The Newbie help thread

New to the forum? Need a welcome pounce? Introduce yourself, get to know others, and familiarize yourself with Bad Dragon and the Forums here!
willowkitty

Re: The Newbie help thread

Postby willowkitty » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:41 am

I'm already lost.
-Walks in circles-
Kimmo

Postby Kimmo » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:45 am

This thread has a lot of useful stuff in it.

Here's a link to where it starts and you can get familiarised with the forum a bit better.

viewtopic.php?f=121&t=15984&start=20#p735247

If there is anything in particular you'd like help with, just give me a shout and I might be able to give you some pointers :]
One happy tear for a good friend.
willowkitty

Postby willowkitty » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:09 pm

This actually helped alot. I think i figured it all out hehe. Thank you.
Kimmo

Postby Kimmo » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:27 pm

you're welcome ^^

Hope you have fun here :D
Iggy

Postby Iggy » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:48 pm

I dont know what to do.
where to be.
:mystery:

-begins to panic -
Ceadeus
Gender: Male/ in real live straight/ in fantasy Bisexual/ single and looking

Postby Ceadeus » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:21 pm

Just look around the Forums, what topics get your interest. The General Offtopic is a great place to talk to guys and gals about non BD related stuff. And every thing related to BD is Sorted very well in the On Topic places. Also NSFW Offtopic is worth mentioning as there is a lot of sex stuff to watch and talk about.

Srsly just pick a Topic that strikes your interest/mood and post a comment on it. Nobody will at you up here ... except if your willing to let them.
Lyrics of my life this week: "Angels Fall all for you, heretic"
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:23 pm

For places to go, I stalk the New Posts page, which puts every new post on the top. It doesn't take too much to actively follow what's going on through that ^___^ I just refresh it from time to time.

https://forums.bad-dragon.com/search.php?search_id=newposts
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
Kimmo

Postby Kimmo » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:30 pm

Iggy wrote:I dont know what to do.
where to be.
:mystery:

-begins to panic -

look at, I think it's page two of this thread for some tutorials on how to do things.

other than Liau, I think the new posts list is a great suggestion. I might have to make a guide to that :3
Serpentine

Postby Serpentine » Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:53 pm

Welp. The link to the "Help, Questions & Howto" forums returns a "forum does not exist" message... and the "Bad Dragon Beginner's Guide" link tells me I'm not authorized to view it! (Am I not enough of a beginner? How does it know?) :D

So far, 0/2 in helping me figure stuff out. Though at least the H Q & H thread was easy enough to locate without a link; off to look for the other!
Desperately seeking: Whipspider Rubberworks Tentacle! This is at the top of my most-wanted list; I will pay any fair price (or trade for a custom order from Bad Dragon's store!) if you have a secondhand one in good condition to sell!
Kimmo

Postby Kimmo » Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:55 am

If there's something in particular you'd like to know, you can just ask for it here :]
Dreaming Heart

Postby Dreaming Heart » Tue May 12, 2015 1:11 am

A lot of the links in the original post are broken :(
I tried going to some under "Need Help With (Choosing) Toys," and several of them did not work for me. :(
I'll probably just go to the Help thread and make a thread asking for advice....
Ann ✩ 23 ✩ Demisexual Lesbian
Kimmo

Postby Kimmo » Tue May 12, 2015 1:32 am

it's been a while so some breakage is to be expected.
MaresFillies

Postby MaresFillies » Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:23 pm

Hello everyone, I'm a newbie here. :) I actually created an account for these forums a while ago, but haven't really used the forums since, been mostly just lurking. Now that I'm itching to by my first toy, I thought I should probably introduce myself first since I have some questions before buying. I'm looking to actually buy two toys the new sugar star in party pink and the anthro mary in magical purple. Where do I post my questions? :-)

I'm currently reading this thread, for help in that regard. Also, I'd like to note that the "Bad Dragon's Beginner's Guide" link is broken. It takes me to a page that says, "You are not authorized to read this forum". Could someone fix it, please? :)
~ Tune of White and Nerdy ~
"The only question that I thought was hard is whether I like Twilight Sparkle or Pinkie Pie" :buddy:

Best Video: Equestria Girls: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTPqjKk_xCo
Kimmo

Postby Kimmo » Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:46 pm

MaresFillies wrote:Hello everyone, I'm a newbie here. :) I actually created an account for these forums a while ago, but haven't really used the forums since, been mostly just lurking. Now that I'm itching to by my first toy, I thought I should probably introduce myself first since I have some questions before buying. I'm looking to actually buy two toys the new sugar star in party pink and the anthro mary in magical purple. Where do I post my questions? :-)

I'm currently reading this thread, for help in that regard. Also, I'd like to note that the "Bad Dragon's Beginner's Guide" link is broken. It takes me to a page that says, "You are not authorized to read this forum". Could someone fix it, please? :)

It's probably since they updated their web stuff. Kira isn't very active nowadays, so we can't expect the link to be updated I'm afraid.

If you want to ask questions, this is the place: viewforum.php?f=127

Just create a thread and ask away :D

If you need help creating a thread, this is what you want: viewtopic.php?f=121&t=15984&start=20#p735247

Hope that helps ^^
Welcome to the forum!
MaresFillies

Postby MaresFillies » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:34 pm

Kimpumomo wrote:
MaresFillies wrote:Hello everyone, I'm a newbie here. :) I actually created an account for these forums a while ago, but haven't really used the forums since, been mostly just lurking. Now that I'm itching to by my first toy, I thought I should probably introduce myself first since I have some questions before buying. I'm looking to actually buy two toys the new sugar star in party pink and the anthro mary in magical purple. Where do I post my questions? :-)

It's probably since they updated their web stuff. Kira isn't very active nowadays, so we can't expect the link to be updated I'm afraid.

If you want to ask questions, this is the place: viewforum.php?f=127

Just create a thread and ask away :D

If you need help creating a thread, this is what you want: viewtopic.php?f=121&t=15984&start=20#p735247

Hope that helps ^^
Welcome to the forum!

Thanks so much. If I got any other question I'll be sure to post them here. :glomp: Oh and where would I go about introducing myself? What thread? :)
"The only question that I thought was hard is whether I like Twilight Sparkle or Pinkie Pie" :buddy:

Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:40 pm

MaresFillies wrote:
Thanks so much. If I got any other question I'll be sure to post them here. :glomp: Oh and where would I go about introducing myself? What thread? :)

The introduction forum is the way to go, just create a new topic and go from there! Also, for specific questions feel free to make a thread in the help area of the forums. Usually people will jump on it pretty quickly.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
MaresFillies

Postby MaresFillies » Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:00 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
MaresFillies wrote:

The introduction forum is the way to go, just create a new topic and go from there! Also, for specific questions feel free to make a thread in the help area of the forums. Usually people will jump on it pretty quickly.

Awesome. Will do. :) Also dang that profile pic, so boner-inducing. <3 Rainbow Dash <3

bcra

Postby bcra » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:53 am

Err little question. how can you reply to a reply?
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:45 pm

bcra wrote:Err little question. how can you reply to a reply?

Click on the double quote " button on the top right of the post you want to reply to :3

Zaphora wrote:How do you post pictures

Depends. If you have a URL link to the picture, you can put it between [img] [/ img] tags.

To upload and attach pictures from your computer, scroll down a bit when you are writing a post and look for "Attachments" tab. Add your files and then you can choose where to place them in the message, or they go at the end I think.
Penetrables comparison: here
bcra

Postby bcra » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:11 pm

Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:Click on the double quote " button on the top right of the post you want to reply to :3

Thanks ^^

Return to “New User Central”