Eyes were bigger than...

New to the forum? Need a welcome pounce? Introduce yourself, get to know others, and familiarize yourself with Bad Dragon and the Forums here!
BlondeRoast

Eyes were bigger than...

Postby BlondeRoast » Thu May 03, 2018 7:47 am

Hello all, I think I made a mistake...

So I finally received my Med. Stan yesterday and cracked it open today to come to the terrible realization that he's much to big. I don't know what to do.
Noll

Re: Eyes were bigger than...

Postby Noll » Thu May 03, 2018 8:32 am

Hello and welcome to the forums!

I guess my answer will be: it depends. How much bigger is it from the toys you're used to handle?
If you think you will be able t manage that big boi one day. You could buy training toys and train your way up to it.
If you don't think you will be able to handle it one day, there's Dragon Hoard for reselling.

More experienced members of the fourms will have more precise information to give you.
List of toys owned in profile.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu May 03, 2018 2:59 pm

As has already been asked, how much larger is medium Stan to what you've already been using? If it's not *too* much larger, you could always train up to use it. If it's *way* larger, and if you don't want to potentially drop hundreds on training toys, I'd try and sell it over on https://dragon-hoard.com/ though, unless unopened, you likely won't get back what you paid.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
katze

Postby katze » Thu May 03, 2018 3:14 pm

If they sell they could at least get most of their money back, or all if it's unopened.

I usually sell my toys around $20 less than I bought it for, or more if the toy was more expensive (like my small Luka I sold, which I paid $180 for and sold for $145).

Edit:

ALSO for others reading this thread new to BD thinking about getting their first toy from here: PLEASE look at the measurements of the toys closely. Use a ruler or tape measure, not just the size tool. It's really easy to look at the numbers and think "Oh, I can take that!", but a general rule of thumb is it will probably be bigger than you expected if this is your first toy (or first few toys) from here.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!

waiting on:
medium 5 spitfire w/ suction cup (nox's signautre)
medium 5 rex w/ suction cup (opal)
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu May 03, 2018 3:22 pm

If still unsure about sizes, ask here and there will usually be someone who can measure the actual toy for you. Many of BD's measurements are NOT correct. I have one toy in particular that is 3" circumference difference from what the website says. That's just dangerous. I agree that it's easy to look at something's measurements and think, "Eh, that shouldn't be too hard". That's how I got screwed (not in a fun way!) by a medium Crackers for my 2nd purchase.

Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Padre

Postby Padre » Fri May 04, 2018 5:20 am

Rainbow Dasher wrote:If still unsure about sizes, ask here and there will usually be someone who can measure the actual toy for you. Many of BD's measurements are NOT correct. I have one toy in particular that is 3" circumference difference from what the website says. That's just dangerous. I agree that it's easy to look at something's measurements and think, "Eh, that shouldn't be too hard". That's how I got screwed (not in a fun way!) by a medium Crackers for my 2nd purchase.

Theres a thread somewhere where people measured a lot of the toys and put those numbers up in a spreadsheet! That could be useful in that regard.
i sadly don't have the link and aint sure how to find it though
—German|Artist|Bisexual—
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.

[Owned: Flint|Pretzal|Nox|Hunter|Bruce|Zaratan|Plenty non-BD >>Listed on profile!]
Noll

Postby Noll » Fri May 04, 2018 5:34 am

Padre wrote:Theres a thread somewhere where people measured a lot of the toys and put those numbers up in a spreadsheet! That could be useful in that regard.
i sadly don't have the link and aint sure how to find it though

https://forums.bad-dragon.com/viewtopic.php?f=127&t=49650rl
It's in the Community Help and FAQs' section of the forum :smile:
List of toys owned in profile.

Return to “New User Central”