The result of the Experiment

Want to see all the sexy, sexy artwork we've made for Bad Dragon, or post up your own? Take a look in here!
larlardk

The result of the Experiment

Postby larlardk » Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:16 am

This is what I came out with from the info that Runa gaved me. Now i know that alot of people expect alot from Bad Dragon but I decided to cut him some slack. Well anyway this is what I got. Also this is a small thank you for the warm welcome that every one gaved me.

This is Bad Dragon in a Alchemist's suit learning Synthesis and Fragmentation. Why is he learning these? Well to make more toys faster of course >:D. Any way i hope you all like!~

I have yet to also color the picture but im working on that also. If any wana color it thats fine also.

p.s The Mabinogi Alchemy title on the side is from the MMO I play if any have questions about that.
Attachments
larlardk_2_13_10.jpg
I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE!! YOU SHALL DO THE CARAMELL DANCEN OR YOU WILL DIE A PAINFUL DEATH D:<!!!!!

One of Lifes Greatest Pleasures is all up to you...
larlardk

Re: The result of the Experiment

Postby larlardk » Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:19 pm

Believe me I have alot of work to do. See this is only well half of what it was supposed to turn out. I just felt like posting a preview before i really get down to buisness. Yea its going to be a long while. A really long while x.x
I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE!! YOU SHALL DO THE CARAMELL DANCEN OR YOU WILL DIE A PAINFUL DEATH D:<!!!!!

larlardk

Re: The result of the Experiment (updated)

Postby larlardk » Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:29 pm

Well It took almost an eternity then what it was suppoed to since I got sick, but now I finally finished coloring my work. It came out great! More better then i expected it to even though for the fact i left out a few details. I really was hoping to put in a back ground but eh. My schedual is getting a little tight... Im also waiting for my ahem "first" toy that I just orderd. I hope it comes soon ^-^.

Yes I used Paint cause since I was sick I couldnt use color pencils, because I was afraid that I was going to screw up. ._.;

Also Runa Im working on your drawing also. I'm sorry its taking longer then it was supposed to though. Im working on it as we speak.

Well in any case here is the finished product.

Since his name was given since Valentines hes gotten a title stub. Dude to the "Nature" of it being Mabinogish and
a Bad Dragon work. And yes this is a title from Mabi

Duke the Bad Dragon/Beginner Alchemist
Attachments
larlardk_2_13_10 colored.jpg

jaspertjie

Postby jaspertjie » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:44 pm

ahhaha!!! That is beautiful! Since I'm duke geek, I will save it. RClick + Save. Saved! :lol:
overlordblaze2

Postby overlordblaze2 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:35 pm

:lol: you draw well! :lol: :psyduck:
\(^w^)/
larlardk

Postby larlardk » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:42 pm

Thankies :3

Return to “Bad Dragon Artwork”