New and terrified~

New to the forum? Need a welcome pounce? Introduce yourself, get to know others, and familiarize yourself with Bad Dragon and the Forums here!
Kannarith

New and terrified~

Postby Kannarith » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:29 am

Hello everyone! The name's Quercus K Alba, or Kann/Querky for short.
I've been a long time stalker and only now did I muster the courage to make an account. Living in a house full of judgemental asexuals kinda does that to you, aha.
And that's sadly what I'm scared of, enough so to be shaking. But! I'm tired of having them control my emotions and actions so here I am! I'm hoping to order my first toy from here soon. Though unfortunately I don't have much in the way of money and the Black Friday sale kinda took every flop I was interested in away from me. Oh well, better luck next time, eh?
Sorry for ranting on so much! I'm just super nervous and excited to finally be here and talking to people like me.

Welp, be seeing you all around hopefully! ^^
Have a wonderful day~
KnotyDes

Re: New and terrified~

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:42 am

Welcome to your first post and it general :widesmile:. Don't be afraid of the BD forums we are nice people that will try to help to the best of our ability
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Kannarith

Postby Kannarith » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:51 am

KnotyDes wrote:Welcome to your first post and it general :widesmile:. Don't be afraid of the BD forums we are nice people that will try to help to the best of our ability

Thank you! And I'm not scared of you guys, I don't doubt that you're all nice peeps. No, what I'm scared of is my previously mentioned judgemental family. I don't like living with them, but I'm currently going through college and don't have the ability to leave. So, I'm stuck here hoping to hell that I can keep my little secret, and deeply fearing how they'll treat me if they find out.
Bells

Postby Bells » Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:24 pm

Hi there!

I'm sorry that you're in a rough position, but I hope that these forums will be a place of refuge for you. :) Everyone here is super great and welcoming. <3
Bella - 26 - Female - Pan
Dusksong

Postby Dusksong » Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:35 pm

Welcome! That must be tough, I know I've had to sneak my toys into the bathroom a time or two lol.
Image Be true, be brave, stand. All the rest is darkness. - Stephen King
* Toys for sale & Wanted in my profile! *
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:48 pm

Welcome to the forums. *offers hugs*
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Mettaton

Postby Mettaton » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:43 pm

Welcome to the forum <3 *hugs*

I'm sorry that you're in the position that you are currently in. I personally don't understand why people are so judgemental of things that are done in private. But they, of course, are judgemental :/ It makes no sense to me. I don't care what anyone is into, so long as what they're doing isn't illegal. Who am I to police someone's private time, you know?

As others said, I hope you find some comfort in the community here. Everyone seems very nice, and there is a lot of knowledge here so I'm sure you'll be able to be super informed before you make your first purchase!

FWIW, Bad Dragon's packages are discreet. Brown box, and my recent 3 parcels all showed "Jan Mulders" on the label (not Bad Dragon) the only thing that bugged me was that it said "Silicone Sculpture" on the box. Perhaps when you put your first order in you can chat with customer service to see about not including that on the label?

I hope you're having a safe and happy Holiday Season!
♥ ~ You really showed everyone your heart. Why don't I show you mine? ~ ♥
Female/Married/Straight/Definitely Not A Killer Robot

~ Toys I Own ~
Bruiser Fusion Sm/5 ~ Bruiser Fusion Sm/5 ~ Meng OS/5 ~ Meng OS/8 ~ Crash Sm/3 ~ Spritz Sm/5 ~ Echo Sm/5 ~ Sleipnir Sm/5 ~ Nox Sm/3 ~ Apollo Sm/5 ~ Echo Mini/5 ~ Gryphon Sm/5 ~ (Waiting On -->) ~ Kage OS/3 ~Dragon's Tongue Sm/8 ~ Chance Unflared Sm/1
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:15 pm

UPS puts silicone sculpture in shiping label while fedex does not also fedex is faster and delivers on weekend at least for me they do.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
ChaosRed

Postby ChaosRed » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:18 pm

Hi and sorry for hearing that you're in that bad of a situation.

One thing that you can also do is talk with plenty of the people here about it. There are plenty that can probably help, or at least offer moral support.
So I've started writing for the internet! Check it out: https://aconversations.wordpress.com/
Kannarith

Postby Kannarith » Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:24 pm

Bells wrote:Hi there!

I'm sorry that you're in a rough position, but I hope that these forums will be a place of refuge for you. :) Everyone here is super great and welcoming. <3

Greetings!

Thank you. And I believe they will be, yes. That is unless a certain little network admin decides to read through all of my Internet history and thus these posts. It's both a gift and curse to have a father in the networking business.

Dusksong wrote:Welcome! That must be tough, I know I've had to sneak my toys into the bathroom a time or two lol.

Thank you! It is... But I try to stay positive about my situation. It could always be a lot worse. Yeah trying to sneak things around is not an easy task around here. Especially because my older brother is a freakin' ninja! One minute you're alone and the next he's suddenly there. It's kinda creepy. x3

Rainbow Dasher wrote:Welcome to the forums. *offers hugs*

Thank you! *Gleefully accepts hugs*

Mettaton wrote:Welcome to the forum <3 *hugs*

I'm sorry that you're in the position that you are currently in. I personally don't understand why people are so judgemental of things that are done in private. But they, of course, are judgemental :/ It makes no sense to me. I don't care what anyone is into, so long as what they're doing isn't illegal. Who am I to police someone's private time, you know?

As others said, I hope you find some comfort in the community here. Everyone seems very nice, and there is a lot of knowledge here so I'm sure you'll be able to be super informed before you make your first purchase!

FWIW, Bad Dragon's packages are discreet. Brown box, and my recent 3 parcels all showed "Jan Mulders" on the label (not Bad Dragon) the only thing that bugged me was that it said "Silicone Sculpture" on the box. Perhaps when you put your first order in you can chat with customer service to see about not including that on the label?

I hope you're having a safe and happy Holiday Season!

Thank you! *gleefully accepts hug*

I (hopefully) don't think they will be too harsh on me if they found out, more of just a 'we thought you were better than this' and shunning me aside. Of course this is all just guessing. It's amazing to realize how little you actually know about the people you know. Whatever the reaction may be, I just know it's not gonna be good. So I'd rather them not find out at all.

I'm with you 100% on that. Unless it's illegal then who cares? It's sad that people are so disturbed about what someone else does in their free time.

I've only been here less than a day and yeah I'd definitely say that everyone seems super nice! I feel nice and welcomed. I still can't stop shaking though. And as much as I'd love the input from the community, I kinda just want to take a chance and get something. You have no idea how desperate I am for a proper toy. On top of being smothered by the people around me for years, I also suffer from hormonal issues which make the desires that much worse.

I did see that. My room faces the road though so I am almost always the first to know when a package arrives. So I was hoping to intercept it before anyone else came by to pick it up. And I'm not sure if they can do anything about the label, I believe it's necessary to have.

Thank you! I truly hope the same for you as well!

KnotyDes wrote:UPS puts silicone sculpture in shiping label while fedex does not also fedex is faster and delivers on weekend at least for me they do.

Hmm, interesting. Well I don't think there's anyway to pick who delivers what, so I'll just have to be careful and vigilant. Thanks for the info.

ChaosRed wrote:Hi and sorry for hearing that you're in that bad of a situation.

One thing that you can also do is talk with plenty of the people here about it. There are plenty that can probably help, or at least offer moral support.

Hello~ And thank you. Though I don't think I'd consider it bad. That could just be me trying to stay positive though.

Yeah I was going to reach out and see if anyone else is in a similar situation. What part of the forum would I post something like that?

Alrighty I think I replied to everyone (at least at the time of this writing anyway). Sorry if I missed anyone!
And thank you so much everyone! This has been a very nice and warm welcome! You guys are too kind. ;v;
RoxyHeart

Postby RoxyHeart » Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:38 pm

Hi an welcome to the forums. Everyone I have interacted with has been friendly and welcoming. :stick:
26 Female/bi/married/poly. Talk to me if you want I am friendly -pm's welcome :stick:
Odaxelagnia"It's so Dreamy..oh fantasy free me!...so you can't see me...no not at all ! In another dimension with voyeuristic intention well secluded I see all"
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:53 pm

BD offer many derivery options UPS is the cheapest while fedex tends to be a few bucks more but for me its worth it
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Maltos

Postby Maltos » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:29 pm

Welcome,to,bad dragon!!!
I am the lube in the darkness
Shadow hound

Postby Shadow hound » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:41 am

Welcome to the forums :D <3
My Toys:
► Show Spoiler
Kannarith

Postby Kannarith » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:23 am

RoxyHeart wrote:Hi an welcome to the forums. Everyone I have interacted with has been friendly and welcoming. :stick:

Thank you! Same. I (obviously x3) haven't been here long but everyone so far is so nice.

KnotyDes wrote:BD offer many derivery options UPS is the cheapest while fedex tends to be a few bucks more but for me its worth it

I saw that. Fedex was only about a dollar more for me, but I went with UPS still. I'm pretty confident that I can ninja that stuff before anyone else can get to it. My room is the closest to the road so I'm always the first to know when someone's here. Plus I kinda want to see this label for myself.

Maltos wrote:Welcome,to,bad dragon!!!

Shadow hound wrote:Welcome to the forums :D <3

Thank you both! :>
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:18 pm

Good luck ninjaing. Be sure to wear lots of black the day it arives :laugh:
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Kannarith

Postby Kannarith » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:08 pm

KnotyDes wrote:Good luck ninjaing. Be sure to wear lots of black the day it arives :laugh:

Thank you! I actually wear black most of the time anyway. x3
It arrived yesterday. And yes I ninja'ed it. For that matter I ninja'ed all four of the packages that came. I is best ninja!
christoffer199

Postby christoffer199 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:01 pm

Kannarith wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:Good luck ninjaing. Be sure to wear lots of black the day it arives :laugh:

It arrived yesterday. And yes I ninja'ed it. For that matter I ninja'ed all four of the packages that came. I is best ninja!

what all did you order and 4 packages wow thats a lot.
Where To Buy Bags
► Show Spoiler

Discord
Kannarith

Postby Kannarith » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:03 pm

christoffer199 wrote:
Kannarith wrote:

what all did you order and 4 packages wow thats a lot.

Only one was mine that I ordered from Bad Dragon. I got a small Spritz in dark pink and red marble, and a flopped Guardian in Ultraviolet.
The other three packages that came were my dad's. I don't know what he ordered, not any of my business after all. Probably just Christmas stuff for the young ones.
christoffer199

Postby christoffer199 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:05 pm

oh ok since you said you got 4 packages i didnt know that they werent all for you.
Where To Buy Bags
► Show Spoiler

Discord

Return to “New User Central”