Greetings

New to the forum? Need a welcome pounce? Introduce yourself, get to know others, and familiarize yourself with Bad Dragon and the Forums here!
Cecilix

Greetings

Postby Cecilix » Tue May 10, 2016 5:05 pm

It's a pleasure to meet you all and to be here. I'm new to the forums, but have been a Bad Dragon lover for a while. I originally started out with the original Janine a long time ago, but really never got into my own until the last Black Friday sale where I got a hold of a Snowball and recently a Sugar Star within the last month or so.

Looking to expand out my collection a little bit, and maybe chat with a few people here and there.

To be honest, I am open to suggestions as well. While I have a Snowball and a Sugar Star, and I love both, I am looking for something else to add to my collection. Been looking at Lily, Twitch, both the Muzzles and such, and am not sure what to decide on.
InuWolf55

Re: Greetings

Postby InuWolf55 » Tue May 10, 2016 5:38 pm

Welcome to the forums! You can always browse some reviews and see what people are saying about the other models to get some ideas of what you might like!
23/female/bi/sub/taken
Feel free to message me!
► Show Spoiler
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue May 10, 2016 5:45 pm

It depends on what you're after. The muzzles, for the most part tend to be aimed at those who are either very-well endowed, or just folks who don't fancy a very textured toy.

I've only seen 1 Twitch review and it was mediocre at best, so no idea on that one. Due to how many people have said Perry is too tight to be usable (at least for them) I'd probably not go for that one, either. Lily feels pretty close to a human vagina, but she is prone to easy tearing.

I'd honestly recommend Mary. She was my husband's first sleeve and she's worked out pretty darn well.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
badkitty76

Postby badkitty76 » Tue May 10, 2016 6:38 pm

I only own Rowan and can say he's extremely tight for myself whom I consider average. The texture can be very overwhelming after orgasm which can be nice at times but can ruin things as well. Just something else to watch out for. I would suggest as others have and check out the reviews in the sharing experiences forum.

Welcome to the forums!
My new year's resolution is to play with more dragon dicks!
Always looking for new friends. Always welcome pm's for any kinda of chat.
Male & bisexual. Mated with Elunora
Fire_Wolf

Postby Fire_Wolf » Tue May 10, 2016 6:45 pm

I second Mary, she was my first and I love her. I also have received Alice recently and she is my close #2, then it goes to snowball and the dragon muzzle.

Also Welcome to the forums.
Name: Fenrisulfr, 26/M/PM's welcome.
► Show Spoiler
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Wed May 11, 2016 5:30 pm

Welcome!

Twitch is pretty amazing really :stick: He's up there with Janine and Snowball as my favorites. I think he has the most interesting texture of any BD penetrable. Salamander is a freaking awesome color btw.

Mary is good too and kinda reminds me of Janine. I've had good experiences with the anthro shark and Natascha as well.

Lily is the only one I personally can't recommend.
Penetrables comparison: here

Return to “New User Central”