New guy from the Midwest.

New to the forum? Need a welcome pounce? Introduce yourself, get to know others, and familiarize yourself with Bad Dragon and the Forums here!
ThatOtherGuy

New guy from the Midwest.

Postby ThatOtherGuy » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:17 pm

So I'm pretty new to all of this. I'm 36, male, recently single yet again. Been trying things with myself for a long time now in the interims but never had anything I'd consider a toy. The gist of things always felt good, but what I used was never quite right.

I'd actually heard about BD from a joke made on a gaming podcast. How the zombies in Metal Gear Survive had heads that looked like something from BD. Didn't know what he was talking about so I looked it up. I was immediately intrigued.

Kept looking at the site, thinking about it, then I discovered the forums and about flops. Prices looked pretty good, and judging by what they consider "defects," I was completely okay with what they had to offer.

Kept looking and looking and looking... and looking... When the flops started disappearing I decided to make the leap. Now I'm waiting on a soft mini Axel in... some sort of yellow, with a tiny green "beauty mark on the base."
36/Male/Hetero/Single.
Because I'm not that hairy, oh contrary, I go with the flow though the tempo varies and...
Harbenz

Re: New guy from the Midwest.

Postby Harbenz » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:56 am

Welcome aboard.
If you are hunting flops you have to be quick, the bests disappears in minutes. About that Axel I hope you like it, but usually mini and small toys in soft firmness don't work well for anal (if that's your case). For oral are a lot of fun, though.
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
ThatOtherGuy

Postby ThatOtherGuy » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:33 am

Yeah, I'm sure it'll work for something. And I didn't break the bank, so if it doesn't I've got a lot of other options to explore.

I noticed the flops page sitting unchanged, then get bigger, then shrink down to almost nothing pretty quickly. Some of the ready made stuff on the clearance page actually doesn't look too bad though...
36/Male/Hetero/Single.
Because I'm not that hairy, oh contrary, I go with the flow though the tempo varies and...
ThatOtherGuy

Postby ThatOtherGuy » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:28 pm

Jumped on another flop, this time in medium. I'll make the Axel work until the Bumble Hooves shows up.

Sometimes I gotta learn the hard way. And if that doesn't work, go a harder way.
36/Male/Hetero/Single.
Tallon

Postby Tallon » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:19 am

Welcome! You'll find a very friendly, helpful community here. Hope you enjoy your toys when you get them!
"Ecce! Scintillae!" :laugh:

Married Bisexual Kinky Old Man :stick:
ThatOtherGuy

Postby ThatOtherGuy » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:13 pm

Yeah, seems like people here are all right. And the timing on my stuff looks like the first will be here in a couple days, the other a couple days later. So... Woo!
36/Male/Hetero/Single.
ThatOtherGuy

Postby ThatOtherGuy » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:29 am

Axel worked out surprisingly well, by the way. :widesmile:
36/Male/Hetero/Single.
GreyFoxx

Postby GreyFoxx » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:17 pm

Welcome and hello from the Midwest as well!
PM's are welcome if they have a glimmer of intent in them. http://dragon-hoard.com/
MeAsYouKnow

Postby MeAsYouKnow » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:44 pm

Welcome welcome!
Another mid-wester here. Small/mini aren't too bad, depending on the toy. ;)
Waiting on a mini egg right now- I think it's going to be great. Got the small a while back and it's just a little big. (Meant as a casual warmup rather than an endgame)
Trying to get out of the shy box!

Return to “New User Central”