Legacy art?

Want to see all the sexy, sexy artwork we've made for Bad Dragon, or post up your own? Take a look in here!
Kir The Kea

Legacy art?

Postby Kir The Kea » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:05 pm

Hey! Since I'm soon to get my Moko and Luka, I went on a little hunt for their official art! Sadly, I could not find either. So here I am! I might be posting in the wrong area(sorry if that's the case!), or the right one, but I was wondering, basically;
:words:
Does anyone know where I could find the old, legacy character art, especially Moko and Luka? :psyduck:
Hi! I run http://baddragonreviews.tumblr.com and I love toys of all kinds! Always happy to talk about anything c:
Zombiehorse287

Re: Legacy art?

Postby Zombiehorse287 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:22 pm

Try the way back machine. https://archive.org/web/

That's what I use for measurements, old things on BD, and other websites.

The links for moko and Luka should be this:
(just copy paste those into it)

https://bad-dragon.com/products/moko

https://bad-dragon.com/products/luka

Hope that helps!
My babies:
► Show Spoiler

“Comparison is the thief of joy” – Theodore Roosevelt
hooooonk
Kir The Kea

Postby Kir The Kea » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:33 am

Yeah, that didn't work for me. It just keeps running agecheck over and over, can't get into the site :psyduck: is there a specific way to do it?

EDIT: I did find a snapshot that allowed me to get on the page, but the character art still does not load. Any suggestions?
Hi! I run http://baddragonreviews.tumblr.com and I love toys of all kinds! Always happy to talk about anything c:
CellophaneNightmares

Postby CellophaneNightmares » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:55 am

Kir The Kea wrote:Yeah, that didn't work for me. It just keeps running agecheck over and over, can't get into the site :psyduck: is there a specific way to do it?

EDIT: I did find a snapshot that allowed me to get on the page, but the character art still does not load. Any suggestions?

Yeah, I couldn't get the wayback machine to work either D: Which is weird, cus I'm pretty sure I've looked at old BD pages before with it.

Regardless, I did some googling and I found a picture of Luka's artwork hosted on another website -

► Show Spoiler

A shame it's so hard to find, I've always liked Luka's art. Them paws :misc2: :nomnom:

Also found this promo picture featuring Luka, and some others. Not the official toy artwork but kind of interesting.

As for Moko, I don't remember his artwork to be able to find it - I tried just straight up googling 'Moko the Liger' but nothing that looked like it would be the art came up.

I think I found some other ones hosted offsite too, but I don't remember the pages so I'm not 100% certain. But I'm pretty sure these were the official ones. Waterhorse -
► Show Spoiler

Varka -
► Show Spoiler

Tried looking for others but to no avail. The tailstretcher had it's own artwork, didn't it? :psyduck: And I think Vergil's art used to be different (and he was just called 'the drippy dragon', right?)? Can't remember too well :doh:

EDIT: I just realised that we have an excellent resource for BD history right here! The 'old news' forum! :widesmile:
Here is the old drippy dragon art (cropped?) and Anthro Orca art

I don't have the time to look through much at the moment, but I'd guess that there'd be a few more hiding in there :3
Dickbabies: Small/Gryphon/Med - Lil' Cockatrice/Firm(metallic) - Med/Sleipnir/Soft(*Sparkly!*) - TnP Nereid

-----
Weird poly rabbit. Always happy to make new friends, feel free to PM!
Kir The Kea

Postby Kir The Kea » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:47 am

Thanks! I was going to go looking for those! As for tye Wayback Machine, you just need to find the right 'time' and then go through the process of ordering it until you get to the 'print' section. It's not HQ, but it's alright! Away from my computer at the moment, so I can't post them, but I did end up finding Moko and Luka for my blog.
Naughty Panda

Postby Naughty Panda » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:16 am

Ran across the art for another one here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1126
The Winter Fire

Postby The Winter Fire » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:11 pm

Not art but I came across a picture of Moko's product page from a seller on the Secondhand thread. download/file.php?id=131744&mode=view
I've got the sun in the morning and the moon at night!~

Male - FTM - Panromantic - Homosexual

Owns:
Crash - Small - 5 - Frankenpour
Crackers - Mini - 5 - Suction Cup - Sky Blue
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:55 am

Here is most of the legacy (and older nonlegacy) artwork! I hope you guys enjoy! :widesmile:

V2 Vergil The Drippy Dragon

Desi the Orca

The Ridgeback (Not a legacy but for some reason they no longer have this sexy artwork with it)

The Dolphin

The Xenogon (Before the redesign aka Ridley the Xenogon)

The Tailstretcher (One of my favorite and most used toys)

The Breeder (Before the redesign aka Nova the Breeder. Another favorite in my collection, plus the artwork is fantastic)

The Naga (Before the redesign aka Vasu the Naga)

V2 Seadragon (Before the redesign aka Spritz the Seadragon)

The Fusion (Before the redesign aka Bruiser the Fusion)

Orkin

and last but not least!~

The Wallaby
Last edited by stuck-on-the-knot1 on Mon May 01, 2017 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
dragonous

Postby dragonous » Wed May 18, 2016 8:15 pm

I've got Moko's artwork. I'm glad I saved it off before they deleted it. It's one of the main reasons I bought the toy and it's my favorite BD toy.

image.jpeg
I am *way* too picky about my toys. I feel like the Goldilocks of dildos - too large, too small, too hard, too soft...
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Wed May 18, 2016 8:20 pm

dragonous wrote:I've got Moko's artwork. I'm glad I saved it off before they deleted it. It's one of the main reasons I bought the toy and it's my favorite BD toy.

image.jpeg

Something about Moko and Chico is so cute.
Last edited by Fae Fantase on Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
dragonous

Postby dragonous » Wed May 18, 2016 8:32 pm

lovelyscales wrote:
dragonous wrote:I've got Moko's artwork. I'm glad I saved it off before they deleted it. It's one of the main reasons I bought the toy and it's my favorite BD toy.

image.jpeg

Something about Moko and Chico really do something for me. I'm not even a fuzzy/furry fan! Such a shame I had to sell Moko the toy since it did nothing for me except girth which I have better-textured toys for.

I'm not really a furry either, but the art and the story for Moko and Xar... Tasty. :smile: Now I have to go look for Chico's art. You've intrigued me.
I am *way* too picky about my toys. I feel like the Goldilocks of dildos - too large, too small, too hard, too soft...
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:06 am

Was browsing through the stories and found more legacy artwork.

Janine
Kami123

Postby Kami123 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:20 pm

I don't understand why they do not just add those images back into the store gallery or make a _prominent_ "all the BD artworks ever" topic. If I ran the company, I'd do it. No matter how big and successful they are.
Mary Duke's Butt Hazel Janine's Muzzle
milk

Postby milk » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:32 pm

the old bruiser and janine art are my still my favs. same with this from awhile back
50f8919ad85577605b599bfee0c8f24a.jpg
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:28 am

milk wrote:the old bruiser and janine art are my still my favs. same with this from awhile back
50f8919ad85577605b599bfee0c8f24a.jpg

Oh wow! I have never seen that one! I really love it! It's beautiful! :widesmile:
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
LJF

Postby LJF » Mon May 01, 2017 4:27 pm

Sorry to bump this but does anyone have the legacy art of Chance the stallion... I remember liking the old picture compared to the new one :p
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon May 01, 2017 5:29 pm

It's nice to see the artwork that went with the legacy toys. I'd actually never seen any of them before now.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Karhu

Postby Karhu » Tue May 02, 2017 6:03 am

Thanks for digging those out. Hadn't thought about even looking for these. Maybe someone could dump or link all the other inactive BD artwork here or in a new topic, there are always so many interesting details in these.
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:28 pm

It's not easy to find the archived site because the website structure has changed since the old days. This works: http://web.archive.org/web/201101150320 ... om:80/toys

Just click around and you can find the old product pages with art.

chance-unf.jpg

chance-fl.jpg

varka.jpg
Penetrables comparison: here
Moonblaze64

Postby Moonblaze64 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:40 pm

Was playing around and found Winston and his tail. Don't know if this one's new or old but hey!
[attachment=0]winston-bigfeature.jpg[/attachment]
Attachments
winston-bigfeature.jpg
Image Image Image

[Toys I Own: S/5 Nox, S/5 Spritz, S/3 Moko, small/3 roland, mini med/5 flint

Return to “Bad Dragon Artwork”