What’s your story? Tell us about Nocturne the Enderfang!

Want to see all the sexy, sexy artwork we've made for Bad Dragon, or post up your own? Take a look in here!
silvring

Re: What’s your story? Tell us about Nocturne the Enderfang!

Postby silvring » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:18 pm

Oh god, I'm sorry to everyone who took this seriously for turning it into scented candles and Ikea.

But just so you know, Nocturne has this control rod heated tub he fills with scented water and rose petals. You didn't hear that from me though.
dasadevil
Moon Moon

Postby dasadevil » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:27 pm

i like how nocturne went from a mean tough gruff kinda figure to a scented candle fiend who loves ikea and retro microwaves

this made my week
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:31 pm

dasadevil wrote:i like how nocturne went from a mean tough gruff kinda figure to a scented candle fiend who loves ikea and retro microwaves

this made my week

This is why the internet is a beautiful and magical place! :smile:
Audax

Postby Audax » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:36 pm

dasadevil wrote:i like how nocturne went from a mean tough gruff kinda figure to a scented candle fiend who loves ikea and retro microwaves

this made my week

Please do not forget the bees. The bees are my second favorite thing! :laugh:
ImageImageSrs. Biznis icon by LucaRyu! Tiny Biznis and Shark Flavor by Chibity! OM NOM NOM ImageImage
Nixsy_Kitty

Postby Nixsy_Kitty » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:13 pm

Here is my take on Nocturne the Enderfang. Kind of cut from some raw emotions I have been going through but I am good now. Hope you like it.

I got stuck in the desert by choice. I lost everything and thought maybe in the wastelands I might find something. Find some hope. With only a handful of supplies I got far enough to get lost and not turn back. If nothing else I would at least find my certain end.

Suddenly in the night I saw green eyes looking straight at me. I was afraid but realized this is it. I had given up my life for fate to decide. He came out of the darkness and stood before me with a curious look. He bent down to my level and then poked his hand up my shirt touching my bare chest. His palm felt warm and inviting but I could also feel the sharp tips and razor edge of his claws.

I used both my hands to grab his hand and pressed his claws to my throat. Instead he grabbed my neck. Speaking through his grip, asking me if I would accept. I eased myself. Suddenly, I felt his cock worm its way into me. All the girth and curves were expanding me to limits I didn't know existed. I gave in, grabbing his back thighs to tempt him further. Then he rammed through, all of his cock now inside me. Then he spoke, “I am Nocturne. I might have killed you but you swallowed down your fear.” Because I was willing to accept fate Nocturne accepted me. Now the wastelands is my home.
It is harder to preserve than to obtain liberty. -John Caldwell Calhoun
bisexual male; A cat who likes wolves....and hugs
Willow

Postby Willow » Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:52 pm

I'm not much of a writer these days, and I was always better at dialogue than anything else. I really should work on a few drafts beforehand... but hey, why not just get it out there. 226 words.

Night. To some it brings fear. To others, freedom from societies watchful eye. But to a thief like myself, it's the perfect concealment. What better setting is there to raid the unsuspecting and the gullible.
Lurking in the darkness, I come upon an unguarded and supposedly abandoned bunker. I notice that It's not surprising with the now desolate land. I didn't notice, however, the claw marks that are embedded in the walls.
Creeping deeper, I hear a faint tapping on the wall from behind. Tapping of what? What is that metallic sound? The questions began to pour. More importantly what... or who could the sound be coming from.
"Trespassing, are we," a voice that raises the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. It was wise design on my part to turn slowly to see a large figure mere feet away waiting in the shadows.
Mustering up all courage I try to ask "W-Who are you." My eyes adjust the dark and I can see a large claw tapping against the wall. He follows my gaze and grins while his yellow eyes flash for a moment. At that moment I catch sight of sharp his teeth.
"Who am I? Perhaps a nightmare,"he replies as he walks forward revealing another large accessory, "or perhaps your next fantasy."
Understanding his intentions, I kneel down.... willingly.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:05 pm

Oh gosh, that's really good actually! It was nice and easy to read and I like the way you had the tension build up.
Curiosa

Postby Curiosa » Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:46 pm

Should be around the word count with this:

The raiders hollered as they drove away. In MY truck. With MY stuff. At least they left me with the clothes on my back. "You can make it though that part of the wasteland by yourself" my boss said, "No one travels to that area, what with that superstitious nonsense about a monster living in a vault."

I guess it was partially my fault for running my mouth about this haul. One shot is usually all it takes to get me talking (among other things). They must have followed me from town. I figured I would try to survive until a caravan came through. That would have been easier to do if I was the survivor type. Been in a vault so long, I was a greenhorn to the wild. I wandered towards the mountains until I found a creek with running water. Leaning down, I scooped up some water and was about to drink when I heard a voice. "Wouldn't drink that if I were you."

With a frightened squawk I fell down, then rolled over to see who surprised me. He was a large, draconic man with a clawed prosthetic hand and a smile wide as the horizon. He seemed entertained by me and laughed. I then realized something. "You're the monster everyone's told me about." More amused than insulted, he laughed again. "I'd like to hear these stories." His voice made me feel heady. He helped me up, looking to me with mischief on his mind. "Call me Nocturne."
You can't touch music- but music can touch you.

"Other than everything going completely wrong, it's all going according to plan!"

| 30 | Female | bisexual | married | crazy about rainbows and glitter | avid DIYer | loves knitting & cooking | fan of animation |
Silver-Sita

Postby Silver-Sita » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:02 pm

“I’m going to starve to death here.” I muttered gravely to myself as I wandered the wastelands in frustration. “And soon a ravenous creature will wander by and pick my bones clean for a snack.”

I was a fool to go I search of something so fantastic. It’s said to be a treasure hold of untouched goods I could restock with, untarnished by the outside world. At this point I was desperate for goods.

My foot made contact with an unlucky rock and it went flying through the dry air.

~PLINK~

The hairs on my neck raised as I turned with my trusty pistol in hand, ready to kill…rather injure any nearby threat. Scanning the area I saw nothing, no movement, nothing.

I lowered my pistol and turned back onto my path, when suddenly my eye caught sight of a glimmer. Faintly in the distance, just over the hill to my right I saw it! The vault door! My heart began to flutter.

Finally I had found refuge in the barren wasteland! I slung my pack over my shoulder and began to run. My mind racing with excitement! My stomach painfully growled with hopeful anticipation. I had found refuge!

Upon reaching the vault door my heart began to pound fearfully as a menacing hiss penetrated my ears. A glance to my left revealed nothing but claws and scales.

“Hello little one” A deep voice growled. “What brings you to my domain?”

“Hope…” I choked. The claws receded.
OverlyExcitable

Postby OverlyExcitable » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:36 pm

Entirely nothing to do with the mission.. this is off the record, and should not be considered a standard 250 word report.. but we happened across a wandering minstrel outside Red Rocket today. Something in his lyrics rang a bell. We recommend further investigation.

"Prince Of Ike-Ear” – Bee-J Fresh

Now, this is a story all about how
My role in bed was turned upside down
So get your self a sandwich
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I found romance in a town called Ike-Ear

In vault 58 I was born and raised
In the wastelands was where I spent most of my days
Maxin' out stats, upgradin' all cool
And shootin some Radroaches outside by the pool
When a couple of Ghouls who were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighbourhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Ike-Ear

I whistled for a driver and a Gecko came near
The cabby was cute and I perved on his rear
If anything I could say that this guy was rare
But I thought 'Nah, forget it' - 'Yo, home to Ike-Ear’

Pulled up to the town about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cabbie ‘Go park, see you later’ *wink*
I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there
Innovative furnish solutions, in the town of Ike-Ear

I ran quests in that place day after day
A chance encounter at candle corner compelled me to stay
A big dude with a claw was grinning and sniffin’
I turned my Pip-boy off and said, ‘Yo, what am I missin’?’

He took me to the diner, not your average dive
Drinking Duka-cola floats from a champagne glass.
Is this what the people of Ike-Ear living like?
Hmmmmm this might be alright.

But I heard you were hissy, enraged, all that
The descriptions don’t mesh with this cold-blooded cat?
I don't think so
Alright your place or mine?
I hope you’re prepared with cum-lube product line!

Well, the plane landed and when I came out
There was rattle in my tattle a Tunnel Snake would rave about
I ain't trying to get a rep
I just got here
But there’s a vault I’m keen to open, even if it takes a year

There were.. other verses.
They were.. explicit.
Last edited by OverlyExcitable on Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-- SCIENCE! --
Willow

Postby Willow » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:20 pm

... so we haven't impressed them, I take it?
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:32 am

Willow wrote:... so we haven't impressed them, I take it?

:sniffing: But...but there are such great stories here!

I'm gonna go with the assumption that we have all impressed them so much that they are still reeling from the experience of reading all these masterful works and simply cannot find the words to express how truly impressed they are, let alone set this "something interesting" into motion!

...or they haven't had time to sort through it yet, or we still have more time. :mystery:
Inferno

Postby Inferno » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:15 am

Amaranthe wrote:
Willow wrote:... so we haven't impressed them, I take it?

:sniffing: But...but there are such great stories here!

I'm gonna go with the assumption that we have all impressed them so much that they are still reeling from the experience of reading all these masterful works and simply cannot find the words to express how truly impressed they are, let alone set this "something interesting" into motion!

...or they haven't had time to sort through it yet, or we still have more time. :mystery:

I second this- they're probably either sifting through it, or about to do so. I hope this trend of contests and promotions continues! It's so fun :laugh:
One part of a beautiful couple seeking bliss...

Collection below the spoiler for space concerns!

► Show Spoiler
Samson

Postby Samson » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:40 am

I went over 250 I am still not happy because I felt like I still cut it short
Hooves are not the easiest things to sneak around with, especially on this hard, metallic floors. I was out searching for supplies with my herd when I got distracted and wandered off to this lab. It is obvious it hasn’t been used in years…. But what could it have been used for? And how do I get out?
I don’t know how long I have been stuck in this labyrinth. There is only a few overhead lights, and some glows from long abounded experiments. I haven’t seen any signs of life, but I still try to keep quiet in fear of disturbing something that could be hiding.
I hear something move. Was it just my imagination? No, it must be someone from my herd coming for me. Wait.. no.. I would have heard their hooves. Then what is it? I peak my head around corner and I see it in an abended room. My legs almost buckle out from under me in fear. A large creature rests in the room in front of me. The room is full of test tubes, with all sorts of grotesque creatures trapped inside. I want to run, but if I do, I know I will alert the creature. I try to think of a way to escape—
“I know your there.” I hear it call out to me. “I’ve been waiting for you to find my room since you got here.”
I feel a pain in my stomach. Fear. I will die here. I don’t respond. I don’t move.
The creature starts coming towards my hiding spot. “Don’t be shy.” As it approaches me I notice something… large. My head says to run, but I know I won’t be able to get away. I knew what he wanted, but deep inside, I wanted that too. Besides, maybe we could have fun with some of the monsters he is keeping in those tubes.
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
Jazzi the Pegasus

Postby Jazzi the Pegasus » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:23 pm

Exhausted, but too terrified to stop, I ran down the dark halls of the forsaken Vault 69. It was a raid gone wrong; we had only been following up on a juicy rumor of a great, unspoken treasure hidden in the dank depths of that godforsaken place.

Out of the dozen or so raiders, I was the only one left.

I threw a look over my shoulder, hopeful that the beast wasn’t following me. Along with the treasure, it was said Vault 69 was haunted, that Dragontech secretly did experiments on those civilians they were supposed to save from nuclear annihilation…and any intruder that went in to look for the treasure never returned.

I saw a light ahead. I cried out in relief (and also in mockery of the monster) and forged ahead. But instead of the surface, I had reached an artificially lighted cave, and my eyes widened: Piles upon piles of Duke-Cola bottle caps filled the cave! Forgetting my danger, I knelt by the nearest pile, running my hands through the precious items.

Soon, there was a new smell to the area, mingling in with the scent of stale cola. I sniffed, and muttered, “Is that…pumpkin spice?” I grew nervous as a shadow fell over me, and turned to face Vault 69’s monster.

Nocturne smile, eyes glinting. “I suppose they didn’t tell you what the real treasure of Vault 69 was, now did they?” he grunted seductively, stroking the outline of my jaw, his shaft erect and glistening.
ClockworkKitty

Postby ClockworkKitty » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:06 am

250 words exactly. I hope I'm not too late in posting this. :misc2: :stick: This was fun to write. If there was a larger word count I would have been able to do more, but this will have to do.
--
It’s either just my luck or pure coincidence, but after I went to check out Vault 69 to check if the ‘monster’ that lived in it was well and truly dead, I quickly figured out why the folks in town sent me, the unsuspecting lone wanderer, to this place the trader had told us about. I learned through a holotape that this was where DragonTec was trying to bioengineer an "alpha" to repopulate the wastes after the bombs fell, but there was no record of the test subjects other than whatever scraps of research papers I could find.

However, walking into that dark chamber, softly illuminated by glowing purple mutagen, I soon found the reason why- there he sat, scales shimmering in the dim light, his very presence palpable with lust, exuding raw power with that sly grin. Part of me wished Roland were here, but I’d left him with Dogmeat to take care of the settlers while I was gone.

“So, little girl, you’ve found me.” His voice was deep, alluring, physically pulling me in as I cautiously stepped closer, held captive by his gaze. “I dare say I’m impressed.” One of his arms slipped around my middle, pulling me into his lap with a gentle nudge from those long claws. I stole a glance at what lay between his legs and gulped, heat rising in my cheeks as I looked him in the eye. “I do hope you’ll stay a while- I’d hate for you to leave unsatisfied.”
--
Aaaaand the rest is up to your imagination, friends and neighbours. I hope I can grab myself an Enderdragon, Nocturne looks yummy X3
Audax

Postby Audax » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:29 am

This is more of a fun event than a contest! : ) We wanted to give folks a chance to show their creativity.
ImageImageSrs. Biznis icon by LucaRyu! Tiny Biznis and Shark Flavor by Chibity! OM NOM NOM ImageImage
Willow

Postby Willow » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:21 am

Yeah, when it was said something interesting might happen, I knew it wasn't like one of the contests that we've been having lately.
I dunno, have one of our entries up on the page for the Enderfang? Probably not.
silvring

Postby silvring » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:37 pm

I was curious about that interesting thing that was supposed to happen as well.
Wolfos Freyir

Postby Wolfos Freyir » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:04 am

ok so i know it's way more than 250 words, if that excludes me from some competition or the 'something special' then so be it, i had to write a full story and I'm sure 1100 words isn't going to kill anyone.

I hear a lot of rumours about this enderfang, Nocturne. Some monster that feeds on raw mutagen and murders passers-by, I don’t buy it to be honest. Now I’m as cautious as the next man but here’s the thing, I’ve actually met the guy and I have to say he’s not THAT bad. Admittedly he did try to kill me but I probably would have killed him too, just hear me out and let me explain how it happened.

So some freaky guy in a lab coat with half his hair burnt off sent me on a recon job, says I need to check some old vault and tell him what’s still there. More caps then I can actually carry on offer here so I ignore the warning bells and take the job. Two days of trekking later I’m there, vault 69. Blast marks tell me someone used explosives to dislodge the door, it sits some ten meters away from the entrance with a skeletal hand poking out from under it…sucks to be him.

I step into the vault, start getting this freaky gut feeling when I see lights are still working and there are spent bullet cases everywhere down the main corridor. I unhitch my double barrel and walk down the hall, peering into each doorway and window until I reach the elevator at the end. My stomachs sinks when I see the console is shredded, loose wires poke out of the casing and occasionally send sparks into the air. It’s just like hot-wiring a car, so I lean my shotgun against the wall and begin fiddling with the elevator controls.

One of the wires spark at a poor moment and I burn my finger, instinctively my hands leave the console and I lean back to check the injury. I’m checking these wire burns when something reflects against the glass of my apple-pip, further down the hall. My head swivels towards the entrance and there’s nothing but industrial lights…didn’t trust it, I wasn’t hired to take chances. I put my fingers back to the task of summoning the elevator with my apple-pip angled towards the hallway and soon enough I see something bright green creeping towards me. As it gets closer I catch the glint of metal, my ‘bubblegum’ sense kicks in and I reach for the shotgun as I check the apple-pip and exclaim to myself “look at that, time to kick arse”.

The glint of steel flies at me like knife-buckshot, throwing myself out of the way my side hits the elevator console and I hear sparking in slow motion as adrenaline sends my heart into overdrive. A jury-rigged machine hand vents steam as metal claws shine and sweep towards my face; I feel a knife sharply rake across my nose when I fall just far back enough to dodge the hand become blender. Crashing to the ground several spent bullet cases dig into my back, in a moment this ‘thing’ is towering over me, I’ve seen an enderfang before but I didn’t think they were this fast. It stops dead in its tracks however, knives an inch from my face when the creature sees both barrels pointed squarely between its eyes.

He goes cross eyed as he focuses on the shotgun, he could have killed me and when he saw the gun he stopped himself. I see the glowing object from the reflection in my peripherals, it’s definitely a ‘he’ and judging by his reaction to the gun he is smarter then he looks. I’m proven right when he cautiously asks in a voice surprisingly smooth “you going to shoot or do we sit here until someone falls asleep?” his mechanical hand slowly flexes as it hovers next to my face. “To be honest I’d rather keep my bits inside me” I reply, that glow coming from his crotch is very distracting so glancing down briefly I imply “looks like you’d like to keep some bits inside me too”, I’m not sure it was relief but seeing him smile did stop my trigger finger twitching.

In a voice that softly rumbles like a well-greased engine he asks “did Dragontech send you?” withdrawing his claw so I feel safe enough to answer, “some whacked scientist type, could’ve been Dragontech but I can’t tell”. Checking my apple-pip for the time I realise the sun would be down by now, I reach my spare hand towards him asking for his help getting up while my other still grips the shotgun, I tell him “It’s too dangerous for me to leave right now so I’ll head out in the morning” as he effortlessly lifts me from the ground with his good hand. “Sure, Dragontech robots should be here the day after, right?” he snarls as he drops me on my feet, I ask him “if I told you a secret, would you believe I’m not with Dragontech?”. He raises an eyebrow at me and replies “it had better be a pretty good secret” and I smile at him before opening “well you see…”

Flipping the catch on my shotgun, the barrels finally dip forward and away from his head. Looking down he grins and begins chuckling when he figures it out, I state “The secret is this gun was never loaded”. His chuckling escalates to full laughter, “you had no idea what you were getting yourself into” he remarks as his laughing slowly fades. He kept smiling, but it wasn’t the same kind of smile anymore. I know that look, the same kind of smile when you know something they don’t or you draw four aces. “You know what happens next?” he growls in a deep and smooth tone, I think I had a fair idea. I reciprocate the grin, drop the useless shotgun and answer “yeah, this is the part where I get ‘mauled’ right?” He circles me slightly before grabbing my arms, lifting me off the ground and pinning me against a wall, “yeah, that sounds about right”.

I could go on all night about what happened next, I mean it actually took all night. I was way too tired to leave that day so I ended up staying two more; he’s more than a bit rough but aside from that he’s not so bad. I even got a picture of him, said I wanted a memento. I know a guy at Dragontech would pay big to get this but I’m not so sure about selling, I really like the picture and to be honest, I like him. Now don’t let me hear you talking smack about nocturne, nowadays I keep my barrels loaded.
no where to hide
no plan to run
so close the door
let's have some fun

Return to “Bad Dragon Artwork”