DragonTech Art Contest - Winners Announced!

Want to see all the sexy, sexy artwork we've made for Bad Dragon, or post up your own? Take a look in here!
KiraHighwind

Re: DragonTech Art Contest

Postby KiraHighwind » Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:02 pm

Wait who is hunter?
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:06 pm

KiraHighwind wrote:Wait who is hunter?

:mystery: We don't know yet! That seems to be the name of a new toy that will (possibly?) be released Tuesday.
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:06 pm

KiraHighwind wrote:Wait who is hunter?

I guess we will find out before the contest ends. Until then: :mystery:

I do think it is so awesome that BD are doing so much for Fallout though, since it is one of my favourite computer games! I am already hyped. So this is just adding to the excitement.
The Winter Fire

Postby The Winter Fire » Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:44 pm

I think I might just enter this. Probably won't place, seeing all the amazing art people have already submitted, but it'll be fun.
I've got the sun in the morning and the moon at night!~

Male - FTM - Panromantic - Homosexual

Owns:
Crash - Small - 5 - Frankenpour
Crackers - Mini - 5 - Suction Cup - Sky Blue
Jazzi the Pegasus

Postby Jazzi the Pegasus » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:18 pm

MAYBE THE PRIZE IS HUNTER!

I cracked the mystery, BD muahhahahaha.

Also, are multiple entries allowed?
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:23 am

Jazzi the Pegasus wrote:MAYBE THE PRIZE IS HUNTER!

I cracked the mystery, BD muahhahahaha.

Also, are multiple entries allowed?

I think it could be any of the new themed stuff really. It might not be just the hunter since not all toys would be suitable for all contestants. However the new CD and T-shirt would be. So I think we will just have to wait and see.

Other contests have been one entry, but this one hasn't stated.
sapphire

Postby sapphire » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:31 am

I'd also like to know if we can submit multiple entries :mystery:
Basvanderwerff
Banhammered

Postby Basvanderwerff » Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:24 am

Last edited by Basvanderwerff on Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Click to see my toys
My art doodles http://bas-art-stuff.tumblr.com/
Worlds worst strait male
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:45 am

Mine is actually going to be a traditional entry as well. Since I don't actually know how to do digital art... and I much prefer traditional any way. I am going to be using marker pens though. However there is nothing wrong with traditional art. Nothing at all.
Basvanderwerff
Banhammered

Postby Basvanderwerff » Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:21 am

Last edited by Basvanderwerff on Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Click to see my toys
Worlds worst strait male
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:36 am

Basvanderwerff wrote:
karla-chan wrote:Mine is actually going to be a traditional entry as well. Since I don't actually know how to do digital art... and I much prefer traditional any way. I am going to be using marker pens though. However there is nothing wrong with traditional art. Nothing at all.

Ye nothing wrong with it and i also have no idea also how to do digital stuff unless you want to count MS paint scribles haha.
Been wanting a decent set of alcohol markers but they rather expensive atleast if you want to have a decent amount of colors.
Looking forward to see more tranditional entries :D

I find Letraset to be pretty good since they have the cheaper end markers at £2 - 3 GBP and then you can use them with the more expensive ones as well. You can also get packs that work out cheaper per pen. I know Amazon sells them. However I do actually focus a lot on my art so I do actually invest in a lot of markers. Although I also do some of my art with nothing more then a Biro pen!

I am looking forward to see how creative people get with this more than anything, and seeing what idea's come to life. I think that is going to be the most exciting thing for me rather than choice of media. Although I will admit I do have a soft spot for traditional art.
Jazzi the Pegasus

Postby Jazzi the Pegasus » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:26 am

I posted on my Tumblr but I'll post it here as well xD The nuclear image isn't mine, but I did draw the characters.
#dragontechart
Attachments
dukecola.png
Basvanderwerff
Banhammered

Postby Basvanderwerff » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:30 am

Last edited by Basvanderwerff on Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Click to see my toys
Worlds worst strait male
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:46 am

I thought I would ask, are will allowed to post NSFW art in this thread? Or should I have a spoiler thing to warn people that it is going to be NSFW? How is that going to work? Please can someone let me know what is best on this one.

Basvanderwerff wrote:
karla-chan wrote:I find Letraset to be pretty good since they have the cheaper end markers at £2 - 3 GBP and then you can use them with the more expensive ones as well. You can also get packs that work out cheaper per pen. I know Amazon sells them. However I do actually focus a lot on my art so I do actually invest in a lot of markers. Although I also do some of my art with nothing more then a Biro pen!

I am looking forward to see how creative people get with this more than anything, and seeing what idea's come to life. I think that is going to be the most exciting thing for me rather than choice of media. Although I will admit I do have a soft spot for traditional art.

I will have a look at those letra ones :) really been wanting to try out proper markers they seem to be really nice to work with.
Ye looking forward to that to hope we see alot more creative things beside drawings!

I really like them any way. Markers are good and you can get some really smooth results with them. However you do have to learn how to use them. There are video's on Youtube and things like that though.

Hopefully we will get a variation. Although drawing is actually the skill I have, so I will be being boring and going down that root. Still I am excited though. I do very much enjoy a challenge and I am going out of my comfort zone in terms of what I would normally draw. I have a idea of what I want to do though.

I hope people get really creative though, however considering how the other contest have gone. Then I am very optimistic.
Basvanderwerff
Banhammered

Postby Basvanderwerff » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:10 am

Click to see my toys
Worlds worst strait male
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:27 am

Basvanderwerff wrote:Ye youtube got me to notice these markers from the various art channels i'm subbed to, the smoothness definitely is what draws me to them looks very professional.
Variation be nice, love seeing new ways to use things in a creative way, stil wondering what we can win actually allthought just participating is nice to :)

I see, that is fair enough then. I like them a lot, and hopefully if all goes well it will be what I will be using for my entry. I am in the sketching process now, and trying to figure out a good but naughty pose! I do agree in the right hands they can look very professional though. Plus they are nice to use.

I do as well, but people's ideas and concepts are going to be really interesting as well. I love BD and I love Fallout so it is all win win for me. I have been having a blast with the last couple of contests and I am sure this one is going to be the same. I really hope lots of people enter as well! That would be so awesome.

I am sure it will be announced at some point, but surprises can also be fun. I am not worrying too much about the prize though. Since only 3 people are actually going to win any way. So the main fun does kind of have to be the participation. Plus BD have a lot of cool stuff! So I am sure it will be something pretty cool!
Audax

Postby Audax » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:40 am

Basvanderwerff wrote:Removed my first entry since well it wasnt really art :P

#dragontachart
Sadly not got the equipment to do anything digital so i used what i had at hand cheap paper and old pencils :P
but was really fun to make really should buy a decent set of pencils or alcohol markers and get back into drawing more.

hope it readable can't upload it to large, but here a link to a larger version.
http://i499.photobucket.com/albums/rr35 ... C00187.jpg

Aaah, that's super cute! IMMA CHOMP ALL THE THINGS~

Also, bonus points to anyone who makes a beautiful Rattleyote sandwich and takes a picture of it!
ImageImageSrs. Biznis icon by LucaRyu! Tiny Biznis and Shark Flavor by Chibity! OM NOM NOM ImageImage
Jazzi the Pegasus

Postby Jazzi the Pegasus » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:48 am

Audax wrote:
Basvanderwerff wrote:Removed my first entry since well it wasnt really art :P

#dragontachart
Sadly not got the equipment to do anything digital so i used what i had at hand cheap paper and old pencils :P
but was really fun to make really should buy a decent set of pencils or alcohol markers and get back into drawing more.

hope it readable can't upload it to large, but here a link to a larger version.
http://i499.photobucket.com/albums/rr35 ... C00187.jpg

Aaah, that's super cute! IMMA CHOMP ALL THE THINGS~

Also, bonus points to anyone who makes a beautiful Rattleyote sandwich and takes a picture of it!

What kind of sandwich? :excited: :stick:
Audax

Postby Audax » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:54 am

Jazzi the Pegasus wrote:What kind of sandwich? :excited: :stick:

A Rattleyote sandwich! :D
ImageImageSrs. Biznis icon by LucaRyu! Tiny Biznis and Shark Flavor by Chibity! OM NOM NOM ImageImage
silvring

Postby silvring » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:43 am

Jazzi the Pegasus wrote:What kind of sandwich? :excited: :stick:

Sausage?
► Show Spoiler

Editing in a #dragontechart for this in case we're allowed multiple entries. If not, disregard this delicious rattleyote sandwich.
Last edited by silvring on Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Bad Dragon Artwork”