I like to introduce myself eng/ger

New to the forum? Need a welcome pounce? Introduce yourself, get to know others, and familiarize yourself with Bad Dragon and the Forums here!
Fruitbat

I like to introduce myself eng/ger

Postby Fruitbat » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:39 am

Hey Ho Fruitbat here,

I'm not realy new here, but never comment much.
Mostly I'm scanning though the secondhand area.

Anyway, ahmm...
So my first kontakt do BD was via the onlineshop and found out, theres a chatroom as well.
My very first toy was a lage tounge. It was three years ago, i started with the M-L Toys. Now I have a collection wit about 21 toys all L-XL, all BD's
I also tryed a couple of them I've sold already.
Meanwhile im quite a bit expereanced in size and love it so much to try out new guys from BD and reach new Limits.

hmm...
Ok, I'm not quite 28 now and live in Germany. (Jup, it means I've spend al lot of bugs to build my Colection) Love nature, gardening and abandoned places. Sadly I have not much free time while my further education.
Oh yah, I own real egyptian fruitbats. :laugh:

So I hope I meet some nice peoples here.

Cause I'm german, english is not my native language. So plz dont kill me If there mistakes in grammar. :blush:

Cheers.
:smile:

Hallo hier ist fruitbat,

ich bin nicht wirklich neu hier, habe aber bisher nicht wirklich was gepostet.
Meist war ich im Secondhand Bereich unterwegs.

Wie auch immer,
mein erster Kontakt zu BD war über den Onlineshop, dort habe ich dann den Chatroom gefunden.
Mein erstes Toy war eine Tounge in groß. Das ist jetzt 3 Jahre her. Ich habe mit M-L Toy angefangen. Jetzt habe ich eine Sammlung von 21Toys alle L oder XL und alle von BD.
Ich hatte auch schon mehr ausprobiert, die ich aber wieder verkauft habe.
Mittlerweile bin ich recht erfahren was die Größe angeht und liebe es neu Jungs von BD auszuprobieren und neue Limits auszureizen.

hmm...
Ja, ich bin noch nicht ganz 28 und lebe in Deutschland. (Ja das heißt, dass ich einige Kröten in die Kollektion investiert habe)
Ich liebe die Natur, Gartenarbeit und verlassene Orte. Leider habe ich während meiner jetzigen Weiterbildung nicht viel Freizeit.
Oh ja, ich besitze Nilflughunde :laugh:

Also hoffe ich einige nette Leute kennenzulernen.

Da ich deutscher bin ist Englisch nicht meine Muttersprache. Bringt mich bitte nicht um, wenn grammatikalisch nicht alles stimmt. :blush:

Bis dann.
:smile:
Kannarith

Re: I like to introduce myself eng/ger

Postby Kannarith » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:35 am

Hello!
You own fruit bats? Gosh that sounds so fun! I love animals but I don't own anything exotic like fruit bats. Do you have more pictures we can look at?
Everyone here is super nice so you will have no trouble finding nice people to talk to here.
katze

Postby katze » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:29 am

Wilkommen!

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Fruitbat

Postby Fruitbat » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:35 am

Kannarith wrote:Hello!
You own fruit bats? Gosh that sounds so fun! I love animals but I don't own anything exotic like fruit bats. Do you have more pictures we can look at?
Everyone here is super nice so you will have no trouble finding nice people to talk to here.

I do:
Attachments
IMG_0021ll.jpg
IMG_0021ll.jpg (47.64 KiB) Viewed 1818 times
Trikor

Postby Trikor » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:31 pm

Fruitbat wrote:

I do:

So cute!

I know they are highly social animals... do you have just one bat, or more?
Fruitbat

Postby Fruitbat » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:40 pm

Jaserak wrote:
Fruitbat wrote:

I do:

So cute!

I know they are highly social animals... do you have just one bat, or more?

Nah... I have around 20 males and females.
When they sleep they're the embodiment of cuteness
Dusksong

Postby Dusksong » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:04 pm

Ahh goodness your bats are so cute! I never heard of anyone owning them as pets before. Do they like to be handled or do they mostly hang out with each other? What is their favorite kind of fruit to eat? What kind of enclosure do they have?

And to be on-topic -- welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy yourself. Everyone here is pretty nice from what I've seen!
Image Be true, be brave, stand. All the rest is darkness. - Stephen King
* Toys for sale & Wanted in my profile! *
Curiosa

Postby Curiosa » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:42 pm

*dies from the cuteness* bats, my 4th animal related weakness! Too... cute! And don't worry, your English is better than some native speakers I've been around (I still cringe at the poor grammar from other students in my creative writing classes :doh: ) It's nice that you put the German translation of your text in as well- don't know very many languages other than English, but thanks to my love of opera I like reading them. As to whether I'll get the hang of the ones I'm actively trying to learn (Japanese) only time and diligence will tell.

Anyways, I hope you like it here. The people here are nice, and quite helpful if you have any questions about anything.
You can't touch music- but music can touch you.

"Other than everything going completely wrong, it's all going according to plan!"

| 30 | Female | bisexual | married | crazy about rainbows and glitter | avid DIYer | loves knitting & cooking | fan of animation |
Fruitbat

Postby Fruitbat » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:25 am

Dusksong wrote:Ahh goodness your bats are so cute! I never heard of anyone owning them as pets before. Do they like to be handled or do they mostly hang out with each other? What is their favorite kind of fruit to eat? What kind of enclosure do they have?

And to be on-topic -- welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy yourself. Everyone here is pretty nice from what I've seen!

It is very rare. I just know one other guy in Germany that owned bats as pets. I can one soon two handle well. After they've see, you don't harm them, they loves to snuggle under my sweater. But it needs about 3 years to come this far. Red watermellon is the most favored food of them. I have had built a cabin in my backyard. There they can fly around and are protected from cats or weasels.
Fruitbat

Postby Fruitbat » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:37 am

Curiosa wrote:*dies from the cuteness* bats, my 4th animal related weakness! Too... cute! And don't worry, your English is better than some native speakers I've been around (I still cringe at the poor grammar from other students in my creative writing classes :doh: ) It's nice that you put the German translation of your text in as well- don't know very many languages other than English, but thanks to my love of opera I like reading them. As to whether I'll get the hang of the ones I'm actively trying to learn (Japanese) only time and diligence will tell.

Anyways, I hope you like it here. The people here are nice, and quite helpful if you have any questions about anything.

Thank you Curiosa for the warm words. They means a lot to me. :blush:
Yeah, I've thought it would be nice for people who like to read other languages. And for the german users as well. :smile:
Kannarith

Postby Kannarith » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:08 pm

Fruitbat wrote:

I do:

Oh my gosh SO cute!
I saw you say that you have around 20 of 'em. Any particular reason you have so many?
Fruitbat

Postby Fruitbat » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:18 pm

Kannarith wrote:
Fruitbat wrote:

I do:

Oh my gosh SO cute!
I saw you say that you have around 20 of 'em. Any particular reason you have so many?

Yup,
as Jaserak mentioned, they are social individuals, happy only in a group.
In the Wild bats can build colonies with millions of bats.
Kiwikiwi

Postby Kiwikiwi » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:57 am

Welcome to the forum! Nice to see other german users around. :)
(Willkommen im Forum! Schön andere deutsche Nutzer hier zu sehen...dein Englisch ist übrigends super!)

Your fruitbats are super cute. You probably won the forum over now with them. xD
(Wo cares about BD toys, when you have fruitbats :stick: )

Since I am living a few years already outside of Germany, I hope you don't mind me asking:
Is it easy to get fruitbats in Germany? Do you need a special liscense or anything for them?
I never heard of someone inside the country having them. Totally neat!
Hope you have a great time here! :widesmile:
Fruitbat

Postby Fruitbat » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:54 am

Kiwikiwi wrote:Welcome to the forum! Nice to see other german users around. :)
(Willkommen im Forum! Schön andere deutsche Nutzer hier zu sehen...dein Englisch ist übrigends super!)

Your fruitbats are super cute. You probably won the forum over now with them. xD
(Wo cares about BD toys, when you have fruitbats :stick: )

Since I am living a few years already outside of Germany, I hope you don't mind me asking:
Is it easy to get fruitbats in Germany? Do you need a special liscense or anything for them?
I never heard of someone inside the country having them. Totally neat!
Hope you have a great time here! :widesmile:

Hey Kiwikiwi,
Thank you for welcome me. :laugh:
I just can't understand why someone would afraid of bats. I love every bat. It's surprisingly easy, no license, no questions, no monitoring. I just had to find someone who sold them. But because these animals are very special, I had to change and plan a lot at my home. Everything to be sure, they are feeling good here.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:46 pm

:words: Welcome! Nice to see others originally from EU :widesmile:. Your fruit bats are so cute!
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.

Return to “New User Central”