ToyLoverHolyCRAPFlintisHUGE

New to the forum? Need a welcome pounce? Introduce yourself, get to know others, and familiarize yourself with Bad Dragon and the Forums here!
wrongsidepoem

ToyLoverHolyCRAPFlintisHUGE

Postby wrongsidepoem » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:58 am

Yeah Ive been loving Bad Dragon toys for a while now, and I reently purchased the Flint Large which is SO FREAKING BIG. I probably wont destroy my body trying to get it in but hot damn is it a fine dick.

I started with the anthro dragon and Desi when he was still around, but they got trashed when someone in my family threw away the case I had them stored in ;3;

I'll be honest, I’ve spent way too much money here. But damn Bad Dragon makes some great products.

Side note, how the flip am I supposed to store them from now on? I don’t have any real safe places (everything stored in separate bags or the bags they came in) and I’ve yet to move out. Any suggestions?

Aaah Flint.
KnotyDes

Re: ToyLoverHolyCRAPFlintisHUGE

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:10 pm

Welcome to the forums.

Large flint is an amazing toy. I love mine, those ridges are soooooo good.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
wrongsidepoem

Postby wrongsidepoem » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:11 pm

KnotyDes wrote:Welcome to the forums.

Large flint is an amazing toy. I love mine, those ridges are soooooo good.

I DUNNO HOW TO RIDE IT I feel like it’d wreck my pelvis
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:23 pm

wrongsidepoem wrote:I DUNNO HOW TO RIDE IT I feel like it’d wreck my pelvis

Is this your first 3"+ thick toy? I don't think you have to worry about your pelvis untill you reach 4" thick toys.

I have and can take most of BDs XLs. I also have been training for years and am a rather large person, so I might be a unique case.

My advice is to take your time and warm up with your other toys first. Maybe warm flint up it hot water. Also use plenty of lube.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:42 pm

Welcome to the forums! Flint is a big boy all right. And there are plenty of devoted size queens to commiserate with. :smile:
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:22 am

wrongsidepoem wrote:Yeah Ive been loving Bad Dragon toys for a while now, and I reently purchased the Flint Large which is SO FREAKING BIG. I probably wont destroy my body trying to get it in but hot damn is it a fine dick.

Side note, how the flip am I supposed to store them from now on? I don’t have any real safe places (everything stored in separate bags or the bags they came in) and I’ve yet to move out. Any suggestions?

Aaah Flint.

Yup. After a brief hiatus, I'm working my way back up to my large Flints. Yes, plural: one soft, one hard. Worked with a medium Sleipnir yesterday and damn, that was a very fine ride.

I usually go to The Container Store and buy one of those under-bed storage boxes on roller wheels. Even on the carpet the wheel really help get it in and out. I lined it with a cotton sheet bought from the nearby second-hand store for, like, four dollars, to keep the silicone off the plastic, and that's about it.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:12 pm

wrongsidepoem wrote:Side note, how the flip am I supposed to store them from now on? I don’t have any real safe places (everything stored in separate bags or the bags they came in) and I’ve yet to move out. Any suggestions?

Welcome!

If snooping is a problem and your collection isn't too large, you could always store them in drawers, underneath or wrapped in clothing items for example. I know some people do that. The cheapest and easiest thing is what Shardik said. Get a storage box of any kind and put them in there. Probably the smaller it is, the less conspicuous it will be. My toys are in cloth bags but that's mostly to keep lint and dust off. Plus they look pretty :D
Penetrables comparison: here
dayz79

Postby dayz79 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:51 am

Or get yourself a (small?) suitcase that you can lock. That way you can keep things away from prying eyes and who in their right mind would throw out a suitcase? :)
Willow

Postby Willow » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:33 pm

I store most of my toys in a box (in their own mesh bags) on the side of my bed. The bed is positioned in a way that you couldn't see the box from the door. And there are obstructions in the way if somebody bothered to go that far. Also have a few hidden in the corner of the other side (also not visible). And some in the bathroom cabinet that nobody else uses. And a XL Chance in a plastic container under the bed. Oh and a sex doll in the closet. Yeah, you heard me.

... fuck.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Scarlett Salome

Postby Scarlett Salome » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:24 am

I'm looking for real love dolls that are designed to fit into people’s lifestyles, imagine a piece of furniture molding into a love doll in the night.
Best Sex Doll to de-stress and stay safe!!
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:07 am

I store some of my toys in this wooden crate:

5A40655C-6580-4F20-9221-3D78E468060F.jpeg

And a few others are just standing around...
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.

Return to “New User Central”