Pumpkin Carving winners announced!

Want to see all the sexy, sexy artwork we've made for Bad Dragon, or post up your own? Take a look in here!
BumBandit

Re: Pumpkin Carving!

Postby BumBandit » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:37 pm

I can't get a good pic of it, so I took 4! Spoilered to save space. #bdpumpkincontest

[spoiler]Image

Image[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
LostMarbles

Postby LostMarbles » Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:37 pm

#bdpumpkincontest

Here is my pumpkin carving, I'm quite happy with it even if it is simple compared to others.
FYI, I have never carved or even touched a pumpkin until now, the experience was gooey and slimy... :misc11: :misc8:

I am tired, unprepared and very ill, but that didn't stop me having fun :stick:

I know I won't win but who cares, having fun is better than winning.

IMAG0857.jpg

IMAG0847.jpg

IMAG0843.jpg

Good luck to all of you who submitted a pumpkin, they are all marvelous.

<3 :misc2:
AzureParagon

Postby AzureParagon » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:59 pm

The entry I have here is pretty rushed and improvised, but I did what I could. I apologize for anything off here, but that's what happens when rushing since I didn't know some of the precautions about this contest...

To point out, the photos were originally uploaded on tumblr (1:40 AM EST/ 11:40 PM MST), then twitter with its hashtag at about 1:42 AM EST / 11:42 PM MST, so, that's not to worry anymore right? Well anyway, I did my best given the crammed time.

Again as said, the use of design was an honest mistake, but the choice of a Dukepool as a subject matter, wasn’t. Frankly it was fairly rushed, but please enjoy! (and I apologize for all that in addition to the lack of a lid on top. I had to use something alternative to burn it up and capture the effect since I lacked a candle at all at the time). Very mediocre.

By no means would I expect nor desire this to win, but perhaps store credit I hope? What I found rewarding about this is that I was all-finally able to actually get my butt out of this since I've always wanted to carve pumpkins since 2006, but I never really had the motivation, energy, nor confidence at the times and not the right materials even.

So there you have it, my first actual pumpkin carving by me and it's already a Bad Dragon-related one. *Giggles*

You're welcum, Duke!~ :stick:

Please enjoy!

http://azureparagon.tumblr.com/post/132 ... ke-but-the
ImageIf you had a dream and lost it, then replace it with another dream.
AmethystSnake

Postby AmethystSnake » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:31 am

#bdpumpkincontest
PretzalPumpkin1.JPG

PretzalPumpkin3.JPG

Here's my Pretzal themed entry to the contest! He turned out to look so damn delicious! :misc2: >o<
Since in our country Halloween isn't celebrated in the same way as in USA, this was my FIRST TIME EVER I carved a pumpkin, and holy hell it was hard work! O___O" But honestly I think it came out pretty nice ^^ Hopefully you guys like it also. :3
Female / 21 / Bisexual (prefer men) / In relationship with Edward Bluefox / Has 12 fantasy toys! / Artist, writer, gamer / Spiritual person

karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:37 am

Oh wow, that looks stunning!
AmethystSnake

Postby AmethystSnake » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:39 am

karla-chan wrote:Oh wow, that looks stunning!

Thanks! ^^
Female / 21 / Bisexual (prefer men) / In relationship with Edward Bluefox / Has 12 fantasy toys! / Artist, writer, gamer / Spiritual person

Inferno

Postby Inferno » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:41 am

:nomnom: All these awesome pumpkins! Can't wait to see the winners picked! I doubt I have a shot, but theres always hope :3
One part of a beautiful couple seeking bliss...

Collection below the spoiler for space concerns!

► Show Spoiler
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:41 am

AmethystSnake wrote:
karla-chan wrote:Oh wow, that looks stunning!

Thanks! ^^

No problem, I am amazed that you got one of the dragons in, AND a dragon dick! It looks awesome!
Strawberryjuice

Postby Strawberryjuice » Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:28 pm

#bdpumpkincontest
My favorite dicks, Chance, Sleipnir and Bumble. This is definitely an inside decoration.
Dragoncatclem

Postby Dragoncatclem » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:21 pm

So many AMAZING entries! Wow! :excited: I love that Moko and Swamp Wyrm :nerdy:
#bdpumpkincontest
All I had for this was a small knife, a citrus peeler, and enthusiasm for tentacles! :misc2: :misc13:

THEY'RE ALIVE!! ♡ :widesmile:
I didn't really intend nor do I expect to place but I really did have fun with this! I don't usually get to do little detail on pumpkins, or carve tentacles! :misc15:
Attachments
IMG_20151029_210937.jpg
"Do not compare your chapter one to someone else's chapter ten" - Unknown :misc2:
nakoo

Postby nakoo » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:13 pm

@[email protected] I made an account so I could submit here to because I am scared my entry wont get counted other wise.
It's a hologram pumpkin! I saw one on pintrest, its kinda tough to get photos of.

I hope I did all this right :x
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:32 pm

nakoo wrote:@[email protected] I made an account so I could submit here to because I am scared my entry wont get counted other wise.

It's a hologram pumpkin! I saw one on pintrest, its kinda tough to get photos of.

That is fantastic.

There are some really cool pumpkins in this thread, but I've been waiting for one that's just covered in dicks and you have delivered. :misc1: :smile:
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:37 am

nakoo wrote:@[email protected] I made an account so I could submit here to because I am scared my entry wont get counted other wise.

Oh wow, that is some crazy skills! Plus I think it is amazing how many dicks you manage to carve in there and make them look pretty detailed. That is so awesome! I am really stunned by the skill on this one!
Bakpakgrrl

Postby Bakpakgrrl » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:17 pm

Strawberryjuice wrote:My favorite dicks, Chance, Sleipnir and Bumble. This is definitely an inside decoration.

Yay, glad someone did the horse cocks :cool:

@Nakoo: WOW!!!!
My toybox overfloweth :misc12:....current toy count: 24
Currently selling a nice Large Echo in 5 here!
Currently selling an EE Reptilian and Monster Buck here!
BadBear

Postby BadBear » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:41 pm

Holycrap.. some of these entries are just mind-blowing-ly awesome! :bugeyed:

Damnit, I really wanted another dong. Ohwell.. :sniffing:
Seriously though, it's beautiful what you people are creating with just a pumpkin and some tools :misc2:
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:46 pm

GreenLeopard87 wrote:I was going to carve a pumpkin and then all these entries showed up. :psyduck: so beautiful! Such talent!

Same! There is zero point to me even trying; some of these look mind-blowingly good, like they were done by professional carvers.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:07 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
GreenLeopard87 wrote:I was going to carve a pumpkin and then all these entries showed up. :psyduck: so beautiful! Such talent!

Same! There is zero point to me even trying; some of these look mind-blowingly good, like they were done by professional carvers.

I knew that I would be bad before I even got my hands near a pumpkin. However I think entries are still fun to see, by all skill levels. So I gave it ago any way and I think others shouldn't be put off by skill levels of others. Since there is only going to be 3 winners any way. However by taking part you add to the fun.

Just like the fancy dress contest. So I think it is such a shame that people have been put off. plus I think everyone getting $5 USD store credit just for entering is kind of awesome. I know it is only a small amount, but it is still pretty cool!
Inferno

Postby Inferno » Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:17 pm

Don't forget to vote, everyone! Gotta go to the promotion page to pick the best pumpkin, let the best art win! :widesmile:
One part of a beautiful couple seeking bliss...

Collection below the spoiler for space concerns!

► Show Spoiler
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:10 pm

karla-chan wrote:I knew that I would be bad before I even got my hands near a pumpkin. However I think entries are still fun to see, by all skill levels. So I gave it ago any way and I think others shouldn't be put off by skill levels of others. Since there is only going to be 3 winners any way. However by taking part you add to the fun.

Just like the fancy dress contest. So I think it is such a shame that people have been put off. plus I think everyone getting $5 USD store credit just for entering is kind of awesome. I know it is only a small amount, but it is still pretty cool!

Eh, true. In Australia, we really don't celebrate Halloween in any big way, and so you can't really buy traditional pumpkins to carve. I think I saw a few, at one place, but they didn't look very nice.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:33 pm

Oh man, these all ended up looking absolutely gorgeous! Sadly Vexon and I were unable to find the time to do a pumpkin carving this year >; Way too much going on right now, with me essentially working every single day now. So... sadly we'll just have to try something else next time. :sniffing:

But geez, what a crazy amount of talent here!
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ

Return to “Bad Dragon Artwork”