New to this.

New to the forum? Need a welcome pounce? Introduce yourself, get to know others, and familiarize yourself with Bad Dragon and the Forums here!
Codefreak

New to this.

Postby Codefreak » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:02 am

I am excited to be looking into this part of myself. I am looking into a toy and I hope to get one soon. Is the cum lube worth it?
BlastShelter

Re: New to this.

Postby BlastShelter » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:48 am

Interested in some particular model? Knots? Horsecocks? Mare pussies?
I'll get you next time, Knot! Next time!
Last one alive lock the door.
Padre

Postby Padre » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:54 pm

I personally like the BD lube, it's got no harmful additives as far as I can judge (contrary to most mainstream lube), it's hella slick, and a lot of fun to mess about with :widesmile: I love it

Its pretty messy though, jfyi
—German|Artist|Bisexual—
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.

[Owned: Flint|Pretzal|Nox|Hunter|Bruce|Zaratan|Plenty non-BD >>Listed on profile!]
Scorpio

Postby Scorpio » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:07 am

Not to mention sticky. I know I had quite a fashination in it. Gonna have to pick up some more of the stuff someday.
Cynic Dickic

Postby Cynic Dickic » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:35 am

The lube itself is great quality, it does feel pretty similar to real cum but it's also very long-lasting and gooey enough that it won't make too much of a mess so long as you have something like paper towel underneath. The price is also really good, comparing it to lube on Amazon I don't think $7 USD for a 250 ml bottle can be beat, aside from getting powder like J-lube and making it yourself.

As for the toys, what are you looking for?

If you're interested in the masturbators I've got a list of them all from loosest to tightest here: https://forums.bad-dragon.com/viewtopic.php?f=127&t=53118
The textures can be hard to describe in detail for most models, so just look at the cross-sections of ones you're interested in to see for yourself. Of course you could also ask around about the textures.

On the other hand if you're going for dildos, how much experience do you already have for anal play? I personally would't reccomend getting Smalls or Minis unless you're in love with a certain design, because you can get dildos of similar size and quality elsewhere for lower prices. If you must get something of Bad Dragon's first I'd reccommend starting with something that isn't too textured and doesn't have a large knot, if one at all. If you're already fairly experienced with anal, what are you looking for? Texture? Blunt heads? Something tapered? A certain length/girth ratio? We'll need more information to make any suggestions.
Last edited by Cynic Dickic on Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tallon

Postby Tallon » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:04 am

Welcome! As you can see, there's a very friendly and helpful community here. Was there a specific model you had in mind? A type of model? Are you looking into getting into knots or more texture? As for cumlube, I've had fun with it but it's not my go-to because it's particularly sticky (go figure). But that's just me.
"Ecce! Scintillae!" :laugh:

Married Bisexual Kinky Old Man :stick:

Return to “New User Central”