Hello I'm a Dirty Dork!

New to the forum? Need a welcome pounce? Introduce yourself, get to know others, and familiarize yourself with Bad Dragon and the Forums here!
DelilahdaDirtyDork
Gender: Maybe a male pretending to be a girl on the net cus ashamed of his pervy interests.

Hello I'm a Dirty Dork!

Postby DelilahdaDirtyDork » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:03 pm

Hi peoples, I'm Delilah da Dirty Dork. I love alteration don't you? Originally I was gonna go with the Naughty Nerd but more often I get called a dork so eh. Joined here encouraged my some of my gal-pals, because I actually have an idea for BD-labs. Which I may post a link to when I upload it.

A bit about myself, I'm pixel artist. I am a Brony. And...because I can share it here for once: I do write stories including dirty ones but only share those with very VERY close friends. I'm really shy and embarrassed about it! >///<

And I had even considered the idea of wanting to be a web-reviewer maybe review r34 stuff. Because why not?

And like my profile states I first learned about this while looking of Fairy Dragons with a google image search my first reaction when I learned of it was "Huh...I was not aware they made in that style....or that there was a demand for it." I mean dog or horse maybe but Fairy Dragon? Learn something new every day.
^.^ v . v <.< >.> >.< <.> ^. v v .^ I'm a chameleon!
Fire_Wolf

Re: Hello I'm a Dirty Dork!

Postby Fire_Wolf » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:08 pm

Welcome to the forums Delilah.

Lots of nice people here to meet, and new friends to be made.

There is a thread to share some of your writings if you ever feel confident enough to do so. I know I'm not....I've got a story but to nervous to post it publicly yet. :buddy:
Name: Fenrisulfr, 26/M/PM's welcome.
► Show Spoiler
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:09 pm

Welcome aboard!
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
EricWolfe

Postby EricWolfe » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:40 pm

Welcome, im newb too!
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:14 pm

Hello and welcome :widesmile:
Penetrables comparison: here
DragonDestroyer

Postby DragonDestroyer » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:39 pm

Welcome to our wondrous website. We wish you well in your efforts to ingratiate yourself with our innocuous ranks.

You mention you have an idea to submit to the labs, would you care to elaborate on it here? I have some experience with designing 3d models and have made a few lewd designs, but never submitted them to the labs. What concept for have you concocted that you wish to see created?
CellophaneNightmares

Postby CellophaneNightmares » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:28 am

Welcome! I'm really shy about that kind of stuff too, but I've found the forums here to be so awesome and open in that respect. So don't worry! :smilenox:

Reviewing r34 stuff seems like a great idea, what kind of stuff would you want to review? Like, writings and things?
Dickbabies: Small/Gryphon/Med - Lil' Cockatrice/Firm(metallic) - Med/Sleipnir/Soft(*Sparkly!*) - TnP Nereid

-----
Weird poly rabbit. Always happy to make new friends, feel free to PM!
DelilahdaDirtyDork
Gender: Maybe a male pretending to be a girl on the net cus ashamed of his pervy interests.

Postby DelilahdaDirtyDork » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:26 am

DragonDestroyer wrote:Welcome to our wondrous website. We wish you well in your efforts to ingratiate yourself with our innocuous ranks.

You mention you have an idea to submit to the labs, would you care to elaborate on it here? I have some experience with designing 3d models and have made a few lewd designs, but never submitted them to the labs. What concept for have you concocted that you wish to see created?

You can see it here I call it The pixel it's a toy based on old school 8 bit gaming
https://forums.bad-dragon.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&p=1124541#p1124541

CellophaneNightmares wrote:Welcome! I'm really shy about that kind of stuff too, but I've found the forums here to be so awesome and open in that respect. So don't worry! :smilenox:

Reviewing r34 stuff seems like a great idea, what kind of stuff would you want to review? Like, writings and things?

Not entirely sure yet. maybe writings maybe art.
^.^ v . v <.< >.> >.< <.> ^. v v .^ I'm a chameleon!

Return to “New User Central”