How to dress your Bad Dragon??

Want to see all the sexy, sexy artwork we've made for Bad Dragon, or post up your own? Take a look in here!
User avatar
Dracon Ra
Posts: 1680
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:28 pm
Gender: a-gender
Location: Germany

Re: How to dress your Bad Dragon??

Postby Dracon Ra » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:38 am

#bdcostumecontest

Kage, Death of Dicks! :smile:

Image
User avatar
twinkle-little-bat
Posts: 307
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:45 am
Gender: female

Re: How to dress your Bad Dragon??

Postby twinkle-little-bat » Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:02 pm

kuroyami wrote:
twinkle-little-bat wrote:#bdcostumecontest
I just had to enter this contest. it's my Nox and Royal Dragon having a tea party dressed as fairy princesses :laugh: . I even put my Meng keyring on the bed in the background
IMG_1232.JPG

IMG_1231.JPG

IMG_1230.JPG



i can't compete

I felt the same when I saw some of the other designs, but I'm really glad that I entered this contest as it was great to be able to take part. I had fun creating my entry and love seeing all the other entries.
User avatar
Chibity
Posts: 5601
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:44 pm
Gender: Fwemale
Location: Canuck
Contact:

Re: How to dress your Bad Dragon??

Postby Chibity » Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:18 pm

Dracon Ra wrote:#bdcostumecontest

Kage, Death of Dicks! :smile:


Oh my god, I love iiiit ;; You're a winner in my books, Dracon!
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
User avatar
Dracon Ra
Posts: 1680
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:28 pm
Gender: a-gender
Location: Germany

Re: How to dress your Bad Dragon??

Postby Dracon Ra » Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:52 pm

Chibity wrote:
Dracon Ra wrote:#bdcostumecontest

Kage, Death of Dicks! :smile:


Oh my god, I love iiiit ;; You're a winner in my books, Dracon!


*bows* I hoped you'd like it :smile:
User avatar
karla-chan
Posts: 1930
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:27 am
Gender: Female
Location: Manchester, UK
Contact:

Re: How to dress your Bad Dragon??

Postby karla-chan » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:37 am

As soon as I saw this contest on Tumblr I knew I had to finally sign up to the forum! I really hope I can enter this contest! I have a fun fun Idea's and I just want to run up stairs and start playing dress up!

Like honestly I want to see what people do with this, because it sounds amazing! Plus I am loving what people are doing with this so far too! It is a shame that you are probably are only allowed one entry!
User avatar
Chibity
Posts: 5601
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:44 pm
Gender: Fwemale
Location: Canuck
Contact:

Re: How to dress your Bad Dragon??

Postby Chibity » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:44 am

karla-chan wrote:As soon as I saw this contest on Tumblr I knew I had to finally sign up to the forum! I really hope I can enter this contest! I have a fun fun Idea's and I just want to run up stairs and start playing dress up!

Like honestly I want to see what people do with this, because it sounds amazing! Plus I am loving what people are doing with this so far too! It is a shame that you are probably are only allowed one entry!


Oh oh oh, hello and welcome to the Bad Dragon forums!
I see your Tumblr photos all the time, and I must say, they're absolutely lovely. <3
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
User avatar
karla-chan
Posts: 1930
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:27 am
Gender: Female
Location: Manchester, UK
Contact:

Re: How to dress your Bad Dragon??

Postby karla-chan » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:56 am

Chibity wrote:
karla-chan wrote:As soon as I saw this contest on Tumblr I knew I had to finally sign up to the forum! I really hope I can enter this contest! I have a fun fun Idea's and I just want to run up stairs and start playing dress up!

Like honestly I want to see what people do with this, because it sounds amazing! Plus I am loving what people are doing with this so far too! It is a shame that you are probably are only allowed one entry!


Oh oh oh, hello and welcome to the Bad Dragon forums!
I see your Tumblr photos all the time, and I must say, they're absolutely lovely. <3


Thanks so much, I have more than one Tumblr blog though (I have like 6)! I know I have chatted to you on Tumblr; and thanks for welcoming me to the site! I have been wondering if I should join for a little while, and this contest just sealed the deal even though I know I could have just done it through Tumblr. I am not that great on forums, but I thought I would give it a go.

I am happy you like my photo's. I just love the Teenie Weenies so much, and they are something I enjoy photographing more than I thought I would! They are just so much fun.

On the plus side I am almost finished with my entries for this! I am just sorting out the final touches! I am so excited about this though! I really do hope lots of people enter and get really creative with it!
User avatar
karla-chan
Posts: 1930
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:27 am
Gender: Female
Location: Manchester, UK
Contact:

Re: How to dress your Bad Dragon??

Postby karla-chan » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:24 am

Well Firstly I dressed up my Kelvin, ready for play time! To help him feel a little sexier and prettier in a corset. Complete with some miniature jewellery, for that extra bit of glamour. Handcuffs are ready, and well hopefully he will have fun #bdcostumecontest:

Image

Then this image is because, I wanted to show people that I did actually spend a great deal of time lacing up an actual miniature corset. This meant a good 20 minuets to get the corset on, then it took like 5 minuets to get it out again. That doesn’t include the time trying to figure out what corset would suit best, I went for the cold blue in the end! Since he is an ice dragon and the corset actually covers his blue up:

Image

Now I am not sure if this is within the rules or not for the #bdcostumecontest? However I thought it would be fun if I did it any way, just for a little bit of fun! However I had my character Myfi (who I have as a BJD) decide that she was going to enter the contest too! Since I do actually have a lot of Teenie Weenies and I do actually pose them with my dolls fairly often. Since they are strangely a perfect size for them. It is kind of why I have ended up collecting them:

Image

Image

So I hope people like them, and I look forward to see what everyone else does with this! I know some people can be really creative! So best of luck, and I hope everyone has a lot of fun! This is an awesome idea!

I do have these as much larger files if need be, just I made the largest size 600 pixals so they are not to big for the forum.
Last edited by karla-chan on Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
NJ997
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:37 am
Gender: Male

Re: How to dress your Bad Dragon??

Postby NJ997 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:45 am

#bdcostumecontest

The incognito costume, with and without some extra lube
BD_Costume2.jpg
User avatar
little-mythgital
Posts: 687
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:52 pm
Gender: Female

Re: How to dress your Bad Dragon??

Postby little-mythgital » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:41 am

Quickly whipped this up while making costumes for stop motion characters for college, been so busy I just about squeezed this in.

#bdcostumecontest

dragon.jpg
Reading a story to Meng Jr


Now, back to work.
User avatar
karla-chan
Posts: 1930
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:27 am
Gender: Female
Location: Manchester, UK
Contact:

Re: How to dress your Bad Dragon??

Postby karla-chan » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:01 am

I'm a little bit jealous that you have a matching Teenie Weenie and the glasses are perfect.
LapGiraffe
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:18 pm
Gender: Female

Re: How to dress your Bad Dragon??

Postby LapGiraffe » Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:45 pm

#bdcostumecontest

I didn't have many things to work with to make a costume, so I apologize if it's a little dumb looking.
But here's my Spritz in his simple Halloween inspired sorcerer costume!


Image
Image

And his buddy decided to drop by too!
Image
User avatar
karla-chan
Posts: 1930
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:27 am
Gender: Female
Location: Manchester, UK
Contact:

Re: How to dress your Bad Dragon??

Postby karla-chan » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:49 pm

To be honest, at the end of the day we are dressing up our silicone dragon (or other creature) dicks... There is a certain amount of silliness there any way. The important thing is that everyone has fun! There is only going to be 3 winners, and hopefully many entries since there is still time!

Which is why for a bit of a laugh I did it so it looked as though my doll wanted to enter. Which because it is so tiny it's dress very simply. However if your picture brings more enjoyment to the contest the why not? I don't my Teenie Weenie even think it is within bounds of the rules?

I entered thinking there is only a small chance of winning anything (even with my serious entry), but considering what it is. Then I thought it would be amazing to take part, and see what everyone does. So have fun and enjoy what people are doing and what you have done!

Everyone who enters is just adding to the fun, since honestly I really want to see what people do with this! I think that is going to be the most fun for me. So honestly you have added to that!
User avatar
SheWantsTheDragonD
Posts: 1093
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:35 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Portland, OR, USA

Re: How to dress your Bad Dragon??

Postby SheWantsTheDragonD » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:23 pm

karla-chan wrote:To be honest, at the end of the day we are dressing up our silicone dragon (or other creature) dicks... There is a certain amount of silliness there any way. The important thing is that everyone has fun! There is only going to be 3 winners, and hopefully many entries since there is still time!

Which is why for a bit of a laugh I did it so it looked as though my doll wanted to enter. Which because it is so tiny it's dress very simply. However if your picture brings more enjoyment to the contest the why not? I don't my Teenie Weenie even think it is within bounds of the rules?

I entered thinking there is only a small chance of winning anything (even with my serious entry), but considering what it is. Then I thought it would be amazing to take part, and see what everyone does. So have fun and enjoy what people are doing and what you have done!

Everyone who enters is just adding to the fun, since honestly I really want to see what people do with this! I think that is going to be the most fun for me. So honestly you have added to that!


This is what I was feeling about this contest. I have already thought of making clothes for my dildos because it's just so silly, and then this came about and I thought, "of course I need to dress my fantasy dicks up." I want to make more clothes but don't have a ton of time before the cutoff date, but this is just really fun regardless of who wins the end prize :)
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- :misc15: :misc13: :misc14: -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
User avatar
Eyowina
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:13 pm
Gender: Female

Re: How to dress your Bad Dragon??

Postby Eyowina » Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:14 pm

DISCLAIMER: the pills in the last picture are prescription meds, that I was prescribed by a certified medical professional.

#bdcostumecontest

My darling breeder decided to dress up all fancy, total femme fatale :liplick:

Image

Whereas Bruiser went for the biker look :cool:

Image

As for Scorn, he showed up late, didn't bother with a costume, downed a bunch of miscellaneous pills along with half a bottle of hand sanitizer and threw small change at everyone trying to get them to strip, before passing out, and he smoked all my cigarettes! :doh:

Image
User avatar
karla-chan
Posts: 1930
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:27 am
Gender: Female
Location: Manchester, UK
Contact:

Re: How to dress your Bad Dragon??

Postby karla-chan » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:59 pm

SheWantsTheDragonD wrote:This is what I was feeling about this contest. I have already thought of making clothes for my dildos because it's just so silly, and then this came about and I thought, "of course I need to dress my fantasy dicks up." I want to make more clothes but don't have a ton of time before the cutoff date, but this is just really fun regardless of who wins the end prize :)


That's how I feel, there is always far more entries than winners in a contest, and BD is pretty popular! So yeah it's likely and I hope there are a lot more entries to come. Plus it gloriously silly in the best possible way, so the more people who go for it the better!

I hope people get really creative with it too.

I didn't have time to make something that would be good, since I can actually sew and draft patterns. However I had fun with what I had and that's fine! Although I did make the jewellery on both, and the small shall on the Teenie Weenie.

Although it is best just to go with what you have or get creative! I've seen people do the most amazing things with the simplest of materials before now. Plus we have no idea how the voting is going to work, so who knows? It seems so open!
User avatar
RockeyDA
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:10 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Bellefonte, PA
Contact:

Re: How to dress your Bad Dragon??

Postby RockeyDA » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:48 am

Dracon Ra wrote:#bdcostumecontest

Kage, Death of Dicks! :smile:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]


that made me thing of this line from this YTP https://youtu.be/AFstoN2P_KE?t=106 if it don't start at right point the part it reminds me of is at 1:46 and if you like having you mind melted by ytps this guy is amazing. (EAR RAPE WARNING)
User avatar
Dracon Ra
Posts: 1680
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:28 pm
Gender: a-gender
Location: Germany

Re: How to dress your Bad Dragon??

Postby Dracon Ra » Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:52 am

RockeyDA wrote:
that made me thing of this line from this YTP https://youtu.be/AFstoN2P_KE?t=106 if it don't start at right point the part it reminds me of is at 1:46 and if you like having you mind melted by ytps this guy is amazing. (EAR RAPE WARNING)


lol
Actually, I stripped the "Knitted Death of Rats", I made for my Ex a few years ago, but this is cool, too ;-)

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
User avatar
Tails the Drox
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:51 pm
Gender: Male

Re: How to dress your Bad Dragon??

Postby Tails the Drox » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:11 pm

Well, it's getting that time of year again. When it gets so cold that your dog starts to take up the middle of your bed. Filling every last spot. :doh:
#bdcostumecontest
Attachments
Dogs huff.jpg
---------
Poke me anytime Grawrr! ^u^
User avatar
goldlion
Posts: 1204
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:52 pm
Gender: male
Location: minnesconsin

Re: How to dress your Bad Dragon??

Postby goldlion » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:29 pm

is page 4 of this thread super messed up for anyone else? i know at me and at least one other user can't see errything on here ><
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image Image Image
toy list in the spoiler -
► Show Spoiler
anti-firm(8) 2015™
mated to a beautiful kitty boy <3

Return to “Bad Dragon Artwork”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests