What’s your story? Tell us about Nocturne the Enderfang!

Want to see all the sexy, sexy artwork we've made for Bad Dragon, or post up your own? Take a look in here!
Jbittersweet

Re: What’s your story? Tell us about Nocturne the Enderfang!

Postby Jbittersweet » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:35 pm

not exactly based on the info you have given but yeah ;$ sorry~~

~Quarry Junction~

I've heard so much about this place, so many frightened people.
I had to take it upon myself to free these people of this horrible place.
with my Sneak on 90 and some stealth boys I found a nice place to stay hidden and observe the ginormous beasts roaming their territory.

I was watching very close paying attention to their behavior when I suddenly felt a warm breath on my back, then everything turned black.~

Slowly my eyes opened, there he stood: the Alpha Male, over 10 feet tall before me.
I felt my arms and legs were pinched down by giant claws
there I laid vulnerable, knowing that 1 hit from him will kill me
"w-wwat do you want from me?" I stuttered

"what I want doesn't matter to you because I'll take it anyway"

I felt my heart beating in my chest as his claw moved towards me, I closed my eyes fearing the worst, that in seconds I felt his claw ripping through my chest..
But I didn't.... instead I felt a cold breeze running over my body which now laid naked before him as he ripped away my vault suit.

-ENOUGH!
from the back of the cave a strong voice came and with it another beast, smaller but his eyes more fierce.
The alpha made himself even bigger.. "How dare you!"

"It's been enough!" he said, his body heavy breathing in anger

"Are you challenging me? YOU, are challenging me? go back to your place"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
that's it for 250 words ^____^
hope you enjoyed ;3 sorry if there were any mistakes ;$ English is not my native language
Grimmyr

Postby Grimmyr » Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:32 pm

Aaaah so what was the interesting thing? :< I've read so many good stories. ;;
silvring

Postby silvring » Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:00 pm

So I wanted to squeeze this in before the thread vanishes into the old news subforum. Sadly the interesting thing is probably not Nocturne in a Jacuzzi with his rubber duckie. My dreams are shattered.
bathtimenocturnev2.jpg
bathtimenocturnev2.jpg (61.18 KiB) Viewed 2142 times
Last edited by silvring on Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Audax

Postby Audax » Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:11 pm

silvring wrote:So I wanted to squeeze this in before the thread vanishes into the old news subforum. Sadly the interesting thing is probably not Nocturne in a Jacuzzi with his rubber duckie. My dreams are shattered.
bathtimenocturne.jpg

Thank you for the off-hand reminder; I kept forgetting to move our art contests to the Artwork section out of old news.

THOSE SCENTED CANDLES. THAT MICROWAVE. :misc2: :nomnom:
ImageImageSrs. Biznis icon by LucaRyu! Tiny Biznis and Shark Flavor by Chibity! OM NOM NOM ImageImage
silvring

Postby silvring » Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:13 pm

I think I was hoping for hot tubs and interesting things.

Edit: actually now I'm afraid that the interesting thing will be my order shows up in a box filled with Ikea scented candles.
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:56 pm

silvring wrote:So I wanted to squeeze this in before the thread vanishes into the old news subforum. Sadly the interesting thing is probably not Nocturne in a Jacuzzi with his rubber duckie. My dreams are shattered.
bathtimenocturnev2.jpg

Gosh that's soo cute, his face looks so relaxed I really like what you did with this!! :misc2: :misc2: :widesmile:

Plus I whole heartedly accept your head cannons, full force!! :misc2: :widesmile:
OverlyExcitable

Postby OverlyExcitable » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:41 am

silvring wrote:I'm afraid that the interesting thing will be my order shows up in a box filled with Ikea scented candles.

What if that's actually the conspiracy? That BD have been secretly milking mutant bees in order to produce a new product line of sexy Duke and Janine scented edible massage candles?!
*mind blown* :tinfoil:
(loving the rubber ducky btw)
-- SCIENCE! --
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:55 am

OverlyExcitable wrote:
silvring wrote:I'm afraid that the interesting thing will be my order shows up in a box filled with Ikea scented candles.

What if that's actually the conspiracy? That BD have been secretly milking mutant bees in order to produce a new product line of sexy Duke and Janine scented edible massage candles?!
*mind blown* :tinfoil:
(loving the rubber ducky btw)

:tinfoil: :tinfoil: Mind blown! :tinfoil: :tinfoil:

Why else would their be so many BEES!? :tinfoil: :tinfoil:
ro1alpha

Postby ro1alpha » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:03 am

I've seen some great stories here and I'll add mine to the list. Using only 250 words is quite a challenge, especially when trying to set a mood or story, but here I go.

-------

There's two things a vault map on a dead body could be; either looted or a trap that leaves you dead 5 ways from Tuesday. I knew it was a bad idea, but a secret vault with secret treasure seemed worthwhile.

I reached the last landmark, a rocky outcropping, just as a large dust-storm was approaching rapidly. I noticed that the outcropping was covered in rust and searched for some markings, hoping that this was the vault. I managed to find a faded keypad and entered the scribbled code of 1, 2, 3, 4.

A metal door opened and I went inside, heading down a corridor until it reached a room that had huge containers of mutagen lining the wall.

"So who disturbs me this time?" a voice called out before I felt sharp claw gripping my shoulder, "Petty bandit or weary traveler?" I was spun around and an imposing dragon stood before me with its metal claw on my shoulder.

The vault suddenly shook as loud metal grinding was heard before the vault doors slammed shut and cut the lights. My eyes adjusted to the eerie glow coming from the mutagen lighting the room.

"It's rare that I have a visitor," the dragon said as I noticed another glow starting to form between the dragon's legs, "Mutagen's not the only treasure that glows."

"But enough about me, what about you?" the dragon said, with a sultry tone and a sly smirk, "Are you here for my glowing treasure?"

-------

I hope that this matches up to some of the other great stories already here.
Are dragons furry? I mean, they don't have any fur per se... :stick:

Return to “Bad Dragon Artwork”