Taming the Sea Dragon

Want to see all the sexy, sexy artwork we've made for Bad Dragon, or post up your own? Take a look in here!
SarusTreeleafWolf

Taming the Sea Dragon

Postby SarusTreeleafWolf » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:12 pm

I want this toy very badly X3

So ya here's my fursona riding the Sea Dragon toy.

The FA link- http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3974131
Attachments
Seadragon.png
[size=85]Toys I Own
Natural Akita, (ZetaCreations), Medium Seadragon, Large Clayton, Large Crackers, Large Orca (ExoticErotics),

Toys I Want
XL Gryphon, Large Seadragon, Large Chance, Large Breeder, Large Xar, Large Bruiser, Large Tongue
Suiraqua

Re: Taming the Sea Dragon

Postby Suiraqua » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:38 pm

That is pretty well done, my friend! Definitely saved.

I'll have you know that I'm a gourmet with furry art. Consider yourself special ;)
Twi666

Postby Twi666 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:11 am

I like it as well. Very good.
Single/ Pink Snow Leopard/ Female trapped inside of a Male's body/ 20/ Bisexual/ Rei's Pet and Mate

My Entire BD Checklist: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3564&start=300#p692536

And a current pic of my Fursona: download/file.php?id=55146&mode=view
Technumpty

Postby Technumpty » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:00 am

I've got one, why is yellow yellow, I mean we look at a ripe banana and see yellow but what if it's not in reality yellow but a shade of puce or mauve maybe.....not exactly an intellectual question I know, vodka does that to me *hic*
I am trapped between heaven and hell, my wings carry me upon the winds, above lives heaven, below hell yet I must land in hell to soar in heaven, I am a Dragon.
chaz

Postby chaz » Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:23 am

Isithael wrote:Ok, here's one for you: How can I be sure that everything isn't just a figment of my imagination?

the answer is simple. Stop eyeing the line between reality and illusion. Stop trying to figure out what's real. Swim in illusions, drink of glamour and dreams, let it be real for the ephemeral moment that it can be seen
I don't have any toys yet, but there are a few i got my eyes on.
and... I am mated to a very VERY hot cheetah that can make my head spin on with a simple dare, Saruwatari.

Grey wrote:*hands you a certificate that says:"Ambassador and Saver of our Threads"*
chaz

Postby chaz » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:04 pm

Isithael wrote:Ooh, very deep, Chaz, but I pose this: What is one's purpose in life if not to learn the true from the false? Am I to strive for love, when such love might not be real? Am I to strive for money, when it could all be a waste?

my response: If everyone in the world told you love was not real, if evidence showed that love was most likely a figment, wouldnt the hope of it in and of itself be worth the striving?
and i never thought money was worth striving for anyway
I don't have any toys yet, but there are a few i got my eyes on.
and... I am mated to a very VERY hot cheetah that can make my head spin on with a simple dare, Saruwatari.

Grey wrote:*hands you a certificate that says:"Ambassador and Saver of our Threads"*

Return to “Bad Dragon Artwork”