The Newbie help thread

New to the forum? Need a welcome pounce? Introduce yourself, get to know others, and familiarize yourself with Bad Dragon and the Forums here!
Cynic Dickic

Re: The Newbie help thread

Postby Cynic Dickic » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:05 pm

Bye Curiosity wrote:I started off using the wetness that I produced, but when I feared it wasn’t enough, I used the water based lube that I’ve hard lying around. I don’t know if it’s because it’s old or too weak, I felt little difference using it. I know about the two types of lube and I stick strictly to water based lube for all my toys. I’ve read on here Sliquid Sassy is a good water based lube that’s on the thick side. It’s for anal, but I also read its good for vaginal use too.

I can't offer much advice there, so far the only lubes I've used are BD's cumlube and CalExotics Anal Lube. Funny enough I find the cumlube works better for anal and I've been using the Anal Lube for my THRUST Katya and will probably also use it with Janine's Muzzle once I repair it.

For the time being just keep working at it, you'll find a good method on your own eventually. Also, you should know you can quote multiple people in one comment, try scrolling down while making a post.
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:21 pm

Bye Curiosity wrote:I’ve heard about using coconut oil before. My one issue is is it really good and safe to use for lube?

I wouldn't recommend coconut oil anyway (I should've made that a bit clearer in my post - I went back and edited) because it's pretty "meh" and horrible to clean, but more importantly many users said it wasn't good for the vagina (which I didn't know at the time I purchased mine - I'm dumb) so I'd stay away from it.
Bye Curiosity

Postby Bye Curiosity » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:50 pm

CakeLurker wrote:
Bye Curiosity wrote:I’ve heard about using coconut oil before. My one issue is is it really good and safe to use for lube?

I wouldn't recommend coconut oil anyway (I should've made that a bit clearer in my post - I went back and edited) because it's pretty "meh" and horrible to clean, but more importantly many users said it wasn't good for the vagina (which I didn't know at the time I purchased mine - I'm dumb) so I'd stay away from it.

Right, don’t use coconut oil, got it. Thank you very much for all the tips, they been helpful and now I’m excited to try Pearce when I can!

Cynic Dickic wrote:
Bye Curiosity wrote:I started off using the wetness that I produced, but when I feared it wasn’t enough, I used the water based lube that I’ve hard lying around. I don’t know if it’s because it’s old or too weak, I felt little difference using it. I know about the two types of lube and I stick strictly to water based lube for all my toys. I’ve read on here Sliquid Sassy is a good water based lube that’s on the thick side. It’s for anal, but I also read its good for vaginal use too.

I can't offer much advice there, so far the only lubes I've used are BD's cumlube and CalExotics Anal Lube. Funny enough I find the cumlube works better for anal and I've been using the Anal Lube for my THRUST Katya and will probably also use it with Janine's Muzzle once I repair it.

For the time being just keep working at it, you'll find a good method on your own eventually. Also, you should know you can quote multiple people in one comment, try scrolling down while making a post.

Thank you very much. I’ve been getting a lot of good advices. And sorry about the multiple comments, I’ll try to quote two in one post, even if I have to copy/paste

EDIT!!!!: I’ve made a thread about squirting and I’ll ask my second question very soon. I’ll edit another post on here when I do it!
Coming soon! Blaze in small-5

My collection was starting to get too big for this, so I moved it to my profile, but my other two lists are below.

► Show Spoiler

See this? :misc13: I wish this color scheme for this tentacle would come back!, :crying:
Candybear

Postby Candybear » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:33 am

Hi there...

Big ole gay bear from New England here! I ordered a product in November and have contacted help three times with no accurate response. How do I find out about my status of my order. The website still says processing.
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:12 am

Candybear wrote:Hi there...

Big ole gay bear from New England here! I ordered a product in November and have contacted help three times with no accurate response. How do I find out about my status of my order. The website still says processing.

guess I copied the wrong post xD
Can't find the original entry for checking your order status anymore :/
Last edited by Ghost_the_Crow on Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
Candybear

Postby Candybear » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:21 am

My order has been processed for 12 weeks now.
BD--Omega

Postby BD--Omega » Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:30 pm

I have some concerns about lube.
Oil is a big no-no for these toys right? So I should stick with silicon based or water based?
male cis, pan/bi-switch. Taken!
Some toys won't knot themselves, amirite?
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:08 am

BD--Omega wrote:I have some concerns about lube.
Oil is a big no-no for these toys right? So I should stick with silicon based or water based?

many oil based lubes are not good for BD toys. organic virgin coconut oil is fine and dose a pretty good job. takes a bit to clean up.

there is also a oil based lube called the butters that is toy safe and is very, very nice. super smooth and velvety. you can find it here https://getthebutters.com/thebutterspro ... utterslube
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:14 pm

BD--Omega wrote:I have some concerns about lube.

If you mean if the lube would damage the toy, oil and water based are safe, but silicone not, it can make them become sticky.
As for use, what KnotyDes said. Use virgin oils only. I prefer water based.
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler

Return to “New User Central”