hello!

New to the forum? Need a welcome pounce? Introduce yourself, get to know others, and familiarize yourself with Bad Dragon and the Forums here!
bobthebobking

hello!

Postby bobthebobking » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:41 pm

i hope i'm doing this right?? sorry i'm not used to actually using forums pff

okay anyway hi! i'm bob and i just ordered my first bd toy about a week ago as a birthday gift to myself, a small/medium austin in blossom pink and i'm very excited for it!
RainbowNanaki

Re: hello!

Postby RainbowNanaki » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:35 pm

Hey, welcome to the forums!! Just last month I had my own first BD toy arrive for my birthday :widesmile: And I have a mini Austin on the way as well -- or at least I just submitted the order today. You'll definitely have to let everyone know when your new toy arrives :smile:
gay/22/transguy/extremely single
:misc6: :eyeroll:

My Toys

► Show Spoiler
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:21 pm

bobthebobking wrote:i hope i'm doing this right?? sorry i'm not used to actually using forums pff

okay anyway hi! i'm bob and i just ordered my first bd toy about a week ago as a birthday gift to myself, a small/medium austin in blossom pink and i'm very excited for it!

Hi Bob, welcome to the BD forums :widesmile: You're doing it just right!

Hope you enjoy your Austin once it arrives :3
Penetrables comparison: here
Starrystrawberry

Postby Starrystrawberry » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:34 am

Hi!!
I am a typing catastrophe.

Wishlist: Spritz (small), Nova (medium), Elden (medium), Echo (small), Winston's Tongue (large), Apollo (small), Kage, Tako (medium), Meng, Pretzal (medium), Nocturne (small)
bobthebobking

Postby bobthebobking » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:17 am

thank y'all for the welcome! i will definitely let y'all know and post some pictures once my toy arrives!! i'm so impatient oml i've been checking the site like every day for updates, browsing these forums has been the only thing keeping me sane since i ordered :laugh:

Return to “New User Central”