uhm i guess hi!?

New to the forum? Need a welcome pounce? Introduce yourself, get to know others, and familiarize yourself with Bad Dragon and the Forums here!
Ryunoyuurei

uhm i guess hi!?

Postby Ryunoyuurei » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:31 am

Well hello everyone

let me introduce myself i am a 28 yo male who has recently gained some curiosity about the furry world mostly influenced by and since the first day i stumbled upon this website. apart from that i have enjoyed anal play for a long time and that is what eventually led me to here. Ive been a lurker for a while now but i've yet to acquire my first toy as im having trouble deciding what would be best for me, more on that further on.

a bit more about me

i have 4 things im passionate about in life, listed here in no particular order; cooking, photography, music, and gaming. i cook for a living, and i live for the other three. i am an expat from a far away place living in an even farther away country, anything else you wish to know? what else do people write here? beats me just ask ;)

Yuurei.
Last edited by Ryunoyuurei on Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rainbow Dasher

Re: uhm i guess hi!?

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:34 am

Welcome aboard.

Are there any, specific toys that interest you? Sometimes, it can be good to pick what appeals most to you, and then work from there!
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Wolfos Freyir

Postby Wolfos Freyir » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:42 am

A fellow foodie! I live to cook, i cook to eat and i eat to live!
also music, what genres and bands?
no where to hide
no plan to run
so close the door
let's have some fun
Ryunoyuurei

Postby Ryunoyuurei » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:48 am

well the nova appeals to me but there are so many questions i have, for example firmness i figured early on that firmness plays an important role in comfort while playing. I have a 1.5" diameter toy that while i can insert with no major issue it is not comfortable to play with for an extended period of time. I also have another toy that is 2" and this one is much more comfy, it is also a lot softer, the first one is rigid almost and not made of silicon, the second is very soft and silicon, but to what degree i dont know.

now what i want is to increase the size say to around 2.25, also i want a toy with a knot something to work up to, but not a canine inspired one as this is just not my fantasy.
Ryunoyuurei

Postby Ryunoyuurei » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:59 am

Wolfos Freyir wrote:A fellow foodie! I live to cook, i cook to eat and i eat to live!
also music, what genres and bands?

ha! nice!

bands well many many tbh while i undoubtedly dont have the widest of music tastes i do consider mine to be pretty wide.

i listen to many rock acts, mostly mainstream from the 90s and 00s period. some notable bands amongst my fav (not in any particular order and with many missing) include red hot chili peppers, green day, nirvana, mighty mighty bosstones, reel big fish, arctic monkeys, the strokes, the smashing pumpkins, tool, the killers.

being from south america i grew up on salsa, also on latin rock, and third wave ska. things like soda stereo, los fabulosos cadillacs, 1280 almas, and all the salsa influence from my dad, grupo niche, oscar de leon, richie ray, la fania, puertorican power, and again many more i forget.

aside from that im also big into metal, power/epic, melo-death (the gothenburg sound), black metal (only a couple acts), some progressive, and some trash.

im sure im forgeting more genres or oversimplifying many but thats just an overview
Wolfos Freyir

Postby Wolfos Freyir » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:06 am

sounds good, I'm mostly into thrash and power metal, stratovarius, testament, megadeth, anthrax, children of bodom and some nu-metal (disturbed and five finger death punch)
no where to hide
no plan to run
so close the door
let's have some fun
Ryunoyuurei

Postby Ryunoyuurei » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:13 am

nice bands all of them :)
Wolfos Freyir

Postby Wolfos Freyir » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:14 am

Ryunoyuurei wrote:now what i want is to increase the size say to around 2.25, also i want a toy with a knot something to work up to, but not a canine inspired one as this is just not my fantasy.

i might suggest the fusion, its one of the toys i have and its easily in my top 3
the ridges provide a stimulating progression from the tip to the knot, i mean it's kind of canine inspired but he is a 'fusion', so it's dragon as well. its mostly just dragon with a knot
otherwise the vergil the drippy dragon is another interesting choice, the tip is a little difficult to take at first but it's really filling once you get it in and especially so once you take the knot
no where to hide
no plan to run
so close the door
let's have some fun
Ryunoyuurei

Postby Ryunoyuurei » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:19 am

Wolfos Freyir wrote:
Ryunoyuurei wrote:now what i want is to increase the size say to around 2.25, also i want a toy with a knot something to work up to, but not a canine inspired one as this is just not my fantasy.

i might suggest the fusion, its one of the toys i have and its easily in my top 3
the ridges provide a stimulating progression from the tip to the knot, i mean it's kind of canine inspired but he is a 'fusion', so it's dragon as well. its mostly just dragon with a knot
otherwise the vergil the drippy dragon is another interesting choice, the tip is a little difficult to take at first but it's really filling once you get it in and especially so once you take the knot

hum i hadnt looked at the fusion, but it looks interesting, specially the large 2.3 head 2.1 shaft and a massive knot to work up to
Wolfos Freyir

Postby Wolfos Freyir » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:33 am

Ryunoyuurei wrote:hum i hadnt looked at the fusion, but it looks interesting, specially the large 2.3 head 2.1 shaft and a massive knot to work up to

the knot is also quite rounded, almost spherical and smooth, so unlike the canine knots it isnt quite as imbalanced between the difficulty of getting it in to the difficulty of getting it out, mine is an xl and in soft so mine is quite squishy but its a remarkably smooth ride compared to some of the other knotted toys i have (looking at you, legacy sea-dragon) :scheming:
no where to hide
no plan to run
so close the door
let's have some fun
Kaiser

Postby Kaiser » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:02 am

If you are purely after knotting toys the first that come to mind that are not canine inspired would be both Kage and the Mountain drake, both are somewhat close to your size want and both are supposed to be amazing, with the Mountain drake supposedly being pretty darn good for males.
Reviews Completed
Medium Gryphon (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33157&p=1065864#p1065864)
The Four Horsemen (Medium Bumble, Medium Chance, Rowan, Small Slepnir viewtopic.php?f=109&t=34995)
VVVV (Flared chance, tucker, sugerstar viewtopic.php?f=109&t=43844)
Duke's Lush Tush (viewtopic.php?f=109&t=46969)
Reviews In Progress
Ryunoyuurei

Postby Ryunoyuurei » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:06 pm

Wolfos Freyir wrote:
Ryunoyuurei wrote:hum i hadnt looked at the fusion, but it looks interesting, specially the large 2.3 head 2.1 shaft and a massive knot to work up to

the knot is also quite rounded, almost spherical and smooth, so unlike the canine knots it isnt quite as imbalanced between the difficulty of getting it in to the difficulty of getting it out, mine is an xl and in soft so mine is quite squishy but its a remarkably smooth ride compared to some of the other knotted toys i have (looking at you, legacy sea-dragon) :scheming:

Kaiser wrote:If you are purely after knotting toys the first that come to mind that are not canine inspired would be both Kage and the Mountain drake, both are somewhat close to your size want and both are supposed to be amazing, with the Mountain drake supposedly being pretty darn good for males.

thanks guys

ill leave kage out as its a tad too small but it sure looks awesome, i wish there was more sizes for him. Im sure ill be able to take that knot with no effort i have at times before managed a double pen with my two toys.

i know have a nice shortlist and may be in the hunt for my first toy

*Mountain drake
*Bruiser - Large
*Nova - Medium

any thoughts on firmness?
Kaiser

Postby Kaiser » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:36 pm

Ryunoyuurei wrote:any thoughts on firmness?

Everyone has their own opinions in what constitutes the 'perfect firmnes for each toy, with some liking one firmness for one sort of toy and another firmness for another. Most people got for medium firmness for their first toy and then if they decide to go for bigger they tend to go for softer toys rather than firmer toys. With regards to plugs and first time toys its best to go with a medium and then got for softer toys or firmer toys based off of that experience :nerdy:
Reviews Completed
Medium Gryphon (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33157&p=1065864#p1065864)
The Four Horsemen (Medium Bumble, Medium Chance, Rowan, Small Slepnir viewtopic.php?f=109&t=34995)
VVVV (Flared chance, tucker, sugerstar viewtopic.php?f=109&t=43844)
Duke's Lush Tush (viewtopic.php?f=109&t=46969)
Reviews In Progress
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:06 pm

Welcome!
Penetrables comparison: here
Ryunoyuurei

Postby Ryunoyuurei » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:43 am

Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:Welcome!

Thanks!
Ryunoyuurei

Postby Ryunoyuurei » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:53 am

The decision process is really hard i have those three options but im not sure which one to pick :crying:

Return to “New User Central”