to the costume, but I couldn't find more equipment for this cosplay (Also I made the horn, but it wouldn't stick, so put a bandana on him instead)

So here he, Sleipnir staring as Big Boss from MGSV The Phantom Pain.
Or you can call him Solid Sleipnir.

Solid Sleipnir.jpg
Solid Sleipnir 3.jpg
Solid Sleipnir 9.jpg
Solid Sleipnir 7.jpg
Solid Sleipnir 5.jpg
ExhaustedBird

Postby ExhaustedBird » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:43 pm

2015-10-01 23.40.28.jpg

[toypicsvid][/toypicsvid] #bdcostumecontest

Hello, I'm new and didn't want to miss out on the contest so I threw this together. Its how I feel when I talk to anyone else, like I am hiding behind a mask so I hope you like it and good luck to everyone who participated. PS, also sorry I only have one you to show off ( its the dragon muzzle in emerald ) and that its close to late :misc8:
verskaizi

Postby verskaizi » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:59 pm

Here is my almost late submission to the contest. It took quite a long time to get him all set up so I do apologize for being royally late. :stick:
#bdcostumecontest
Bow down to King David! King of Bad Dragon dildos! He is also the king of my ass... :smile:

EDIT: I don't know why the image isn't showing. Is there a limit for resolution? Help please!
Last edited by verskaizi on Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
goldlion

Postby goldlion » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:42 am

verskaizi wrote:Here is my almost late submission to the contest. It took quite a long time to get him all set up so I do apologize for being royally late. :stick:
#bdcostumecontest
Bow down to King David! King of Bad Dragon dildos! He is also the king of my ass... :smile:

http://i.imgur.com/vF5vPuB.jpg?1 - link to image of costume submission
EDIT: I don't know why the image isn't showing. Is there a limit for resolution? Help please!

just change the img tag'd portion to http://i.imgur.com/vF5vPuB.jpg?1 - looks like maybe that other link doesn't go straight to just the image.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image Image Image
toy list in the spoiler -
► Show Spoiler
anti-firm(8) 2015™
mated to a beautiful kitty boy <3
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:46 am

I am a little sad it is over! So I don't get to see more! Since honestly that was so exciting for me, I had so much fun being part of this! I loved this contest idea so much!
Bakpakgrrl

Postby Bakpakgrrl » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:01 am

Silly_Vixen wrote:And the Earth was saved by the power of true love!

Awwwwwwww.....squeeeeee!!! :misc2:
My toybox overfloweth :misc12:....current toy count: 24
Currently selling a nice Large Echo in 5 here!
Currently selling an EE Reptilian and Monster Buck here!
Evalion
Australia Noop Booper

Postby Evalion » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:01 pm

Hey everyone, it's your friendly neighborhood marketing dragon!

I just wanna say that I'm extremely proud in the amount of participation for this contest, and the amount of effort and creativity put into each and every submission!

Whenever we launch a contest like this, it really makes me proud to work at Bad Dragon, you guys make my job amazing. We've got a lot of stuff planned in the future that I hope you guys will enjoy, and I want to thank everyone who's participated for their hard work in all the contests we've created.

Keep rockin' it <3 :smile:
Bad Dragon Art Director
Designer and Modeler of: Sugarstar, Twitch, Alice, Sophia, Lana, Mary, Bumblehooves, Roland, Echo, Pearce, Ika, Blaze, Firehydrant
goldlion

Postby goldlion » Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:17 pm

Evalion wrote:Hey everyone, it's your friendly neighborhood marketing dragon!

I just wanna say that I'm extremely proud in the amount of participation for this contest, and the amount of effort and creativity put into each and every submission!

Whenever we launch a contest like this, it really makes me proud to work at Bad Dragon, you guys make my job amazing. We've got a lot of stuff planned in the future that I hope you guys will enjoy, and I want to thank everyone who's participated for their hard work in all the contests we've created.

I didn't even participate but this made me d'awwwwwww

the contests are always great fun to join in or spectate, super wholesome and naughty fun for all :3
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image Image Image
toy list in the spoiler -
► Show Spoiler
anti-firm(8) 2015™
mated to a beautiful kitty boy <3
Silly_Vixen

Postby Silly_Vixen » Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:44 pm

I'm trying to vote right now, and I just can't! How are we supposed to vote for just one?! I wish we could vote for our top three at least. These are all too fantastic. This is the best contest ever.
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:28 pm

Evalion wrote:Hey everyone, it's your friendly neighborhood marketing dragon!

That's so sweet! It was an amazing idea and so.it was a pleasure to participate! I'm so glad to be a part of it because everyone was amazing!

I can't wait to see what you have planned in the future as well.

Return to “Bad Dragon Artwork”