New from Canada

New to the forum? Need a welcome pounce? Introduce yourself, get to know others, and familiarize yourself with Bad Dragon and the Forums here!
Rapidash

New from Canada

Postby Rapidash » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:07 pm

Hello!

This is a new adventure for me. I'm straight, yet here I am ordering dildos online. lol. Still feeling somewhat anxious about spending that money on sex toys, which I've never bought before. I come from a fairly conservative family as well, so I did feel pangs of guilt when I ordered it, but after a week or so I feel back to normal, and comfortable with it. Just finished paying off student loans last year, so might as well enjoy my money for a change.

I'm 27, work in health care in something radiation-related (won't go into too much detail as it's kind of a niche discipline so it would narrow it down quite a bit). Moved to Ontario from Alberta for the job about a year and a half ago. I like to catologue and photograph insects while I hike, and other than that I'm slowly getting back into art after putting down the pencil about 6 years ago, and I enjoy playing video games, currently playing Monster Hunter World.

The first couple toys I ordered were a chance medium and large, about 10 days ago, so still waiting.

Anyways, I'll probably mostly lurk here, but figured it polite to say hi first.
27M/mostly straight (exception being equine dildos) :cool: L Chance Unflared Bubblegum/Coconut Split :cool:
LittleRedVixen

Re: New from Canada

Postby LittleRedVixen » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:48 pm

Hey there!
Welcome to the forum. I hope you have fun with your toys!
"Does running out of f*cks count as cardio?"

ImageImage
Bulbasaur

Postby Bulbasaur » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:21 pm

Rapidash wrote:Hello!

This is a new adventure for me. I'm straight, yet here I am ordering dildos online. lol. Still feeling somewhat anxious about spending that money on sex toys, which I've never bought before. I come from a fairly conservative family as well, so I did feel pangs of guilt when I ordered it, but after a week or so I feel back to normal, and comfortable with it. Just finished paying off student loans last year, so might as well enjoy my money for a change.

I'm 27, work in health care in something radiation-related (won't go into too much detail as it's kind of a niche discipline so it would narrow it down quite a bit). Moved to Ontario from Alberta for the job about a year and a half ago. I like to catologue and photograph insects while I hike, and other than that I'm slowly getting back into art after putting down the pencil about 6 years ago, and I enjoy playing video games, currently playing Monster Hunter World.

The first couple toys I ordered were a chance medium and large, about 10 days ago, so still waiting.

Anyways, I'll probably mostly lurk here, but figured it polite to say hi first.

Hey! Welcome, fellow Ontario-dweller! I too like hiking (mostly Bruce trail), but like watching birds instead of insects :stick: Enjoy your stay!
Cynic Dickic

Postby Cynic Dickic » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:25 pm

Welcome to the forum, hopefully you'll enjoy your stay discussing silicone penises, vaginas, and various other disembodied body parts! :smilenox:

Anyways, Medium Chance seems a bit big to be your first sex toy, then again my smallest (and only) dildo is a Medium Elliot, so I guess I'm one to talk. Have you used various household objects on your butt before, or just fingers? Depending on what you've done you might find it tough to use your toys for a while.

I too live in Ontario. Weird coincidence that a bunch of Ontarians are on here at this point in time.
Rapidash

Postby Rapidash » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:34 pm

Cynic Dickic wrote:Welcome to the forum, hopefully you'll enjoy your stay discussing silicone penises, vaginas, and various other disembodied body parts! :smilenox:

Anyways, Medium Chance seems a bit big to be your first sex toy, then again my smallest (and only) dildo is a Medium Elliot, so I guess I'm one to talk. Have you used various household objects on your butt before, or just fingers? Depending on what you've done you might find it tough to use your toys for a while.

I too live in Ontario. Weird coincidence that a bunch of Ontarians are on here at this point in time.

So far it's just random objects. It started when I used a 20cc syringe to give myself a nutrient enema when I was sick and dehydrated (and not keeping anything down) a few years back, and after feeling the sensation from the syringe, my curiosity just kind of took off from there. I'll try the medium first, then if it's painful I'll just not bother using the large and sell it. Don't want to injure myself, and don't necessarily have the goal of going larger and larger. Mostly ordered the dildo to see what something more "fleshy" feels like as opposed to hard objects.
27M/mostly straight (exception being equine dildos) :cool: L Chance Unflared Bubblegum/Coconut Split :cool:
Cynic Dickic

Postby Cynic Dickic » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:44 pm

Rapidash wrote:So far it's just random objects. It started when I used a 20cc syringe to give myself a nutrient enema when I was sick and dehydrated (and not keeping anything down) a few years back, and after feeling the sensation from the syringe, my curiosity just kind of took off from there. I'll try the medium first, then if it's painful I'll just not bother using the large and sell it. Don't want to injure myself, and don't necessarily have the goal of going larger and larger. Mostly ordered the dildo to see what something more "fleshy" feels like as opposed to hard objects.

I can tell you first hand they feel a lot better, but even so I find my Elliot tough to use sometimes just because of how thick the foreskin is on the sides. Chance's somewhat rounded head makes him easier to insert than most equine dildos but he's still not as tapered as dildos like Elliot or David. My Elliot is also a bit bigger than the site says medium is supposed to be (2.1 inch thick shaft and 7 inches usable length according to site, about 2.3 thick and 7.5 length by my measurements) so if you face a similar situation you may find even the medium tough to use. Did you get him flared or unflared?
Rapidash

Postby Rapidash » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:44 pm

Cynic Dickic wrote:I can tell you first hand they feel a lot better, but even so I find my Elliot tough to use sometimes just because of how thick the foreskin is on the sides. Chance's somewhat rounded head makes him easier to insert than most equine dildos but he's still not as tapered as dildos like Elliot or David. My Elliot is also a bit bigger than the site says medium is supposed to be (2.1 inch thick shaft and 7 inches usable length according to site, about 2.3 thick and 7.5 length by my measurements) so if you face a similar situation you may find even the medium tough to use. Did you get him flared or unflared?

I went with unflared. It's not so much the stretch that I'm looking for but the girth to press against the walls once it's in. I can comfortably do 1.8 with harder objects (without much practice - I'm fairly tall so maybe it's just proportionally easier for me), so given the plasticity I felt that medium would be a good starting point, and I ordered 3x 8 oz bottles of lube as well.
Cynic Dickic

Postby Cynic Dickic » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:53 pm

Rapidash wrote:I went with unflared. It's not so much the stretch that I'm looking for but the girth to press against the walls once it's in. I can comfortably do 1.8 with harder objects (without much practice - I'm fairly tall so maybe it's just proportionally easier for me), so given the plasticity I felt that medium would be a good starting point, and I ordered 3x 8 oz bottles of lube as well.

In that case you should be fine, I'm finding Elliot a bit easier to use after a handful of sessions and previously I was using objects at about or just below 2 inches, and at the thickest point where the foreskin reveals the head the foreskin makes its width about 2.5 inches, so you should have no problem with your medium Chance. Just make sure you have plenty of lube around the head, being more on the blunt side insertion might be a bit tricky at first unless you stretch out with something else before hand.
Rapidash

Postby Rapidash » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:28 pm

Cynic Dickic wrote:In that case you should be fine, I'm finding Elliot a bit easier to use after a handful of sessions and previously I was using objects at about or just below 2 inches, and at the thickest point where the foreskin reveals the head the foreskin makes its width about 2.5 inches, so you should have no problem with your medium Chance. Just make sure you have plenty of lube around the head, being more on the blunt side insertion might be a bit tricky at first unless you stretch out with something else before hand.

Yeah, I was planning to stretch with a tube (only about 1.2 inches, but enough to sort of relax the muscles) and have a warm bath beforehand, just to be safe.
KungisGalo

Postby KungisGalo » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:26 pm

Please enjoy your time here. Well done paying off the student loans! You are lucky not only to be educated, but also employed haha.
BRICK SQUAD
Rapidash

Postby Rapidash » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:30 pm

KungisGalo wrote:Please enjoy your time here. Well done paying off the student loans! You are lucky not only to be educated, but also employed haha.

Yeah, job market is pretty saturated in a lot of educated fields. Ended up washing dishes for 6 months while looking for a job in my field; thankful to have finally landed it even though I had to leave friends and family behind for it!
Kreature

Postby Kreature » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:39 am

Welcome to Bad Dragon! I hope you like it here. :widesmile:
| Female | 21 | Polysexual | Newbie Dick Collector | Sergal Lover | Shy & Introverted | Bookworm | Dino/Dragon Fan | Major Daydreamer |

Currently trying to start my own toybox. And figuring out a place to hide it... :bugeyed:

Must haves: Mini Ika, mini Austin, small Tyson, mini Roland, mini Bumblehooves, small Bumblehooves, small Trent, mini Rex, small Rex, small Chance unflared, small Duke, small Razor
Every single dessert-themed design. :smile:
RainbowNanaki

Postby RainbowNanaki » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:54 am

Welcome!! Seems this is the gathering sport for those from Ontario :widesmile:
gay/22/transguy/extremely single
:misc6: :eyeroll:

My Toys

► Show Spoiler
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:57 pm

Welcome!
Penetrables comparison: here
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:35 pm

Welcome. Hope your Chances work for you. I love all 4 of mine. If you need any advice on big toys feel free to ask.

Edit: I see you claim to be tall. How tall if I may ask? I am also quite tall at 6' 8". It alway nice to meet fellow tall people.
My collection
► Show Spoiler

Return to “New User Central”