Pumpkin Carving winners announced!

Want to see all the sexy, sexy artwork we've made for Bad Dragon, or post up your own? Take a look in here!
karla-chan

Re: Pumpkin Carving winners announced!

Postby karla-chan » Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:47 am

twinkle-little-bat wrote:I agree with you completely Bad Dragon have really stepped it up with all the recent contests. The quality of the entries in each is amazing. Also congratulations to the winners of this contest. I've entered the dragon tech contest too. spent today tweaking my entry, as I want it to be perfect :widesmile:

Oh awesome, I hope to enter too! I have done the basic sketch of what I am planning. However I just need to fix some of the details, then I plan to ink and colour it. I want to do my best with it too! So I can understand you wanting it to be perfect!
EvL
Gender: Mostly female but born with some extra bits inside.

Postby EvL » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:03 pm

goldlion wrote:the pumpkins submitted are insane xD how has this not been made some buzzfeed article or something by now?

"sex toy company hosts pumpkin carving contese - and the results are unimaginably impressible"

Haha!

"They held a naughty pumpkin carving contest and I couldn't believe what happened next!"
AlphaBlue

Postby AlphaBlue » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:53 pm

Congrats to the winners and everyone that participated! It was really neat seeing everyone's submissions :stick:
"Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!"

- Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle
Image Image Image Image Image
-Icons & Avatar by Chibity-
MyFavoriteObsession

Postby MyFavoriteObsession » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:37 pm

Congratulations! I'm glad to see that these three all placed, as I had a hard time deciding between them. Congrats to everyone who participated, as well! All the entries for this contest were really fun and creative, and showed a lot of skill.
Sold to: Dragoncouple, Fruityrumpusasshole

My Collection:
► Show Spoiler
kingsley

Postby kingsley » Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:01 pm

congratulations to the winners!

some truely amazing pumpkin carvings here, never knew you could do such intricate art on a pumpkin. :widesmile:
Image Image Image Image Image Image
those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
dragonight1993

Postby dragonight1993 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:20 pm

i sent a message to exspectre for my $5 credit and i didn't hear back yet. :mystery:
My Bad Dragon toys
► Show Spoiler
twinkle-little-bat

Postby twinkle-little-bat » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:06 pm

karla-chan wrote:
twinkle-little-bat wrote:I agree with you completely Bad Dragon have really stepped it up with all the recent contests. The quality of the entries in each is amazing. Also congratulations to the winners of this contest. I've entered the dragon tech contest too. spent today tweaking my entry, as I want it to be perfect :widesmile:

Oh awesome, I hope to enter too! I have done the basic sketch of what I am planning. However I just need to fix some of the details, then I plan to ink and colour it. I want to do my best with it too! So I can understand you wanting it to be perfect!

I saw your Rattleyote picture yes it is a little naughty but very nice :smile: . I decided on on a picture of Duke with my fursona twinkle. Hopefully the dragon tech contest will be as successful as the previous ones. Also can't wait to see what the dragons at BD have planned for future contests :misc2: :widesmile:
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:22 pm

I wanted to do something naughty, since well it is BD. It is a cool idea for the contest and there are more and more entries coming in now which is awesome. I wish you luck in making sure your entry is done in time, and you get it how you want it. I do hope there is a lot of entries too! I think these contests have been really awesome, and they have really made me excited about all sorts of things.

I think both Halloween and the release of Fallout have been more exciting to me because of BD. So I would be excited about any future contests too.
twinkle-little-bat

Postby twinkle-little-bat » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:44 am

karla-chan wrote:I wanted to do something naughty, since well it is BD. It is a cool idea for the contest and there are more and more entries coming in now which is awesome. I wish you luck in making sure your entry is done in time, and you get it how you want it. I do hope there is a lot of entries too! I think these contests have been really awesome, and they have really made me excited about all sorts of things.

I think both Halloween and the release of Fallout have been more exciting to me because of BD. So I would be excited about any future contests too.

Finally finished not just one drawing for the fallout contest, but two. I really enjoyed drawing both. One SFW :laugh: and one NSFW :misc1: :scheming:. Even if I don't win this contest, I hope they make people smile :misc2: :widesmile:
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:04 pm

twinkle-little-bat wrote:
karla-chan wrote:I wanted to do something naughty, since well it is BD. It is a cool idea for the contest and there are more and more entries coming in now which is awesome. I wish you luck in making sure your entry is done in time, and you get it how you want it. I do hope there is a lot of entries too! I think these contests have been really awesome, and they have really made me excited about all sorts of things.

Finally finished not just one drawing for the fallout contest, but two. I really enjoyed drawing both. One SFW :laugh: and one NSFW :misc1: :scheming:. Even if I don't win this contest, I hope they make people smile :misc2: :widesmile:

I saw them, and they are pretty awesome. The important thing is for you to be proud of what you have done, if you have done that then that is awesome. I am enjoying seeing what people do!
twinkle-little-bat

Postby twinkle-little-bat » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:57 pm

I saw them, and they are pretty awesome. The important thing is for you to be proud of what you have done, if you have done that then that is awesome. I am enjoying seeing what people do!

the quality of all the entries in the dragon tech contest is pretty high. I've seen some amazing entries. Likethe previous contests, it will be tough picking a winner

Return to “Bad Dragon Artwork”